All Comments on 'A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 01'

by EricasDreams

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It Made Me Very Wet!

OMG this story is awesome! It's very sweet and romantic, and yet so erotic. It is so full of emotion which makes it very believable. I love the details in the thoughts and actions. And such wonderful, visual, sexy descriptions! I couldn't keep my fingers off myself and ended up pulling out my favorite dildo, a black one, to finish myself off. It was incredible! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice start

keep it (& us) cumming

RA

SamdoitSamdoitabout 8 years ago
Great story!!

Erica the build up and the background story was what made the story that much more enjoyable, great job.

octabrainoctabrainabout 8 years ago

Outstanding, outstanding!

Please continue this story, it's very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

Well written. Build up to and sex scene very good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

So hot. Made me come. Loved the vivid detail in the sex scenes. :)

octabrainoctabrainalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

I just cannot stop read your story again and again. Your simple story ipmressed me to the depth of my soul. I read many top stories at Literotica, but yours is just beyond measure. What a fortunate

find!

I like to read about girls submitting to raw unrestricted passion, their emotions, their desire to love and be loved.

Let me describe what thrilled me so much.

Sara, the protagonist, acting like 'Mother Goose' before that, is jealous to Kal, seeing pretty white girls exiting from Kal's dorm room, hearing suspicious sounds, listening rumors about his 'harem'. It's funny, but it seems like Sara doesn't see herself beautiful. It's the greatest pleasure to read about emotions of a young innocent girl, feeling temptations of primal passion. Aren't you a professional writer of bestsellers in disguise?

Her sexual awakening has begun.

The girlish chit chat at the lounge is hilarious. I felt like I was near by those girls and eavesdropping. Your attention to small details is amazing. You're tingling my imagination. Pretty 'good girls' with various traits and personalities, it would be fun to get to know them better.

What can I say about sex scenes? Rare romance novels with wine and candles consist such tender moments of touching and caressing. You set the 'cock worshipping' tag, but in fact Kalu worships his white lover's body. He makes Sara so horny she regrets that she's on the pills.

The scene is so big and rich, it's just enough to make multiseasoned series. Just don't make Kal share his girls, it would ruin the magic you created.

Thank you. The world had become a bit better when you started your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE...

One word, HOT!!!!

WolfieWolfiealmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Well-written sex scenes. Those test a writer's skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story

This was a really well written story and highly accurate description of what it feels like to be with a black man for thw first time. The desire to see it, the amazement of it whe she does, and the need to make live to it. Submit to it. Great story

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I'm so happy you enjoyed it! The power of black men is indescribable! There is nothing on earth more beautiful and sexy than a gorgeous woman submitting to black cock.

-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

You had me cumming in no time after using my dildo on myself. Only wishing it was me getting pounded and him cumming inside me.

More stories like this.

Emma

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

This is easily the hottest story I have ever read! It is breathtaking in its naughtiness, sensuality, and realism. Sara seems so real and sweet, and so it's extra mesmerizing as she falls into erotic obsession. I kept on coming as I read! I couldn't keep my hands off my pussy! It is so well done, and when we got to the part where she says "Like in my dreams. More than anything I want to see your dark body against mine" I wanted to cry with lust. So hot and beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Every Word

I really do love every word. Nothing should be changed - it's so powerful! I can feel Sara's sweet and caring feelings for Kalu transform into their essence: animal lust and the desire to bear his seed. Beautiful.

-Erin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing WoW!

This is an amazing story! I know from first hand experience how Sara felt. Black cock dies something to a girl. Makes you weak and craving more. Her need to be bred made me tingly between my thighs. Nothing compares to the superiority of black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot!

Oh...my...God. Wow!

Darla7000Darla7000almost 7 years ago
Just perfect !

There is nothing more to be said.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
So hot

This was a superbly written story. I definitely loved it when Sara said she wanted to be bred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb

Well written, well proofed, hot, with a woman's perspective. No one could read this and not be turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sara gets Blacked! Awesomely hot story.

Words can't do this justice. I had tears in my eyes at parts and my pussy came so hard! Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Christina

Sooooo fucking HOT! Please don’t ever stop writing these!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
From Kayla

OMFG I came so hard! This story was so unbelievably intense and well written I completely lost myself and become one with Sara. I am definitely following you so please don't stop writing and posting.

Xoxo Naughty Girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shayla :)

You're simply amazing darlin' ... thank you for making me cum with you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laila

I really enjoyed this story! I do wish that Kalu and sara had interacted a it more just to really build up that sexual tension in the beginning, but it pays off when they finally make love. I especially like the way he is playful with her when she first starts to give him a massage and how detailed the description of his body was. like all of Erica's stories, I actually came before I was even done reading the full thing. I felt a strong connection to Sara and could feel myself getting more and more aroused as she did. I look forward to reading more from Erica.

Starrman14Starrman14almost 4 years ago
College Girls First Black

Well written and erotic story. It is believable to me because my wife told me about having her first black cock in college. You story and hers had me hard. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic writing!

Your writing style is amazing, I feel like I hit the jackpot: Excellent story, fantastic writing and hot sex - it's the trifecta! :D

LBCNLLBCNLover 3 years ago
Beautiful...just Beautiful

I dont have many more words for this story AND the way it is written.

Well done EricasDreams, well done indeed!

Hope to read many more of your stories in the future.

CuriousErinCuriousErinover 3 years ago
So Erotic and Sensual!

I love this! I could feel what Sara felt as I read. I could feel her anticipation, her butterflies and pounding heart. I could feel her fear. And I could feel her being opened and conquered by strong, beautiful Kalu.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Masterful..!!!

I've been and loved being taken by Mens just like him. Mmmm I read this with my legs so open and my hands on my body busy. Oh he could a filled me easily by the time I finished reading these legs mine was so wide open. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Black Seduction

The power of black men is indescribable! There is nothing on earth more beautiful and sexy than a gorgeous woman submitting to black cock

Derek_KaneDerek_Kaneabout 3 years ago

So good, I felt like I was there with her before him as she revealed his thick dark cock for the first time...must've been awe inspiring. I also loved that she wanted to watch him and see as he slid his strong masculine Ebony Dick powerfully deep down inside of her tight pink flower...I bet it was beautiful.

RexjohnsoninteracialRexjohnsoninteracialalmost 3 years ago

I've no other words for it than Great, just amazingly Great write-up. Congratulations EricasDreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Erica is an amazing storyteller. I was transported into Sarah's body as she submitted to that divine and majestic black cock. Keep writing girl, you are fabulous!! much love xoxo

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

it is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it based on a true story 😀

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

This was inspired by my first time with a Black Man, though it did not happen exactly the way it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing better than an eager white pussy taking a black cock and a load of black cum. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story, hot. My high school was almost completely white but there was a whole lot of sex going on, some people trying different things. It wasn't until I got into the university that the horizons expanded for me. I hooked up with a black student towards the end of my sophomore year, your story was exactly the same as my eyes took in his black cock and my first blowjobs with him. Finally I decided to go all the way with him. It seemed we fucked for a weeks straight and did those grades dip, but I got a great education on BBC in the meantime. It was fun while it lasted. Hot, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, hot story. Wasn't until college for me when I had a quickie ( like ten minutes) with a black guy, we were both drunk, he was a little bigger than my boyfriend at the time. Just ok. I split with my boyfriend before graduation and shortly after getting my first job, I met a cool black businessman in a bar, we ended up at my place which at the time consisted of a small sofa, a bed, end table, chair and stacks of clothes on boxes, oh yeah my rabbit was on the end table, haha. We sat on the on the sofa and started making out, he was soon fingering me while I was stroking his cock thru his pants, it seemed big, Finally I moved to the floor and unzipped his pants and an amazing rock hard black shaft stood vertical, wow, I started sucking on his head and guiding my hand up and down that shaft. We were both half naked when his BBC was in my pussy, I had an immediate orgasm, he started fucking me from behind, deep and hard, flesh smacking and loud until his cum filled me. After cuddling for twenty minutes, he undressed me completely, carried me to the bed and fucked me missionary for some time, it was hot sex. The black on white contrast was erotic. Turns out he was married, but we fucked every week for almost a year. I started up with another black man during that time, my neighbors gossip must have picked up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One nice hot story. Flashbacks to my junior year at Penn State, I remember my first time with a black man, watching his dark hand slowly slip into my panties, feeling his fingers slipping thru my bush and a finger parting and then slipping deep into me. He slipped off my panties and continued his slow finger movements around my G spot, soon I was bucking my hips to a nice big "O". Shortly afterwards, I was amazed at seeing and sucking on his black cock, I spread my legs and felt him slowly push his big cock into me, one long night of nice hot sex. Highly recommended!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous