All Comments on 'What Kate Did Ch. 03'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lady LayLady Layabout 20 years ago
Waiting anxiously for Chapter 4

Thanks so much for your first 3 chapters, I'm waiting on pins and needles wondering what is going to happen once they start filming. LL

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
hury up!

Or, no don't. I don't want to rush the artist.

Just the fact that it's gone on for 3 chapters without anyone else getting to her would be reason enough for applause.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
He

and the marriage are both fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Careful With the Dildos!

Very hot chapter. Introducing your wife to a porn star-sized dildo is always a great first step. It can be exhilarating for her, and who knows where it will lead. More importantly, it is sure to change the sexual dynamic for any couple.

As my wife and I read this chapter, it was not lost on her that Kate was already well-lubed for the Peter North dildo. The same thing happened to her, the first time I strapped on a XX-sized dildo - to use on her. It was hollowed out inside so, my 4-inch, pencil-thin dick was kept out of the way.

As would be expected for a woman who had never given birth, she was very tight. It was erotic watching her, as she attempted to wrap her fingers around the thick dildo, and then eagerly guided it toward her womanhood. She shivered with excitement as the massive head touched her pussy lips which, were already dripping from anticipation. After a few minutes, the dildo was all the way in, and she was climaxing on it as I sawed in and out of her.

After half a dozen orgasms, during the next fifteen minutes, she wanted to feel me. So, I removed the dildo, laid it beside her pillow, and entered her. She said, “Go ahead and stick it in.” I responded, “Its already in!” So, I futilely humped her, and she felt nothing. In frustration she said, “Get up her. I’ll just suck you off.”

I moved up beside her and she started sucking. However, she was distracted by the huge dildo that was laying there - still glistening from her own juices. She grabbed it, held it up beside my dick, and we were both shocked. Without thinking she blurted out, “OMG! We just bought groceries this morning. This is like comparing an oversized cucumber with a baby carrot!”

She tapped my dick with the dildo, rubbed it along my frenulum, and I immediately ejaculated on it. She giggled and said, “I think your carrot likes my cucumber!” I ruefully smiled and agreed.

Then, without her even having to ask me, I moved down between her legs, and pressed my face against her bored-out gash of a pussy. After the greengrocer comparison, I know knew where my place was in her sexual constellation. And she confirmed that by saying, “Honey, I’m ready to go black. Find me some black lovers!”

I ate her to another orgasm while she licked my cum off the giant dildo!

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Very well done. Love the plot. Your characters are well fleshed out. No pun intended. I have feelings for them both, which is the goal of authors everywhere. I’m thinking the near future holds some surprises for everyone. Can’t wait ! 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous