All Comments on 'Pregnant Passion'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
By all means, more

Hot in the extreme, and romantic as well. A great combo, plus room for a variety of sub-plots (the return of Jamir comes to mind...) until the child is born.These two deserve lots of good sex and a happy ending!

SandWyrmSandWyrmabout 20 years ago
Good Solid Work

Keep them stories cumming, PDumbledore! I read this one first, then checked out the "Masseuse" stories- all are fine and make me want to read more about the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Damn!!!!! What a excellent writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one of the most creative writers I have ever run across. Your interracial stories(bf/wm) are just wonderful you are truly very talented. I just want to scream with pleasure when I read one of your interracial stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful love story

I have always had a soft spot for a man who can accept another man's baby. This is a very beautiful story of two people falling in love, and growing quickly together as "one entity". This story is so powerful, and has been so nice to read. Its quality manuscript. Only nice things are ahead for this couple.

GuyJDGuyJDover 18 years ago
OMG, What Great Memories This Brings To Me

This story reminds me of a super fine sexy pregnant black friend of mine who pretty much came to my job one day and told me that she was horny and her baby's daddy was out of town. When I got to her place, we had great sex. I took her from behind as she was staring out of her kitchen window. I think we lasted about 20 minutes before I busted a load in her. Five minutes later, we were at it again in her living room.

Hell, I might write a story about that experience.

GOD!!! Black pregnant pussy is the best pussy.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Steve deserves the highest medal possible by wanting to be the baby's daddy in the absence of the real daddy.

PyroPyroover 17 years ago
Minor points spoiled an otherwise great story

Loved your storytelling abilities, but you should write to your wordprocessor first, using the spell-check (and maybe it's grammar-check) before you post instead of writing directly to Literotica's program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent read

It’s a welcome day when an interracial story can be hot and exotic yet a romantic tale instead of the (too) common one of degradation and lack of respect. A great read - hope to see more.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Chocolate Milk?

Steve needs to develop a loving relationship with her and provide a sibling or two to this new baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Great work how about another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous