All Comments on 'Exposed in Zumbala'

by justins961

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where's the sex?

That was simply a titillating humiliation/revenge story? Where's the good stuff? What makes this thing erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

I really enjoy your 'small penis humiliation' stories. As someone with a small penis (3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small, testicle, I can totally relate to the humiliation felt by the under-endowed characters in your stories. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked that they took the girls into a side room to do a strip search but for the males, they stripped them naked in full view of everyone.

If they stripped search every male in full view of everyone, I would fly a lot more often and if I found a group of college girls were flying I certainly would take that flight known I would be totally naked in front of a large group of girls but it is also important that if they have to do it to girls that they take them to a private room with only females present.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this one. Not quite as brutal as some of your others lol. And the twist at the end was great. Every once in a while the little guy has to win one, right?

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, very well written story! Nice characterisation, and I really loved the twist at the end. Humiliation is great, but it's always fun to see the perpetrators cop a little payback. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you do a version without the sph, where the men are merely embarrassed because they're being forced to strip naked in front of women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you do a version without the sph, where the men are merely embarrassed because they're being forced to strip naked in front of women?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous