All Comments on 'Bondage Wedding, Obedient Gift'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
TrysexualityTrysexualityabout 8 years ago
Stimulating

Very hot and twisted plot. I love it!

Blue69loverBlue69loverabout 8 years ago
Well done

Your writing is excellent. The scene was set, anticipation built, and the descriptions took the reader along on the ride. It was a great job of making sure the story, like the characters, reached a climax. Thanks for the enjoyment.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Powerful

A powerful and joyful story to illustrate the attraction of the BDSM lifestyle. You've captured the thrill of power exchange, of letting yourself go, of trust that the other has your pleasure in mind.

The gentle conversion, tapping into deeply hidden longings was masterful, as was the description of the feast.

I'll look forward to other works.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 8 years ago
Better to be Lucky and Good!

Miranda was Lucky She Didn't Know Bondage Lingo and Good With Her Cooking! She has a Profession and a New way of Sexual Life! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BDSM Wedding.

Great story. Lucky for Miranda her fantasy came true. Jenny must have known more about her than she knew herself. I had not imagined, ... well, years ago I read The Story of O. A woman was an edible centerpiece. Your story was well written and filled with erotic stimulus. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and writing talent.

JudyLee

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 8 years ago
What a great Wedding!

What a good story! Easy to read and very easy to enjoy! Thank you for this. An easy 5*.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

What a great story. Well paced and erotic rather than crude which kept me glued to the screen and hard in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

This story begs for new chapters, Miranda needs that spanking like she saw Jenny get and a gang bang would be needed as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well written and entertaining, although i am not into BDSM I actually hate it. But your such a good story teller keep on writing please. this time I,m giving three stars for the wring.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Whew HOT!!

That was my kind of wedding!! Please keep writing!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Good read

Dec 31, 1999 our BDSM wedding. This was a bit more over the top but it brought back some wonderful memories. Thanks.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I've already commented once, but I just had to say that I love your writing!! I will probably read this again and again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MmmMmmm!

I love bondage and food like this!! Perfectly describes my fetish!! I read it over and over again!!

cumbaby4ucumbaby4uabout 6 years ago

Reading your story was an interesting experience. I am a tried and true lesbian submissive but while reading I was overcome with the reality of wanting to experience both sides once again this time simultaneously. I'll now be investigating the possibilities. I thank you for contributing to a reawakening.

TheSensualPastorTheSensualPastorover 5 years ago
The special experience of party bondage and sex

Few stories provoke me to comment but this has stirred my passion for the unusual but very special pleasures of party bondage scenarios and exhibitionist bondage. I have been bound to a frame and available for all and I too would love to be bound to a table for food service and sex. Loved this story.

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 5 years ago
Bondage Wedding read twice

This is the second time I've Read Bondage Wedding, Obedient Gift. I think I may soon read it again. I had a new thought this time that didn't occur before. How much business will she get from attendees? It could make her a wealthy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have a new favorite author!

Miranda's palpable trepidation laced with her burning desires held a raw foil throughout the story. I will definitely re-read this work a few times this week. Please keep sharing your gift. I can't wait to delve into your other tales.

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 4 years ago
My third reading

I see my comment from the second time I read this. I knew I had read this before but did not realize this is the third time and may not be the last.

I love this story more each time I read it. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so erotic I loved it. It’s showed how thing can have a very happing ending and opens the door for more erotic adventures. I so hope you keep them cuming as the party continues

gemini0257gemini0257over 2 years ago

Excellent work as always. I love reading your stories. Thank you very much.

AviciaAviciaalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story, it put me right there experiencing it through her eyes and going with the flow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope they will become movie its an excellent story i readed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story I don't know how it could get any better except if the newly wet couple had some children all the best do you take care

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

better than 5 stars! What a fabulous wedding; it surely does set the stage for a grand honeymoon. I am assuming Miranda will work often with Jenny and Richard at ALL their future events. Miranda should experience the full range of stimulation as she undoubtedly moves on to full BDSM.

GalaxyCoderGalaxyCoder3 months ago

fantastic story, you need to do a follow up where Miranda offers her services for speciality functions and caters a fetish function that promotes scat, incest and piss play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22219 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...