All Comments on 'Know Thyself Ch. 08'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
gumby42gumby42about 8 years ago
The end?

Is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chose what?

Be and idiot or not? Not good at all.

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor

Gumby42, no there is one more chapter after this one. Chapter 9 will be the final chapter.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 8 years ago
Needs more

One more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrific!

After I spotted this story I went and read chapters 1-7. Wow! I have enjoyed every chapter. I love how the story has evolved and how Ben learned about himself in this chapter. Definitely looking forward to the final chapter!

ereaderlereaderlalmost 8 years ago
wow

I could not have guessed that was going to happen. What a great way to pull it all to a crescendo. Great job of weaving an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TEAM ASHLEY

DONT YOU TAKE HER FROM US!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Update?

Any update on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need more please

I need the next chapter. I come everyday looking for it. Please please please please please

BethesdaBethesdaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay!

Sorry for taking so long to get the final chapter posted. It's taken me a little longer than I expected. That and some unexpected medical issues have slowed me down a little bit. I'm hoping to have it posted either this weekend or early next week. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting but I can't tell you how appreciative I am that you're looking forward to it that much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Any updates?

Any updates?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 09???

Please post the next chapter this story is really interesting!!!

BethesdaBethesdaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9 Submitted

I'm so sorry for the long delay in getting the final chapter out. It was hard to leave this story behind and I had to finally stop myself from being so precious with it. I've just submitted chapter 9, so once Literotica approves it, it'll be posted. Thank you everyone for bearing with me while I complete the story. I hope you enjoy the last chapter!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Catagory

Wowzer. The delay between chapters was a lot longer for those that kept checking in just Sci/Fi. This chapter made a lot of sense.

BethesdaBethesdaalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Category

JPZ: Sorry about the category mixup! I didn't even think of that. I actually submitted Chapter 8 as Sci-Fi/Fantasy but Literotica changed it to Trans. It makes sense, considering the subject matter I guess. Sorry about the mixup!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No beer for Ben dressed as Ashley?

You had mentioned that when Ben was Ashley, he missed not being able to drink Sam Adams Octoberfest Beer. But when he is Ben again, you have him drink Jack Daniels Whiskey and soda when he is dressed up as a woman. Woman do drink beer. I am surprised that since he is going to go back to being Ashley and will have a problem drinking since only being 18, that he would want to have some Octoberfest while he can. She will have a long wait before she can get some. It is a very good beer that Sam Adams makes. Should get Ashley's brother to buy some for her when she needs some and hide it from their parents.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Oh boy...

Good job! I didn't see that coming. Wow. So, if he stays as Ashley, she will be happy, Wendy will be happy, Ashley's parents will be happy, Jack will be happy and better off, Ben's parents will be happy, it is a win,win, win, win, win situation.

One question, Wendy wasn't a virgin?

Love the story! Last Chapter, 9, next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
316 Followers
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES