All Comments on 'Backseat Mommy: Husband's Asleep'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
She has to become his living mommy-slut

The idea of her moving in his dorm with him isn't bad. Maybe she can rent an apartment nearby so they could have two places to fuck

FairJoesphFairJoesphabout 8 years ago
Great story

His mom moving in with him or living close by is a great idea. Plus Cory could set up a glory hole for his mom to use while he's in class and when he's out of class they can Fuck more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total submission

In this epic tale of mother/son relations mommy has been transformed from the typical wife and mother to the slut mommy that many men dream of but never discuss. Mother and son have became addicted to the power of the incest orgasm. This son feels the power of total dominance that comes from having mommy submit to his kinky perversions, this son has done it all from fucking all three of mummy's holes, planting his load on her face, and making her a slut by having her perform sex acts at a glory hole. In this hot story the son takes his mother to his fathers bed to violate her ass and mark her as his woman by once again filling her with his seed. I hope at some point this son gets mummy's final submission by making her stop any form of birth control and then repeatedly filling her womb with his seed. Nothing marks a mommy as yours more than planting a baby inside her and watching her body grow with your incestious love child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The end?

Only one more chapter? What happened to teaching her to eat pussy? Or is there a daughter or sister back home to teach that lesson? I don't remember a daughter mentioned but maybe I forgot. I'll go back and check the other chapters. Either way, that's something she needs to learn how to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mommy is a cum-bucket mommy slut

Hot damn! I most definitely think after their farewell she should tell hubby it's done and in return trip have her go by the dorm and service her son. Then buy an apartment and continue their wild incestous cum bucket mommy slut love affair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was here for this series until this chapter. All the extra emotions and crying just wasn't it for me. Didn't seem to fit their character. But maybe that's just me. The dad should find out about them though, if only to give him a happy ending. If he was a dick i probably wouldn't care, but it doesn't seem right that she's just going to blindside him with a "you're boring and can't fuck me like I want" convo then divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
and im wet.

Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Adulterers = 1 STAR!

Never will get why people get off on cuckolding a husband, so many sick fucks in the world. No love here, just lust and betrayal by both a wife and son.

saywutsaywutabout 8 years ago
Enh

Have to agree with the other commenter. It's bad, lazy writing to say the wife loves her husband after cheating on him a dozen times then getting off on cuckolding him as he sleeps. You want your character to be likable so you're contradicting her motivations, and the son is an empty character. Could've been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor connection to the first three parts.

chapter 1 she cheats on her husband, but loves to suck his cock. She actually loves her husband and is the one who is the more conservative when it comes to the amount of sex. Just a poor connection with the rest of the story.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Hi

Thanks to all who have followed the series as well as voted and left comments.

To those who didn't like this part, I understand... although i think it is a necessary piece as the journey of the mother and son continue to explore their sexual limits.

The mom's rekindled sex drive, and her growing love/lust for her son will have consequences in future chapters.

Although we got to get him to college first.

Jasmine

March 2016

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 8 years ago
Further along

I didn't particularly like this chapter and it had nothing to do with the cuckolding aspect. I can find that hot if done correctly. The reason why I wasn't a big fan of this chapter is cause it felt rushed and almost as if Silkstockingslover was trying to get it over with more than anything.

In saying this, I love your writing Silkstockingslover and am still awaiting more chapters. I loved the first couple of chapters (not so much the gloryhole chapter for different reasons entirely) and can't wait to see what happens in their future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GOOD

Ignore the haters

Was this the best story you have written? No.

Was it better than most online? Yes.

Curios where you plan to go next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

You never really knew what to do with the husband so I understand the sudden guilt she has over what she is doing yet I love the fact that doesn't stop her. I loved the twisted, kinky fucking next to the husband on the bed. Reminded me of a story I read once. That is what I love most about this series. Not getting caught is a huge part of the excitement so what better way to up the stakes each time. Which is what you are doing with the character. I love it, I cant' wait to read the next part. You have to have something special planned, you can't just do another story of them in the back seat as we've already done that so what you are going to do to up the story? I'm hoping you haven't reached the top of Everest and that we have more room to go. Too bad we have to wait till May ;( If there is one complaint I have is that I think it's too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too short

One page? There wasn't more that could be done in the hotel room while dad was sleeping?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Screwing on the same bed as the sleeping husband. That was hot. Tell us, what are your plans for this series? Are you going to wrap it up with the next one or continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice addition to story

Great addition. Though I feel like you've lost whatever motivation you had for the husband and I don't think you've been able to bring it back. The "leaving" the husband thing is weak way out but it doesn't kill the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a journey

This is all about Sarah and her sexual awakening. I see a lot of comments about the husband but don't let that detract you from the meat of the story. Which is Sarah's journey. Focus on that, forget about worry what's going on with the husband and focus on her. If you don't the story is going to get away from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where else can you go?

I'm enjoying this series so much I'm worried you have no where else to go with the story. Please continue though, my son and I are enjoying this a lot. I wish we would have thought of a few of these things while I was with my ass of an ex-husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow wow wow!

So many stories how do you keep coming up with them without telling the same stories over and over? Great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Meh

It wasn't that great. This series started out great but now seems to be on the down swing. It was interesting having sex on the same bed as the hubby but it just feels like you are looking for gimmicks to make up for a story that has gotten away from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reminds

Reminds me of my daughter seducing me years ago. Having sex with her mother in the other room. Good times. Keep the story going please. Ignore the people that don't like it, they are a small group and can go read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Drooling while reading...

I found myself drooling while reading this, starving for the next moment. Please don't end this, there is so much more you can show us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

That's what I love about this site. So many great stories and you wrote a lot of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cumming!!!!

Thisade me cum lime 3 times, great story

cherrygrovecherrygroveover 7 years ago
Two thumbs up!

You are an excellent writer. Thank you for your contributions.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 7 years ago
so hot

It reminded me of that scene from Taboo 2, I think.

akeyesxakeyesxover 7 years ago
Enjoying the entire series.

You're quite the writer. The subject isn't new but the succession of stories is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

I don't get how people are enjoying this. It's one thing to read about some incestual fucking , another to actually read the break down of a fucking marriage. You went too deep into this shit, the only reason I can understand people liking this stuff is if they are black-hearted.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 6 years ago
SO hot!

These are SO hot! The "Fill my shit hole with your cum, baby" comments get me off every time! So dirty, no naughty, so nasty, so perfect!

The_UnicornThe_Unicornabout 5 years ago
So far so good

The reason I am liking this is not because mom and son are sympathetic characters, but because it's so tragic. Midlife crisis, leads to divorce, and, eventually, she'll be alone... unless her son "marries" her... and even then it's tragic.

Plus, I like her writing style.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Yup, there it is the destruction of a marriage. She says that she still loves her husband, that he is a good provider and she rationalizes the end of the marriage by also saying that it is unfair for him to continue the marriage. It’s obvious that he loves her. And she is afraid of living alone. You can’t tell me that during the 20 years of marriage she couldn’t have coaxed him into doing some of the things she wanted (needed) in their sex life or maybe ended the marriage much sooner as it should have been. Oh yeah, right, she couldn’t because she is submissive. What a load. I feel sorry for the Dad. Yes, she is a slut and her son is a self centered, arrogant douchebag. He loves his mom so much that he pimps her out to strangers because it makes his mom happy? What a guy!! What another load. This is worse than a Greek tragedy. So sad, so very sad. And it starts out so funny and sweet. Blah!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just the mother son sex trysts would have been best, not introducing other people but she is actually a whore, no longer about her son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think both are lucky to have eachother and I think there is more of this in the real world than people think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good. no typos, or misplaced apostrophes. surprised that editor(s).

missed between he and i - junior high english.

my wife, super smart and educated fucks up occasionally as well

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Finally the woman awakens! She has a degree which apparently she has never used. Sexually she has wasted 20 years. I am glad she realizes she is still has a life to live and will not settle for less than she wants and needs.

NWTrackman84_2016NWTrackman84_2016about 2 years ago

WTF is the matter with these critical ASSHOLES! Plase follow through withstorylines hinted ar with Sarah taking Cory and his chikdhood friend that she undoubtedly babyst for,,, elaborate on Sarah's need to submissive to aCory ,,,, or he can sniff out some bulldike at college to give his mommy to on heer next campus visit,,, and a Faternty Free Use House slut during finals week culd besuch a great stress releaver for all the lads!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. But she really thinks it's a good idea to leave her husband to go be a slut on the streets at age 46? Sure she may look great for her age now but in 4 years she'll be 50, and there's only so good a 50+ year old woman can look. A decade from now the hot studs won't want to touch her, and she'll be regretting leaving her kind, supportive husband as she looks at spending the rest of her life alone...

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

I thought for sure Alex was going to catch them that time! Fantastic story!! 👍🏼😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know the die is cast and there are more chapters that probably finite this story, but this chapter proved a couple points. She wants to leave her husband all for good reasons, but her being able to make a rational, considerate decision is so off character for her by this point. And if she leaves her husband she will lose a big part of the heat that makes her enjoying being a slut; screwing around right under hubby's nose, or next to him bed this time. It won't be the same for her without that taboo kick. The incest will become second hat, but the danger of getting caught would always stay fresh, unless of course they got caught.

And talk about letting the air out of the tires, when she makes her mind up to leave her husband and gets all melancholy, the wind dropped from the sails. This story had been set a such a high octane, farcical fantasy level that these genuine real world consequences and emotions threw me at least out of the story. I had to stop and come back later to finish it. Incest is a dime a dozen on this site, as is cockholds, even by a son to a father. But you created nuclear level heat with your wonderful take. And for her to leave Alex takes all the components that make it explosive and unique.

Anyway your story. Still gets 5 Stars and Thanks for the story

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

The writer has quite the imagination, quite a turn on for any guy lucky enough to be alone with her. Bedtime stories with her could keep a guy hard indefinitely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good well written story. Alex would have to be deaf, blind, and unable to smell to not know what's going on in the car. Also, in 62 years of living, I've never known any woman that refers to her ass as a "shit hole" and that includes my ex who was a rough redneck country slut. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anonymous . Good well written story. Alex would have to be deaf, blind, and unable to smell to not know what's going on in the car. Also, in 62 years of living, I've never known any woman that refers to her ass as a "shit hole" and that includes my ex who was a rough redneck country slut. Just sayin'. . I know a girl at the moment that calls her ass a shithole including her own mother

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When my mom and I first started making love, we took incredible chances. She would sneak into my room late at night and wed fuck while dad was asleep on the other side of the wall. Mom was loud especially when she shot her cunt sauce into my mouth as I ate her out. Ass fucking also made her very vocal. But I have to admit there was something hot about falling in love with each other while dad was clueless in the next room

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBox11 months ago

how i'd rank them . up until the chapter this message . becomes done

becomes sent becomes posted -----

chapter 2

chapter 1

chapter 4

chapter 3

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBox11 months ago

what gives the wife the mother ----------- hasn't single damned time checked if she pregnant . on this

entire trip . especially when the son been fucking thee absolute holy hell outta her every chance .

along fact his member his thing so large so everything that she can't stop won't stop . along fact

repeatedly said throughout series she's always been slut she's always been whore . along fact

the son supposedly gotten unlimited ammunition .... by now shoulda checked . by now she's pregnant

guysenseiguysensei9 months ago

God his Mom is super hot, I can’t wait to see her get gang banged

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantasic writing. Enough description and imagery that you can clearly picture what is happening yet still enough room to be able to add details of your own. The only comment I have is that, as the story has progressed to this point I am left feeling upset and a little angry at the the father is being treated. Had it been a loveless marriage, abusive anything that would have made me like him less. I am a big believer in ethical non-monogamy. Unfortunately, the way he is being treated thus far has really started taking me out of the story. Again though very well written an as I continue the series I hope there something for the father.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear3 months ago

After massaging my mom so many times, & seeing her beautiful labial lips moist, as she slightly spread her legs so I could easier massage her upper inner thigh. I just wanted to taste her & make her cum on my tongue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50359 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES