All Comments on 'Handjob Ch. 09'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
In its own peculiar way...

This may be one of the most bizarre stories in LW.

If a friend or neighbor or co-worker sat down and related this tale about his life, I would have no comment. What the hell is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sad tale

Actually his wife is a real selfish person. In the six years she gave Warren over 900 bj's swallowing his loads and never once even gave oral love to hubby. In five years she gave Sid 130 entries into her love canal. With hubby she uses vaseline as she calls it making love to him with her hand. It took over fifty four years but he admits if she dies before him he will not be dealing with overwhelming grief. After all she is only his housekeeper and that was all she wanted to be in our marriage as by her own admission she was cheating on hubby within the first year of marriage with Warren. Sad tale of a selfish wife. Writing was excellent!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
54 years married to your housekeeper / handy woman.

The interesting thing about her confession its so far into their past. Will anything change the past. I might of pulled a plug on my way out...? *~*,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sometimes it's just part of the job.

For nearly a decade, she came in once a week, did the usual. Good worker, I have to say. About 5'5", sort of nice looking, maybe 45 or so. Single Mom with two kids at home, about all I ever knew of her.

One time I was home, my wife was gone to deal with her Mother, Dementia of course.

The housekeeper showed up, all was normal, I was sitting watching a race on TV. She came in, kneeled down at my feet and reached out for my zipper.

I was startled until she explained my wife asked her to take care of me with her hands since she knew I hated doing it myself and I was a once or twice a week guy.

The wife came home two months later, and took back over. Our housekeeper worked for us for years after that, but never did me with her hands again.

No need to, I guess? In fact, it never even got mentioned.

Good wife I have, and that was a pretty good housekeeper, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Draw?

The first time I read it I was hoping it was a typo, but you used "draw" again a few paragraphs later. It's called a "drawer". Nightstands, dressers, etc. have drawers, not draws.

I like your Handjob stories for the most part, but these type of mistakes make it difficult to concentrate on the story. Please find a proofreader and use them before you post. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

That was so bad I'm STILL laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story- great mind control of hubby. Pavlov’s dog would be happy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1073 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Handjob Ch. 08 Previous Part
Handjob Series Info