All Comments on '10th Anniversary Ch. 01'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago

Oh my god! Please don't leave us hanging. That was so hot and I cant wait for chapter two. On our next anniversary I'd live for my wife to meet a "Tommy"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
three choices

First this Tommy was not in shape, I am military, and still have the skills, first choice you have ten mins too be miles away,second choice wife get the fuck up stairs now, third choice fuck it , with my straight blade knife,vthat I carry all the time,your life will be over so think about that next time you try to f****** married wife, I live in Kissimmee Florida come down here and try it, how to fuck is this erotic, but it's the husbands fault too, before the second rounds of drinks, she said let's leave, but auther, what resort doesn't use a server's, not worried about my wife, just not going too let punk talk shit. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Piece of shit story.

They spent the entire day in the sun? No water, no food, nothing then the wife goes from hating the guy to jumping in the sack with him?

How fucking old are you? 14? Because you sure as hell don't know how to write or how sex works. Go back to playing COD in your parents basement.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Simple

This is a simple story. She's simple, he's simple and Tommy's simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eat shit annony you old ugly fag

and stop picking on people when you haven't written a fucking thing. All you do is bitch and complain!!! and we're sick of your sorry ass writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More like monkeybrain

All the subtlety of a sledge hammer. No tension, just some idiot trying to write a stroke story and failing miserably.

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

Not a particularly interesting story. The behaviors are out of character as you have written them, with only Tommy the young idiot with a big cock staying true to form. Just to be fair, I won't rate the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really

No Reality .Husband should of said what is your room number I will be back with a gun or go ahead my lawyer will call yours don't bother coming back home its over. Also this story is way out of reality. Most women take a while to be seduced. Most hate the kind of guy Tommy was and would of shut him down without a second thought

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
yea like you did dear annony when you found out your wife was fucking the fleet!!!

just go away asshole we know you're an old ugly fag pussy with no balls. 5 for a good LW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

brain killing writing.

moronic people at best

plot is "sexy wife cheats, always"

husband is at best nothing

deadonedeadoneabout 8 years ago
So she wanted to show hubby that she has always been a slut?

What her brain turn off?

her cunt took over her body?

Like some one said, she has no room

she has no money, plane ticket, or id.

she also has no marriage

--

Oh wait this is all past tense, it happened and it appears that hubby just rolled over like a good WACC.

She pick the opposite of hubby, with all the characteristics that she supposedly hated over hubby. She considered against, insulted, and emasculated him. Why would he keep her? What a worthless loser he is.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for agood effort and content

and to offset the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote as usual. If more of us did this maybe the fool would get the idea he can't win!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re:bonnietaylor

take your own advice cunt. What makes you think you're going to win bashing others? Not going to happen, unless all voting and comments are removed permanently. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea, at least that would get rid of you. 1* for another piece of trash thrown into loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bonny/Vasty

What are you doing in this category? Shouldn't you be over in the Lesbian category, munching away? Gave this a ONE STAR rating in honor of the whore of Lit, Bonny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This husband stupid

I guess I like stories that are more real. Hard to take seriously as what really would of happened. Like a comment made made by a military guy the kids life was going to get very painful real quick along with the wife's. Husband knows what college he goes to in there home town . Sounds like a baseball bat waiting for Tommy when he is getting ready to go to class when they get back. Want to make the story more interesting write a part 2 with the aftermath and consequences of what really happens to a relationship especially when kids are involved in a family.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
So.....Is your Name???

So, is your name Tommy?? The way you wrote this story sure makes it seem like your the tommy character. This was written with all of his personality traits. What a bunch of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's ALL Over Now - CUCK!

Well written.

The only problem...a real man would have had words with this asshole at the pool and then took his wife elsewhere, unless management interceded with the crass loud mouth.

Next, he finds his wife already sexually involved with the asshole and does nothing. Wife doesn't want to leave and wants to get sexed withthis guy so...where did he think he had a wife? He has a slut and now...if he stays married - he has a Hot Wife cheater and a slut.

This guy is a spineless cuck. Would he get balls and take his wife back in another chapter. Give me a break, he has already let her closet slut out, she's a slut and he is a spineless wimp...wimps don't change - they run away!

Anyway, only 2nd chapter outine...a cuck is born and a Hot Wife enjoys her new gang bang lifestyle.

I gave you a three, only because you started out suggesting he was a man and ended up changing him to a wimp. The fact that his wife is/was a closet slut...oh well!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
I was think ing dear annony the same thing, you should be in the gay sections

reading and sucking cocks is your main event and joy in life since your wife left your sorry ass for a real man!! BTW asshole of LIT, I gave this my big old 5.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Ionly bsh you asshole of LIT

You annony dumbass comments are useless, Gave this a 5 to help the score nothing else but to offset the asshole of LIT! Go suck another cock asshole

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Meh

There could have been an interesting story here if it had a little more finesse. As it stands, there is simply no explanation for either the husband's or wife's actions. Maybe the next chapter can be a "prequel" that explains it all? That's the only way I can see this story being saved.

By the way, please delete any comments by Bonnie/Vastie and anyone who responds to him/her. That's the only way these people will go away. I can't imagine the amount of energy it must take for them to cut and paste the same garbage on every story posted to this site every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to offset the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: 5 for effort and conten

Once again, you keep posting those words, though it's clear you don't have a fucking clue what they really mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And the husband just stood there?

Nothing in the background suggests that they are swingers. Nothing suggests the wife is a cheater. So right in front of her husband you want us to believe she sucks some loud mouth jerk off? Even for fiction that was simply ludicrous. Both the wife actions and the husbands non actions. I think hubby simply kicked lover boy in the face, took his wife and left. Packed up and went home and divorced the slut. Awful, unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would've gone to the bar for three beers and gone back to smash two of them over his head them pour the third over my future ex wife's head. Would never allow myself to be disrespected it any way . Married with kids or just someone being that badly disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Complete garbage.

Once again, the people in your story are 100% completely mentally unstable. There is NO reason for the readers to buy into any of this. Is is just crap. Another author that gets of on being bettered by another man, another author with gay desires that they can't deal with directly, so they pretend that a bigger cock taking their women won't appear to be obviously gay...monkeytail10103 you say you're over 40??? isn't it time for you to grow the fuck-up??? Get out, suck some cocks and stop wasting everyone's time by using this board as your outlet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Only Positive in This Mess is.....

I seriously doubt that there will be an 11th anniversary. Would you? Hey monkeytail this is a real mess.Believe it or not people really don't act like this even in fantasy.

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
It's very inspiring

Wife sucking a new energetic cock in front of husband and that's on their anniversary is very inspiring experience. And later calling him to room to gget properly fucked

I hope my wife do such thing and later sit on mouth to feed me the combined cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Totally not to be believed.

That wouldn't happen in a hundred years. If that was my wife, my foot would have been so far up her snatch, it would have taken a surgeon to get it out. After he did, I would bury it in her ass as I threw her out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just utter crap

Please don't write anymore, you give mankind a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shoot

First the loud mouth asshole, then the cunt that calls herself a wife and finally the dipshit that wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wedding anniversary

Ten-year wedding anniversary, and now heading for divorce lawyer....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
never understood why a man would stand by and let his wife be a slut

then again a man would not do it, only a little boy would. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you got to be gay.

What a little punk story, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What Now...a Wimp Cuckold?

How can you redeem this story without making the husband into a wimp.....he allows the wife to leave with another and she goes not only willingly, but with great anticipation....no marriage here, no love for the husband, only lust and disrespect! Unless you plan some significant consequences for this ultimate betrayal then this story just becomes another one of the cuckold fetish stories which seem to dominate Loving Wifes lately. I know, it is your story, you can do what you want, we don't have to read it, but unfortunately, we have already read it and it is stuck in our minds. Need a mind wipe unless you can somehow redeem it in chapter 2.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
As @tazz317 says...

As @tazz317 says: there won't be a 11th anniversary!!! A bad story, with characters changing their way 180º...This woman doesn't have only a thought to her children, to her family...This is part 1, so I hope the husband sees this marriage is over, get back home immediately and start the divorce the next day...1*

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 8 years ago
WTF

Why he didn't just leave when he came back is beyond me...

Either that or beat the shit out of the guy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wll wait if part 2 comes out to see the reviews first

Tired of reading this kind of craps making the husband into a wimp. I think by the other reviews everyone is saying the same thing. This a story i wish i never would of read. Just way to much shit about a big Dick. My wife told me its exciting at first but when compassion and caring come in all it is a big dick and you get nothing what a woman really craves in a true relationship. Mr college boy in real life would get the shit beat out of him with a married woman. Sorry author 99 percent of men are not wimps and there would be he'll to pay if that was my wife.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Ugh!

I was going to give this the 1 star I usually give cuck stories, but since this is labelled chapter 1, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt till I see what happens in later chapters.

That said, I have several comments:

Despite her mouthed "Sorry", at implying this is a first, I don't believe that she hasn't already been cheating on him. You don't go from ten year faithful wife to cock-sucking size queen overnight!

Giving her the benefit of the doubt for the moment, HIS actions baffle me:

First, there is NO way I would have left them alone a second time. If they weren't going back to their room, I would have sent HER for the next round, an while she was gone, tell Tommy boy that it was time to join his friends and find a playmate his own age.

Second, when he DID go for drinks and came back to find them both with their pants off, if he wanted to stay with her he should have told her to put some clothes on and come back to the room with him. If she didn't I would have gone back to the room, packed them BOTH up, dump her stuff in a dumpster, check the BOTH out and headed to the airport. Then I would have cancelled her ticket and changed mine to the earliest flight I could get. Either then, if I had time, or when I got home I'd cancel all cards that I could, change the locks and throw out all her stuff (selling anything, like jewelry with any value), and make an appointment with a lawyer!

I CERTAINLY wouldn't have stood there while she sucked him off, smiled while she ran her hands over his body, and announced that she was taking him back to her (OUR!) room without even looking at me!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
One Star

After looking at your other stories, I have ZERO hope that you will give this husband a set of balls, so I'm going to save time by giving this the 1 star that is far more than it deserves. I with there was a zero or negative rating we could give!

And I agree, cuckold should be in Fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

I threw the drink in my wife's face.

Go ahead fuck her punk. I left back to the room, came back with my knife and castrated him on the spot. It was a bloody mess, but hey it's just a story... I handed my wife his balls and the knife said keep them dear but don't come home.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great anniversary present

What a great anniversary present. Love young super sized cock. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story 5* .

We need a lot more stories like this in the LW category. It sure beats the hell out of those boring 5 or more page novels that we see far too much of. I can hardly wait for the next chapter when she gets fucked by her first nine inch cock and hubby loves watching and hopefully participating. But please, no cream pie or cock sucking by the husband in the next chapter...just a husband sharing his wife please.

valhallianvalhallianabout 8 years ago
Really Another Cuckold

I must agree with the majority of comments of a poorly written thought out story.

After reluctantly reading this story I felt disappointed to find that this is another cuckold story in the mix. I am like many men here and wouldn't put up with the kid's behavior or that of the wife. She would be divorced and left behind with no place to go. Oh here's a thought she could shack up at the kid's dorm and have more cocks to suck and fuck and be a total slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot story please keep going

Great work! Please post a next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pretty good

Until it went crazy. Ya really think she would deep throat a monster cock, especially after already havinf drained the drunk? Then u think he'd be able to screw her? Superman, huh?

2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
trash, pure trash

Where have all the good writers gone? This category is becoming the dumping ground for trash writers. How about an erotic story next time, if you're capable of writing one.

Gave it a ONE in honor of that lesbian bonnietaylor2. Have you had your fur burger for today yet?

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
#2

Eagerly awaiting chapter 2!!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Great story...but...

I wish you had put more build up on the front of it. It seems like Jill was just ready to jump on young stud's cock. No inner conflict within her? That would have made it better. And I always like the drawing attention to the wedding rings in these types of stories. Not really fan of cuckold stories, but I enjoyed this one.

Good spelling, but poor punctuation, especially using commas where they are needed.

5 *'s and looking forward to where this is going. Since young stud is going to college in their home town, this could continue on past the anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The bitch would be fucked by the damn divorce!!

That fucking idiot would get his due and her ass would be so screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my wife

That was a very hot story I would love to see my wife get fucked like that any chance you would be interested In meeting my wife and fuck her like the women in this story if so here's our email orgasmdonar247@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Sorry, there was nothing erotic about this story. Nobody, but nobody can be as stupid as the characters you described. Come on, willing cuckolds are not erotic. Only the scum of the earth that troll these stories would think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pure cuckold trash

Yuck another shit writer that caters to the unwashed. ONE star.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Loved the story

gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As horrible as

Any -8* performance can get

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story. Fuck the Anonymous Trolls.

To those of you who read the entire thing (despite having a pretty good idea what the subject matter was), I have only one thing to say... you're a waste of a human being. I mean, how pathetic can you be to waste your OWN time reading something you can't stand and THEN spend even MORE time writing a negative comment. I know this isn't your typical Backwoods Sex with Mama category, so sorry you got lost... but you may want to grab the can of Bud, hop in your jacked up pickup and go crash into a pole.

Save the planet. Spare humanity your life.

Fucking idiots. lol

Great story. Well told. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hope he dumps the cunt

What a really bad story...alas, there is no zero star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So she sees a big cock, and suddenly becomes a whore?

Does your mother know your telling stories about her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cuck story

I hate,cuck stories

shaman43shaman43about 8 years ago
Not original at all

Getting rather tired of the big cock stories. It is a tired cliche' at best. As a sex therapist and a male slut myself I have met a few size queens. I have known more women who hated too much size. Depending on the woman it could be fairly smile and a tilted cervix. The most important sex organ is the brain. If a woman thinks a big one will make her love it more so it does. And mostly the opposite too. So in this story that the woman throws over years of marriage for a fuck with a big dick is just bad writing. Then to make the big dick contemptuous of others making him worthy of contempt so as to make her new choices even more incompatible with the background for her. quick fucks happen but not this way. A 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT wife and a faggot sissy husband

Total crap. No loving wife here. just kill yourself and make the world a better place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thats it????

hey hubby! ya just gonna stand there ??? least ya could do is kick her out, go home with out her and throw her stuff out on the lawn and divorce her or at least leave her- ya get a 2

SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
You're Not Proud of This

Are you? This is straight comic book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well

In some's world this might be entertaining and titalating, but not mine. Today might have been the "10 th." Wedding anniversary, but after this "little show"; she wouldn't have to worry about an 11 th. No, let her have her "BIG COCK" asshole take care of her. I would pack my bags, get on the first flight home after cleaning out her cash, grabbing her cell phone, and taking her ID and credit cards with me and cancelling her return voucher home for her ticket. While I was waiting, I would call my attorney and set up a consult as soon as possible on my return to get the ball rolling on the divorce. For me, everything has a cost; and the cost of her actions would be painful, thorough, expensive, and complete; by the time I got done costing her everything she held near and dear. A sickening tale about a cold and selfish person, in case you wondered, this hit way too close to home for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony! You old ugly fat ED fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore of Lit bonnietaylor2, better known as bonny/vasty/anon, winner of the 2015 Asshole of the Year Award

suckermansuckermanalmost 8 years ago
great story

What can you expect 5" and slim against 9" and fat, no contest.

It certainly isnt for my wife.

I also note that she didnt suck hubby off too often and never swallowed, and she expects her husband to beleive she hasnt had a big cock before.... Ha fucking ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

THE HUSBAN HAS NO BALLS HE SHOULD KICK THAT MOTHER IN HIS BIG BALLSSEND HIM INTO THE HOT TUB AND DROWN HIS ASS ALONG WITH THE SLUT WIFE AND MAKE SHORETHAT THEY BOTH DIE FUCK THAT SCUM BAG BITCH AND THAT BIG DICK WHORE.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
@suckerman

I guess she doesn't much appreciate his FAT WALLET enough.

Grab the plane tickets, check out & fly home. Let lover boy take care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So you are a pathic loser and married a slut.

What about this shit is supposed to be erotic, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
See you at

The attorney's office. Bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is a great story

I agree with the other comments, if the wife is willing to do that with the younger guy, than more power to her!! Hubby seems a wimp anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wimp

If he wasn't such a wimp, he ought to have said to his wife come out with me now or don't bother coming home, if you do divorce papers will be waiting for your signature. I'll be leaving on the next plane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another dumb ass story

by a dumb ass excuse for a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

First 9999 out of 10000 guys would of gone down swinging, win or lose. Divorce definitely after she sucked his cock. Hope we hear more about fucking his friend mother. I know only one guy at around 22 that was married and allowed his wife get picked up in a bar. She fucked some college guy who got drafted that day . A 6'4" 294 pound black DE. The guy gucked her all night in his hotel room in the ass and all . He walked out , couldn't watch anymore. That morning before she got home her threw all her stuff out of their apt window. Cleaned the bank accounts out and had her served a few days later. She begged forgiveness but he couldn't forgive. Also the mom getting fucked is not so rare but very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Ok..just give me a few minutes to get my stuff from the room and I'll get home to start the divorce. Don't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: it is a great story

Yes, he's a wimp, but if that whip all of a sudden grew some balls and made her pay, you'd be the first one crying a river how cruel he is. You guys are hypocrites.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
We love college guys

So full of themselves with so much to prove. Love it when they prove it with me. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another WACC

Slut wife... Boring....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sheesh

What a massive waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

The writing is good. The temptation of a faithful wife and the resulting emotions are a proven hook on this site. However, this is simply not how real women behave. We men have been misled to believe that simply waving a big dick will have them falling all over themselves wanting to bang us. Just doesn't happen that way in real life. The vast majority of women need a better reason than that.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
Good . . .

. . . hot!

KaraSweetKaraSweetalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Damn that's a hot story. May have to put it to film for my members.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hyah! Looks like they’ve been married ten years too long....

....and it’s time for hubby to go find himself a girl without a checkered past.

Going to her room... hmmm. I’m surprised she didn’t want to go to his room and take on all the college boyz.

Well, anyway, hubby should go back there, just long enough to get his wallet and keys and slip out as wifey gets busy with her new toy.

Then he can drive home, get his shit together, drain the accounts and move on.

He needn’t worry about wifey. She’ll party on until Spring Break is over and all the kiddies go home, but she’ll get the house in the end, so no big.....

It’s just better this way. No self respecting man wants a whore or a slut for a wife. It’s unhealthy, risky......and just plain shitty.

Have you ever thought of writing something original? It’s harder, but much more worthwhile. Rehashing this cuckold shit has been so overdone, it’s a bad joke in last months newspaper (which nobody reads anymore, anyway).

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
At this point

I would have to say, " she is my soon to be ex wife, so knock yourself out. "

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Another dumb, weak Brit male character.

With an unbelievable wife, used as a prop for his humiliation. Poor idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You guys who praise this

You peopme must be incredibly stupid or deprived of basic human sense to think something like this would be erotic or stimulating though I've no doubt there ate fools out there that would do this. This is nothing but a degrading story thrown at the male .any true man would have beaten the young lad to.an inch of his life. Any real wife would have left the hot tub and for you stupid morons out there..size does NOT generally turn a woman on nor does it enchant or put them in a stupor.

I feel bad for those who cant decipher reality from fiction

ewray321ewray321almost 5 years ago
Bullshit

Not even going to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PROBLEM GETTING INTO LOVING WIVES.....maybe a virus

I had to read this total shite.....ffs who writes this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SCORE CHEAT

No way on earth this drivel scored 3.87 unless marks were doctored.

JJ

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Cuckold

I had a friend of mine that used to fuck my wife often,one night he suggested we all go to a friends house for a swim in there Indore pool.After being in the pool for about an hour two more of his friends turned up. Some time later one of his friends came onto my wife, and finished up fucking my wife in the pool in front of everyone of course after getting my approval by nodding my head.That finished up being a great night had by all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dump the whore

Grow some spine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No need for Chapter 2

I'll write it for you in a single paragraph. After wifey and loud mouth finished, I headed back to our room, packed my bags and left for the airport. I shut off my phone and booked the earliest flight home. Once there I dropped everything and headed for my attorney's office to file for divorce.

Looks like wifey has become a victim of new world math: 9 inches > 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Haters

Haters will always hate. Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic

Was this story written by a ten year old as it's absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck

Another cuck wanna be. You deserve to lose her, maybe you should suck his dick too. Sad so many males aren’t anymore

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
752 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES