All Comments on 'Asshole in College'

by kmarkk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kiss it?

He bit a big chunk out of her and left her bleeding on the ground. Really stupid story

kmarkkkmarkkabout 8 years agoAuthor
I am sorry?

I am not sure I understand. He didn't leave her bleeding, she left him beaten.

PS: This was my first story here, and I'd appreciate constructive criticism so I can post better work in the future.

Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wishful thinking

...of course. What woman wouldn't want to be able to do this to such an asshole. If more women were trained like this, there would be very few rapes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Promising start to writing

Nice story. It would have been nice if she had took his pants off him too and left him there naked.

kmarkkkmarkkabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Yes, it would, but given the setting, it did not seem like something she would do. But once she has him in her grip, in a more intimate setting, I'm sure she's going to torment him in more ways than one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dress up time

I think she should make him wear à dress!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then he got smart and hit her in her throat

When she was lying on the floor, gasping for air, he stomped the shit out of her. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmarkk@kmarkk
90 Followers
I've always loved Femdom. This is one of the few places where I can freely create and share fantasies for the minds bent in the same way as mine. I hope you all enjoy reading these stories as much as I enjoy writing them. Stay kinky, stay safe.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES