All Comments on 'A Dragon's Slave Ch. 07.1 Truth'

by GyldenGlor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ncpetencpeteabout 8 years ago
Seriously?

Why would you feel the need to solicit clicks on bloody tweeter in the middle of the story using rude non-English ghetto slang? Did it follow the story line? Did the language used blend into the story or just destroy the flow of it? Be smart and keep the comments out of the story line unless for some reason they actually fit where you put them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just noticed this story....

and went back and read the whole thing. Really like it!!! By the way, the just noticed it thing is a comment on my weird, easily distracted personality, not on your writing. I am looking forward to the next chapters! I do agree with previous comments, however. The out of story asides are a bit distracting. Still like the story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Any advice for new writers?

This is a wonderful story and I hope you continue writing. Actually, I was hoping to get tips from you about writing. I struggle writing conflicts and battle scenes. Do you have any tips for new writers or things that have helped with your writing that you would not mind sharing?

GyldenGlorGyldenGloralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Anon response

Thanks, anon. It'd be easier to give you personalized tips if you had an account, but I'll give some generalized tips in the next chapter, so that I can be sure that you see them since literotica has no reply button for comments.

slavesmistressslavesmistressalmost 8 years ago
What the heck?

What is this? "

(Yo dat Kingdom Hearts/Utada Hikaru reference dog!!!!! Smash that m-f'in like button if you mad hyped for KH3 bitch!)"

Too much more of that will alienate the older folks. Knock it off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous