All Comments on 'Dad's Man Cave'

by canaigle

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
VERY NICE

I hope you have another chapter. where Robby learns how to take it up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah!!!

I showed this to my dad (who I've been waiting to suck for years) and he said what a good son Robby was I told him I wish I could give him that same pleasure and he said alright show me you want to please me and he undid his pants and pulled his cock out of his boxer slit and I got on my knees to suck him and I put his semi hard cock in my mouth and it tasted so good after about 5 minutes he was harder than a rock and I pulled his cock out of my mouth to see how big he was a he was huge he is 9.5 inches and it was amazing (I'm 10.3 inches) and he asked if I need a little service and by then I was fully hard and I said yes daddy and he got up and said my bed so we went to his bed and by then we where fully undressed and he pushed me down on the bed and started doing the 69 and it was amazing we have sex all the time now and it's great sometimes my best friend joins us (he's 9.7 inches) and it's hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My first time with my dad

I was 20 when someone told my dad I was bisexual. He confronted me and I admitted I liked to suck dick and top dude ass. Over the next few years our conversations became very graphic as I would describe my activities with other bi and married men. I was 23 before I was able to talk dad into letting me blow him. Mom had gone out of town early with her sister and not due back until bedtime, so dad and I were alone. We had finished a late breakfast and were sitting in the den when dad asked me had I had any action lately and I told him about have sex with a neighbor who was dad's age. I had seen the neighbor at the adult book store and when I walked up on him in the back at the booths I just grabber his dick and he grabbed mine. I saw my dad getting hard in his shorts so I went over and knelt between his legs and reached for his zipper and he never said a word or resisted. I got his dick out an played with it a minute, kissing the head and dad stood up and pushed his shorts to his knees and put his hand on my head. I opened my mouth and the instant dad's dick hit the back of my throat he blew a load so heavy and intense I was swallowing and it was running out my mouth. Dad screamed, his body jerked and he leaned over my head and I felt his heart beating so hard it was like my forehead was a drum. Was dad's most intense and a largest orgasm in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shorter please, repeat repeat repeat

Too many characters, too polite and dainty, and the kid on his knees 24/7 uncomfortable. Behind a talking polite wall that doesn't jack-off while sucking? Should be in bed with dad nursing his cock. Who did the son replace since the walls were up before..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

Great story. Loved the expressions on pleasure of service and receiving service. Thanks for writing

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
so much !

So much cock sucking by the boy - didn't any of the guys want to suck the kids cock and take his boy cream down ? Not even the dad ? strange - you'd think the hot kid would have his pussy so ready for the guys or his dad to fuck !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gonna remember this one for awhile

I'm gay and never tasted my own cum but I think I want to try it now! My dick was hard all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There should definitely be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn..

This made me cum four times... write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Takes me backMan,

Man! This takes me back to the many hours I spent on my Knees at a glory hole at my local beat. I'd never had so much cock before or since. For me there is no better feeling in the world than having my mouth filled by anonymous cock,feeling a pair of hairy man balls slapping my chin and the ultimate reward of a stream of thick salty cum filling my cumhungry mouth.It sure beats the complications of dealing with all that interpersonal stuff. The only thing that comes close is being used by a man as his own personal urinal. The humiliation of kneeling on the ground at a mans feet looking up at his glorious cock and balls as he lets go his stream of hot piss on my head and face and then in my mouth filling me up with hispiss as I gulp it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot.

Fantastic story. Had me jerking off 4 times. Would have loved the boy to be fucked by the men and his boypussy licked clean after. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Focused on Blow Job

It is rare to come across a narrative dedicated to Blow Job, alone, without distractions of anal intercourse. There is more to it that just that. Blow Job, very rightly, has been sharply focused on in this story. Body lick is yet another area of importance.

This raises gay sex to a new level. It is important that we shed inhibitions about sex and take to it like fish takes to water.

Whatever the relationship, mother, sister, father, brother, there should be sexual connect. What is most heartening is that there are responses that encourages and validates Blow Job, whether with Father or his Buddies.What is most important is that it validates the idea of Blow Job, per se.

At least two anonymous responses to the story where readers said after reading the story they brought it to the notice of their Father, who agreed on cock-sucking. I am gladdened by the fact that the responses were unanimous in approval of the story line. This is heartening, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Boy, this takes me back to when I was 12 and would suck men cocks at an old Kmart restroom. I would always walk out of that restroom full of cum. I loved this story, had me hard and leaking like crazy.

t2u1ckt2u1ckabout 6 years ago
Great story

loved this - really turned on by underwear sucking and the dad son stuff is horny too. Thanks.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
To drawn out and to many adjectives

This started out as a very hot story and would have finished that way if you hadn’t repeated the same scenario over and over. Also you used way to many adjectives to simply say cock and or dick and cum and or sperm. Tool, packages, manly package, manly treasure, man cream, man juice etc. And to the anonymous commenter who said he was 9.5” and his dad is 10” ? Man quit your damn lying. Few men are that big and it gets old reading fantasies, dreams, wishful thoughts and outright lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful!

There's nothing as exciting as a son giving loving servicing to his father. A friend of mine regularly sucked his father off. They never discussed it. His dad pretended to be asleep on the couch, but he always rewarded his son with his sweet sperm. I see nothing wrong with a consensual sexual relationship with anyone. Taking your dad's precious sperm down your throat or deep inside your man cunt is truly beautiful.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago

I enjoyed the story for the first part, all the cocksucking and even the father son part. You kind of lost me with the piss drinking that's just not my thing. I'm a cocksucker and love to swallow cum but I don't want to take a whole load of some guys piss and drink it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One trick pony

Good read, but lacked diversity of hot sexual action. A cock hound and cum sucker like the son is would want to get sucked and swallowed and his man ass pounded by his dad and all his dad's friends. Also all the politeness is delusion especially if you frequent the glory hole as I do. Lastly, swallowing piss is dirty, disgusting, and a good cocksucker such as I would NOT do this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for writing this

Gosh, this takes me way back to when I first noticed my dad's cut cock when he walked about after his shower. He would sit on the couch nude and watch TV. He had to know I was looking at his cock and nuts. As a twelve or thirteen year old I was jerking off every night thinking about licking his cock and sucking his nuts, the nuts that were the source for me. To this day, I would love to fondle and suck him off. (He has been gone for 25 years)

bimwiguy1963bimwiguy1963over 3 years ago
Memories

I also seen my Dad's cock at an early age. I would jack off thinking what it would looked like erect. When I turned 18 I experienced my first glory. I noticed that most of the men there were older father figure types. I fantasized that was my Dad's cock that I was sucking through the hole. Would love to hear about other experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Step Dad's Cock

I enjoyed the concept. I don't think I could ever have sucked my Dad, but my step-Dad I would have sucked his cock. I saw my step-Dad's hard cock when he jerked off in the bathroom, I was in my teens and I fantasized about sucking that big uncut dick and his low hanging balls. I don't think he knew I saw him and later I wished I barged in on him and and possibly set up the chance of actually sucking him off and always regretted not trying that for years. I never saw it again and I spilled so many loads thinking about catching him again and then getting between his knees and sucking him off while I jerked off. Liked the underwear, scent descriptions and the idea of orally pleasing older married guys, something I would have liked to do when I was in my teens due to that incident which sparked a deep desire in me to try cock sucking. Saw my step-Dad many times in his underwear which is why I think I love bulging white underwear on a guy to this day, find it very erotic so loved the white underwear part of the story.

I didn't really go for the piss but the ball sucking man scent and cum eating was all very hot and descriptive and had me spring a nice boner thinking about my Step Dads bulge from way back (he's been dead for over 20 years now).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to be in that situation, knowing I had to suck off all those men over and over. Yes, I would drink their piss too. Dad was hot!

Xw8r69Xw8r69over 1 year ago

This is a very sexy story. I wish I was Tyson taking all the Loads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was hot as fuck but like someone here I was beginning to be turned off and pissed off by that whole “Manly Tool, Manly Bulges……and so on” just say dick. Also couple lies I wasn’t cool with eh. I edited the story my way that’s the one I read now. Took out all the things I didn’t like.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very erotic and beautifully written!

TabooteaseTabootease11 months ago

So hot. Would love a part two where they take it further

RamikoRamiko8 months ago

Extremely horny story. Thank you for it.

vextacularvextacular5 months ago

Soooo fucking hot... mmmh... I would love to be the slut for all of those men, though I don't think I could hold back from begging them to fuck my ass, too~!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot. I’d peek at a stepdad watch him jack off. This had me so hard fast. Slowly stroking as I real. I’d be under the table a lot sucking and jacking. I’d want to lube up and slide cock up my ass and fuck them ridding cock as they watched sucking another at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous