All Comments on 'Wanda Teaches Her Daughters...'

by patty_parker60

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SUPER!!

Oh my god, that was VERY erotic!! Please give us more, more....and hurry......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
U are becoming my favorite writer!

Keep it cumming, luv! Hot, nasty woman-woman backdoor sex is what makes me hottest; I think more birds (women) are turned-on by this than one might think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awesome

best i've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So HOTT!

For a non-pro writer, very erotic and nasty, which is what I, at least, look for in my lesbian porn!

gimmesommorgimmesommorabout 20 years ago
When can we expect

more from subbie Wanda and her outrageous girls?

bitchbuttrammerbitchbuttrammerabout 20 years ago
This lesbian dom loves pounding a bitch/bitches'

poop and I'm SO FUCKING JEALOUS of Wanda's daughters!

NastilatinabitchNastilatinabitchabout 20 years ago
FUUUCK!!

Fantastic! If only The daughetr had "forced" Wanda into A2M; her willingness to suck the "cock" fresh from her own ass was hot, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Excellent! Too bad you're not into men as well! I'd like to watch...

asian_buttfreakasian_buttfreakabout 20 years ago
Can you please please PLEASE

be MY mommy!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm in love with U!

I have been waiting for three years for my daughters (now 17 & 16) to be old enough to do the things to me that yours do to you now; I want them so bad but I can't justify being a pedophile (I have guilt about my incestuous feelings for them as well, but at least if they are old enough to choose for themselves it won't be so bad, in my mind..) My oldest turns 18 in April (woohoo!)and I pray that she will be receptive to my desires. I hope she will dominate me, fuck my pussy and ass raw, pee on me, and spank me until I beg for mercy!

Your writings are the only things that keep me going;thank you so much and keep giving us more more more!

sista_strappin_it_onsista_strappin_it_onabout 20 years ago
I would vote to give u 200%

if it were possible...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I LOVE LESBIANS

This story is so hot. There is nothing so hot as a lesbian mom helping out her 2 hot daughters with girl/girl love. Please keep these hot stories of lesbian love cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nice follow up

I was chatting with a mother and daughter last night who then went off to make love together so it was great to read this on waking up this morning.

jenni_jacksjenni_jacksabout 20 years ago
U are 1 depraved mama!

Keep it up!

LesbianbiteLesbianbitealmost 20 years ago
Ooooo Mama...

I love it sooo much, I am so wanting to be in you family...

I think it is wonderful that you all fuck together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
She is hornier than me!

She's hornier than me! I don't believe it! That's incredible! I've never met a woman like her! She lusts after lesbians with an intensity that surpasses my own!(and I mean that as a compliment).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Feaver

Lesbian slutmom is so hot, that an anal thermometer would SCREAM "FEAVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" 2million degrees farenhiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice..

The mother's name was "Wanda", right? Some places it said "Wendy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

that was realy georgeous i would love to get with u thanks it was beautifull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, yeah!

love lesbian incest!! cant get any HOTTER than that! moms who love their daughters so nicely!! Fuck yeah!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CUMMING

MMMMM that had me shooting hot cum all over myself ...thanks mama

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
make up ur mind

What's her name again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You make me sick!

This kind of stuff is disgusting. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Get a life. The only reason I came here was to tell all you sick-minded freaks to get some help.

DirtyLesbianDirtyLesbianalmost 15 years ago
Rubbing my Pussy

OMG! That was an awesome story! I was rubbing my throbbing pussy all the way through that, and my mom must've known that I was reading something good, because while I was reading it, she licked my pussy for me! Gosh! It's so cool how Wanda is so much like my mom!

5 stars for that story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sexy

I rubbed my pussy all through this story.

You made me cum and then i had someone clean the mess i made. I'm still rubbing myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

YES ! - Real family fun, and with a big titted slutmom too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please pay attention to two things.

Ages and bra size. Do not suggest someone is 40DD and 24 inch waist because someone with a 40 chest measurement does not have it because of large breasts. It is the measurement around the back and front which has nothing to do with cup or breast size. Why do so many people make that mistake or the mistake of placing the hymen inside the vaginal canal rather than being the skin which makes the entrance smaller until it is torn? Anyone who is a woman or has experienced being with a woman should be aware of those things.

Sadly your measurements cause the image of a severlt deformed woman or an overweight woman pretending to have a tiny waist. For reference Marilyn Monroe had a 36 inch bust size and by today's standards she is viewed as being chubby. Odd if you ask me considering her body is more attractive than any stick thin model whom is viewed as beautiful today. You are suggesting the woman has 4 additional inches to her bust size. There are women with 34DD which is far more of the picture you were attempting to paint given the shit brick house or brick shit house depending on who is using the phrase.

The story is okay but the details do matter to many of us who appreciate writing skill as well as content. Keep writing and sharing. I would not give a bad rating because of the measurements since that would be unfair to the entire story you have written. Thank you for trusting us with your writing. I hope my comment has not upset you, because I do not mean it in a way which is insulting.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
sweet

sweet, the way the world should be

patty_parker60patty_parker60over 5 years agoAuthor
Autobiograpical, perhaps?

I would NOT be shocked!!

patty_parker60patty_parker60over 5 years agoAuthor
On to Part 2

I'm sure I'll have equal praise for the next chapter

patty_parker60patty_parker60over 5 years agoAuthor
Yes...oooooh Yes!

That's all I can say 4 NOW, "Wanda" ( :

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatty_parker60@patty_parker60
963 Followers
Hi, it's Patty! Mother of Twins (whom are also my LOVERS) Blonde , 36EE-30-42...Born in Wattford, UK. Some of my 'tales' are autobiographical (thinly-veiled); many are simply my very fertile imagination running amok. I moderated a yahoo.com site which no longer exists as yaho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES