All Comments on 'What Kate Did Ch. 04'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good series

Well written. Underplayed. Realistic. Even learned a new word...gamine. I can't see that I'll use it much (or ever), but what the hell.

Eric

thebulletthebulletabout 20 years ago
A good way to handle the loving wives genre

I'm not usually drawn to this genre due to the very reasons so many have complained about: the unrealistic depiction of husbands playing along with their wives' infidelities. I read this story because of reader comments and have found it well done and believable.

The premise is such that the wife's actions are reasonable and even admirable. The question, of course, is how she handles the infidelities over the long-term. Since I'm not the author, it would be improper to suggest how it should proceed, but my natural inclination towards romance makes me wish that the couple would come out the other end of this ordeal together and happy.

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
keep it up

I remember Harry Knowles infamous review of blade 2 and how Roger Ebert later said it was an astute observation to comapare orgasms and horror movies. Keep the monster out of sight for a while and it will most likely play better when it's revealed.

*waits for next chapter*

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
This story is a bit different

and I agree partly with "the bullet", except I see the real future problem as how Joe will handle the situation.

Kate can justify in HER mind that she is only helping her sister.

I'm not sure a realsitic Joe can really justify it at all.

Maybe he will eventually leave. The deal was filmed sex - not getting it off with every male on the set.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
Agree with GoodWifey

I have no idea how becoming the director's regular fuck on the side helps her sister. Is he paying her extra? If not, she would do much better financially as a high class call girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well crafted - love it

This is one of the best story series in the genre for a while. gotta agree with some others tho - don't lose the romance aspect of it and end up as so many just slipping into debauchery - that would just belittle what you have done so far.

I look forward to more in future. well done so far

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Octavian,. Good story so far. Realistic, well, realistic AF

Sordid and wrenching business, would be tough to be on the outside looking in.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
So now

she's having sex with someone she wasn't paid to have sex with and he's getting blown by the slut of the day. I think he's selling himself short. He does have a future in X rated film. He can be the cuck watching from the side waiting for a cream pie with Anon.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Have

to agree with rpsuch. And if she did, at least future children would never be faced with Mom getting spit roasted on video. Well written? Maybe. But why would you want to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“…watch her disappear into Greg’s bedroom…”

This was a great chapter. I especially liked the following sections of your story:

“Watching Kate walk naked into the villa, knowing that she was going alone to his room and would, in all probability, shortly be on the end of his dick, caused me real anguish.”

“Greg and Kate were also on their feet. He turned to speak to some one and Kate sneaked a glance in my direction. I smiled at her and was rewarded with a mouthed ‘goodnight’. I went into the lounge in time to watch her disappear into Greg’s bedroom. The door was firmly shut behind her.”

OMG! I remember the first time I watched my sexy, young wife walking away, hand-in-hand, to go fuck another man she had just met on vacation at our resort. She also mouthed the words “good night” to me as she went forward to accept another man’s cock in her married pussy. It was easily the most exciting and gut-wrenching moment of my life.

As my wife was reading the above, she could imagine the pleasure that awaited dear Kate! My wife has fucked most of her bosses, and they were all great in bed.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Very well written. Your descriptions and character development are top notch. The angst and sleeplessness was apparent and understandable. Your writing is very believable.

Can’t wait for next chapter. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous