All Comments on 'Jack's Wage Slavery Pt. 02'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
ThamuZThamuZabout 8 years ago
Well Done

Left wanting more as i always do with your stories, well done on another good edition! Now to wait for the next story of Ed's :P

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Awww

Great story. Lots of tears, many laughs. Well written, though the first poops of a human baby dont generally stink much till after they have been fed. The awww title is because based on the epilogue style ending it would seem Jack's adventures are over. Thank you for this series.

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Amazing ending. Feels like a great actual end to jacks part of the story. Any more amazing stories in this universe should be from another race (like eve's family), or from jack children in a few years. His ending was a perfect ending for his focus. It could. Continue but it would almost feel like a stretch. Still an amazing to another great series/timeline from your great mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
F#%king fantastic.

One of the best stories I've read on this site and I've read hundreds of them.

I hope that with all the loose ends left hanging there will be more Jack stories.

AethurAethurabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

As stated, one of the best stories I've read. With it being so deep and involved, some of the other characters have disappeared, but I expect to see them again now that this ordeal is over. If/when I ever write something, I can only hope to be a fraction as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I love the story. Found the first by accident and have continued to enjoy Jacks journey.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 8 years ago

A masterpiece. Bravo, sir! Bravo. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great work!

I am a fantasy/sci-fi-reader WHO got imersed and lost in your world.

Please continue to write. I will check on your submissionpage for new entries.

In fact, I would pay for your books. I like your style of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5++++++++++++

For any who have not read this series in it's completion....I suggest that you begin at the beginning...Now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A+++++

We've waited so long I almost thought that's it.

Thank you for proving me wrong so brilliantly!

Do you have anything more coming soon??

Red48beardRed48beardabout 8 years ago
exciting work

WELL DONE! not often i decide to read this many words in three days? suspense, character evolution, cast of thousands... some where in the beginning we should have been warned of the complications coming so that notes could be taken.. because i read it in three days, i could remember all the plot points and keep folks in the right queues.. is there a way to bestow more than five stars?

thankss

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 8 years ago
Rhinestone Elvis?!? Really?????

Only your fertile imagination could envision something so quirky!

Then, as if the bleating wasn't funny enough, you had to go & add honking to the sound effects. Brilliant! Hysterically brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome series

One of the best writers on this site and there are quite a few good ones.

Superb story arc and conclusion (?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SennLann Twin Continuation

I feel like the SennLann kids, aka the twins, would be an entire story of its own. They are the first of their kind in what is hinted as "in forever" making them a huge political asset. Id think that FengLann or whatever his name is wouldn't stop just because of a promise on a private network as he did before.

Watching them grow up with telepathy between each other and seeing these powers might incite unrest in the feline species they came from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fabulous story!

well done, super exciting to read. glad i didnt have to wait for part 2. going to reread the earlier jack stories now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I believe that e Prime could survive.

She told Jack that her body chemistry was changeable to make survive at any cost possible. Plus, she might already be pregnant with multipliable babies. She mentions that she was full of eggs. She did have Jack's sperm in her. An there had to be some underground bases on her home world. The Prime alien chemistry change her from no breast to two breasts in a matter of seconds so she could have survived the harsh environment of her home world. Still, the Primes were supposed to be geniuses that thought of everything. They should've had secret underground bases on their home world that she could survive in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Longing for more

Another wonderful trip into the realm of fantasy. I can only hope for more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

All I can really say is keep him cumming!

bigtddybrbigtddybrabout 8 years ago
A thought for the future.

I hope that you intend to keep this particular franchise alive. There are so many ways you could do it...

1. There are of course several open questions still surrounding Jack that need to be answered;

2. You could go off on a tangent for the SennLann twins. There is a few choice items to explore there;

3. Finding Eve's home world;

4. Explore the two security teams, now that the Earth Squad has some Interplanetary experience that can be looked at in more depth, but of course there is Gee and Bal...Now there is a series all on its own; and

5. What happens to Altarian society when Jack's boys grow up? How will that affect them?

Anyway...just a couple of thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's odd

the way you make the make the craziest things seem like they could be possible. Scotty

Sak77Sak77almost 8 years ago
Literotica

DEFINITELY needs more Jack tales, not to mention more and more stories set in the universe. I for one would love to meet and experience more and different aliens. I love the idea of the whole gate Network, not to mention its creators/caretakers the Tics. Please keep writing in any case! It's SUCH a joy when I don't get distracted by poor grammar and mechanics! Throw in great stories AND great storytelling ability, well, I am one hooked reader! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ability of John Ringo and David Weber combined.

Suckered me in and I could not stop reading. Good thing I'm retired. Terrific way to spend the day. Thank You x 3. No, times 5. More please. /s/ JayDee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I just love this series!!!

I hope there's more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

please write more Jack stories! these are the best ive read in a hellava long time!!! ive read them all at least 3 or 4 times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just WOW

Well done and please keep them coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow.

Very engaging and imaginative story. Really liked your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MOAR!!!!

I loved your story. I hope you post more jack stories soon.

j76475j76475almost 8 years ago
Great Writing Style.

Love your stories and the story line. More Jack stories please. Love those furry creatures!

mrappledarknessmrappledarknessover 7 years ago
Absolutely great!

Sorry BurntRedstone, I have no feedback for you what so ever. The story was simply to good, for me to notice any possible errors.

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly good!

Wow!

DirtynOldDirtynOldover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

I have managed to read all your stories now and have enjoyed the time very much. You did a fabulous job with these writings.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 7 years ago

As usual another wonderful tale from you.I am not usually a fan of sci fi /fantasy work,but once I had started reading about Jack I was hooked.Have now read the whole lot and loved it.Many thanks .

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

And intrigued by Jack's genetic alterations. He appears to be a chimera, a blending of the two, yet he breeds true -- the Altairian babies are fully Altairian, and Emily's baby is fully human. That's quite an alteration to the male gene set.

A much darker set of stories from the first three, but well done all the way through.

Thanks for sharing! 5*

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
thanks for this series

It is a genuine mix, with just enough mystery to keep the reader wondering what's next.

There are so many possibilities for a "next", I hope your creative mind will find even more for us to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't say enough

Words fail. Well done. Bravo. Wow! These and more have been said but somehow seem inadequate. Wonderful tale. And the baby changing scene was hilarius. I still laugh out loud to the big bad guy's reaction to "It's dripping". And " Tell it we don't have diapers." OMG funny.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
So glad to see this series continuing

If you haven't yet found it look for

Jack's Snow Day

and keep reading

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years ago
Prime Source

About the only quibble I can find is the idea that the "Prime Source" would be the ONLY source of their rejuvenation. Would not Allso One have its own supply, that could be used?

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
confuzzled

I enjoy this story. That being said, I have some complaints. In most of the other stories Redstone writes, love is a pretty common theme, but we get none of this in Jack's saga. He's gotten 4 Altarian women pregnant, with 5 children off them. We hardly see any of them after he knocks them up, and he hardly interacts with the children. Then he's got Diana, who gives him a human daughter, who we see in Snow Day lives with him, and Joshua his adopted son, and Eve his adoptive mother. Then SennLann, who's obviously had Jack's twin daughters, since Phem Kalos can't have twins.(My guess is that some about Jack's biology allowed his sperm to penetrate the amniotic sack the twins are carried in, altering their DNA to match Jack's, leaving FennLann genetically no more than a distant relative). But my point is that Jack never expresses anything more than affection towards any of them, at least that I remember. These things bother me, as it doesn't really fit Jacks character. His count is up to 8 biological children, with 6 lovers, yet he never expresses deeper emotions for them at all.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Again, Nicely Done...

Well, another 5* easily...usually not this easy to please, but where there is some good action chapters, thrown in with some wild sex scenes, IΒ΄m game. Not ever been into furies or ever been drawn towards stories of this nature, mildly surprised at my own reaction...might have been the pheromones leaking out of my laptop. Thanks again and IΒ΄ll go see if "Teffler" has chapter 78 up, then come see what else you got...Literotica, what a great site...

Shadowheart82Shadowheart82almost 7 years ago
Very well done indeed

You have some serious writing skills. I get sucked into your stories and don't want to leave! Furries never really did it for me, but I love these Jack stories (only have Snow day left to read). That said, you manage to make even this type of sex interesting and hot to read about.

It would be nice if every female didn't scream out loud and yell "fuck" all the time though ;) We're different. (I noticed in the Ed series as well)

I was a bit disappointed with the Prime stuff though. Why is all their rejuvenation-stuff collected in only one place? She was shown as intelligent and a master of manipulation/intrigue - even if her "underlings" have gone wrong, she should still have realized the colossal weakness of keeping it in one place - and without any kind of alarm or tamper-proofing! And wouldn't First have told her under the interrogation that everyone goes mad when they link up with Jack? Lastly - the whole "i still have some of his seed! My plan isn't ruined! Now I'll just gobble it up, whoopsie"... That put her on the "silly goose" level for me, which is a shame because she's an awesome villain

Besides that - masterfully done =)

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 6 years ago
awesome !!

nothing more needs to be said - love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always more!

The adventure and action keep drawing us back. The other worlds made us leap to understand how you blended the tales.

Thank you

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Amazing...

...just amazing! The series has been remarkable. Thank you.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
Genocide by dirty diaper...

That was one nasty diaper... responsible for single-handedly wiping out an entire civilization. That whole diaper episode cracked me up. Grown pseudo-man-things gagging and running from a dirty diaper. Very funny. Loved the story; you're a great writer. Thanks.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 6 years ago
Seven Stars!

I can hardly believe how completely entertaining this story was.

I only wish you could put it in the 'series' format so I could have a single link.

That's pretty much my biggest complaint - plot was fantastic, characters (good and bad) compelling, humor was fun, sex was often electric, twists and turns were fun and even the 'oh shit moments' were well done and wonderfully resolved.

Add a HEA finish and dammit if this isn't a seven star story!

Jason

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

I have never had one writer make me lose so much sleep as you have. I stayed awake late and woke up early just to devour your stories. The sex is always great, but the intimacy, the love, the passion, and the devotion, is real and quite believable.

You can choose to be a great writer, recognized by a large audience and grow wealthy. Please do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hell-oooooooooooo......

Where’s the rest of it? This story is like drugs and we’re the addicts. Give us MORE!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 6 years ago
Incredible...

..didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I have, but you wove a compelling tale of suspense, intrigue, comeuppance and most importantly redemption. Really enjoyed how you managed to save Ray and use the Tik to brilliantly end the Prime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excelente.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Beautiful themes, balanced the several storylines, action and suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

What an excellent read! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very interesting

Enjoyed the series. Thanks for the good read

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Oh So Good

Another excellent story. I do love your writing and have read many of your stories over a second and third time.

Arc2456Arc2456almost 5 years ago
Very nice.

Good story, keeps me interested so I am binge reading it.

Geon54Geon54over 4 years ago
Great fun!

I'm always in awe of writers who manage to combine various ingredients to create something fresh and new that sticks in one's memories. 2 cases in point:

1) evil alien cybernetic guards running around like headless chickens because of a squalling baby (then having baby poop lead to such enormous consequences).

2) the evil villainess revealing her insidious plans for galactic domination and then screwing it up by swallowing vs spitting. Not once, not twice but three times! The Pyramid of Comedy lives!

Budson1962Budson1962over 4 years ago
Amazing

Best story I’ve read on literotica.

xtchrxtchrover 4 years ago
Not A Sci Fi Fan!

First, I am not a SciFi fan...BUT...I couldn't stop reading this series about Jack. it has kept me entertained and enthused. It was a real 'page turner'. I still have 2 more 'Jack' stories to read and I hope they are half as good as this one was. Thank you for a very good story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
An incredible chapter!

Wonderfully done! You have an amazing talent, I'm glad I found you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the menagerie has grown to a zoo

How long till the three way with Bal and Gee?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Five is not enough stars

I would need your gift with words to satisfactorily express my gratitude for the pleasure your writing has given me. Thank you, and please continue!!!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Marvelous story telling, great imaginative talent on full display! I have really enjoyed this story, and how you welded the various parts together so intricately. I was happy to see you bring the character "Ray" back into a continuing existence, with his character and mental powers intact in another physical existence. So Thoughtful! And at the end of this episode you even had a logical explanation for one troubling thought that I had carried along through the story -- how could Queen with a Billion+ people to care for spend so much time with just one, Jack? Thank you for that, and Thanx for the great read, which has evolved into another Harem and Children story, and a most worthy successor lead character to Edward Walters and Ben Shepherd. Thanx Again, and on to the next Episode!

DoctimeDoctimeover 3 years ago

This story was excellent, but at the same time hard to read. I look at that statement as self criticism and not as a reflection on you, the author. What a fete! Not only to create a new world, but multiple planets and new creatures. Now on to Jacks new adventures.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Top story. Well written, edited and proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Just Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the most amazing stories i have ever read! I wished it would never end.

Brad_AZBrad_AZalmost 3 years ago

This series keeps getting better. I'm going to have to wait until I've got plenty of free time to start the next one, I can't stop once I've started!

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Simply one of the best series of stories on Literotica.

thank you, BR!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Such a great series! Thank-you for your writing talent

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

I have to say you are possibly the only author who can write a "harem" story that’s in anyway enjoyable to read. To bad Ed and Jack are in different story worlds or they could get together and go fishing 😁 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent! enuff said. 5 BIG FAT NOVA TYPE STARS!

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Again a nice chapter. A comment can't be long enough to give my appreciation.

Thank you for this story and please keep writing more ;)

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Another great part of an excellent series!

11/10!!!!!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Whew, that was a ride, if a little unrelenting. Well worth the read and well worth coming back.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

omg, I can't wait for the next chapter, dang it I have something in my eyes, they are leaking.... thank you

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

First i was sceptical reading this story, already knowing it will spiraling into fights or war ...... You mastered it perfectly to tone down the violence and killing ...... Poisoning the source for reviving or open a gate to a deathly planet or if using just arrows with narcotics , all in all it was great reading this tale

πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ€

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Eleven out of ten Stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the storyline and characters.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Having raised 4 children and having 12 grandchildren. I knew the 'Toxic' waste babies emit is hazardous.......snicker........but polluting and entire 'Prime' ...snicker....supply with one dirty diaper. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding. Your best story. My second time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, those last four paragraphs. Damn, but this series has improved. Just so good,

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

James_DuncanJames_Duncan10 months ago

How poetic that the contents of a nappie could be toxic waste to kill an evil species :p

golasgilgolasgil10 months ago

I'm sure you've got more comments than you know what to do with but this whole series has been an eye opener. Innovative, great story, great sex, great message.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

YOU are the man with this story!

taco1085taco108510 months ago

this is the 5th time I have read this story and caught things I missed or skimmed over the last reads. OMG, I just so love this story.

KRD19254KRD1925410 months ago

What an imagination BR has... I find BR has fallen into the same trap of semi-detailed minutia many multi-world stories fall into (like most of Star Trek), i.e.

..... all worlds use the same 24/7 clock timing

..... all the life forms speak English

..... all the worlds have the same gravity

..... all the worlds have humanoid compatible 'AIR' & density

\

Still making all things equal Jack is one horny male. Glad this new world has no STD's. But then again maybe the Gates filter out all life impacting diseases (a missed detail). But then again if a Gate can filter out STD's it should be capable of auto-repairing any body abnormalities and how could Jack.eve/Stella get through Gates with dangerous color explosives?

\

5***** Hooyah, Salutes... to a very creative mind another "Master of the Quill !"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First, I found this to be an entertaining story. I have commented on previously how BurntRedstone doesn't allow logic to interfere with how he wants to tell his story. There are many things that happened in the story that seem implausible or impossible. Definitely, one of the biggest ones is the existence of civilizations without an adequate military to defend themselves. They will ALWAYS fall prey to imperialistic people eventually.

It is pretty incredible how this human man is always ready to have sex with any alien - as well as build a collection of babies. I like family and building a network of loving people, but this is another time when I understand, the reader just has to go with it.

Andreas_HofhanslAndreas_Hofhansl9 months ago

Sadly there are only 5 stars to give. An amazing story, read in one rush.

Greetings from Vienna/Austria/Europe

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Great finish; however, where's Stella? Does Eve turnout to be compatible with Jack? Just asking, for a friend... love the story. Will be back for at least another read. Thank you!

Border_ReiverBorder_Reiver4 months ago

Great story. Only criticism is that felt a little rushed.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

Hey, that's a wonderful thought, ... a previous comment mentioned that the gates might be filtering any harmful bacteria and viruses, .... But in another wonderful series, they had teleporters that when used they fully scanned the person teleporting, they also corrected any signs of aging, and maintained their health perfectly, ... what if the Gates could do a little of that for ALL the species that use it, ...??? Yeah, that might be a little too much, ... but, ....

And Jack's tales are Awesome, more please, ... ;-) ttfn

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

Such an engaging story ! The only thing I'd like to mention is that I'd wish you had put chapter names as the title because it's annoying that I can't see what the order is in which to read them. The only way is to open them and check. Which is irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Remarkable. Survival story with unexpected allies in covert and adventurous rescue mission. Then a happy family restoration, even for a fallen comrade, Ray.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 months ago

Second time reading the series and I still don’t like this kidnapping set. Especially with all the technology and the collar can’t be removed.

JodailyJodaily11 days ago

Great fun! And Jack is still working on repopulating the universe, with every female he meets. Go man go!

Voxman314Voxman31411 days ago

The evil clones of an already sick prime, not sure that I caught that on first reading. The last couple paragraphs, very nice, got me. I skipped the first half dozen pages of part 2, to avoid some of the torture, and to get that much closer to the diaper moment, lol.

Not sure how I feel about the prime spontaneously growing boobs upon jizz consumption, but I give it a pass as just another creepy thing she does.

On the comment about filtering for germs, it wound be tricky to turn the filter too high, I'm sure the Tik would understand biologics' dependencies on beneficial bacteria, etc., and have to assume that any non-harmful bugs must get a pass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9856 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES