All Comments on 'Birthday Girl Ch. 07'

by Agera_R

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story!

So funny and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect dose of everything

I can’t remember the last time a story made me laugh so hard as the whole elephant scene. And all those sarcastic remarks from everyone make it so much more memorable. All this just goes to show what true friendship looks and feels like, and above all what it really means to people that share it. And only the best of friends treat each other like crap! Melissa fits in with the rest of them so perfectly I can’t remember the time she wasn’t part of the troop. The sex between B&M was spectacular, from the foreplay shenanigans to the final deed it had a natural flow mixed with eroticism ad hefty humour.

All in all it was perfect story but the prediction of a future crew-up has me worried now, though I hope it's nothing that would break the cute couple or split the group. It'll probably just be his big moth and he'll have to work hard to repair the damage, keeping my fingers crossed for a simple solution.

As usual I gave it a 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

An excellent story with interesting characters and lots of subtle humour. Loved "Pit-stop". 5 well deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautifully Captiving

Totally enthralling! This the first story that I've read more than once, and now I can say this is the ONLY one that I've read three times. And, a fourth time may be in my future. I become more immersed in the story with each read.

But, is there more or a sequel? Hopefully so!

NeedingMore2NeedingMore2about 8 years ago
My fav

You're my favorite author and I was waiting for weeks for this chapter to come out. Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enthralling

Another fantastic chapter. I've been checking in every few days looking for it, and it didn't disappoint. If lissy and Brian don't live happily ever after I may loose some faith in humanity. Excellent work as always my brother.

-Fellow Enthusiast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your first story, my first comment

An absolute delight! Your story was real literature with eroticism added vice eroticism with a bit of a story. I hope you are encouraged enough to keep writing! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

If you don't give this fairy tale a happy ending, i will lock you fordver in a dark confined space with Pit-Stop and her mother!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Just all around Great. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fucking brilliant!!!!

Rightly deserve the 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please don't keep us waiting too long!!!

Title says it all!!! Love this story, can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue the story PLEASE!!

I've never been one to read these types of stories but a friend sent me this link and I picked your story after a few I didn't finish. Please please PLEASE continue the story!! It has the perfect amount of story line with sensuality and it was breathtaking!! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, more, more

Hope you plan to continue this story, it's been a while since the last chapter.

infurnoinfurnoover 7 years ago
More Please!!!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue the story

The characters and the interplay between them makes this such fun!

priv8iiipriv8iiiover 6 years ago
OMG! This was hilarious!

I was laughing out loud while reading this. What an incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hilarious

Really funny dialogue, the “ why dude, why” line had me cracking up. Hope you pick the stores back up. Keep writing.

Inscription1213Inscription1213over 1 year ago

I loved this story. Hope we will one day see a new chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous