All Comments on 'Aunt Maggie Ch. 01'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really Lovely

Lovely fantasy with aunties and lesbians and mature. So exciting, deserves

10 votes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sadly......unfinished so far....

This author is extremely talented, and writes with exquisite detail.

I've read few stories that are as detailed.

It's un-finished so I'd surely enjoy reading part 4 and more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't stand the italicized wording

It's accepted that italicized words are meant to draw attention to themselves as important points and therefore are read as stressed. You threw in italics everywhere without rhyme or reason justified as emphasis. Think of them like mentally shouting. 90% of your italicized portions just sound stupid when inflected. You might as well have colored the text rainbow. It's distracting, and useless.

MADMADMADMAXineMADMADMADMAXineabout 8 years ago

I loved the story. I had a good friend named Maggie. Only, I didn't like the wording in bold. Every time I saw that, it knocked me out of the story.

There's no reason to do that. You'd be better off to allow the reader to feel it by use of description and imagery.

Good job.

Maxine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RAMPANT

Best story I have seen in ages. My prick was like a rampant bull after just a few paragraphs. Theme was erotic from start to finish and with the characters it is wide open to all sorts of activities.

You should develop them all.

Sam

sexynursechefsexynursechefalmost 8 years ago

WOW....I didn't think incest was a turn-on for me, but very erotic, my friend! Got a little tingle in my Lady Chef parts hehehhe....good use of imagery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a load of Crap!

Ive previously only ever left compliments and occassional constructive criticism.

Certainly never an insult.

I was attracted to this story by the title...suggesting the seduction of a nephew, but got absolutely none of that at all.

Side tracked to other events, left right and centre.

What was written, may well have been written well...but totally off point.

I read and scrolled, read and scrolled.

20% read and 80% scrolled, yet never got what was expected, to justify the title.

Positively the worst let down I've come across in 100+ stories.

And the caps and the bold...totally unnecessary too.

1 star and have rarely given less than 4*...if completely read and voted..

Dreadful☹️☹️☹️☹️

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 2 years ago

Interesting. I like a slow burn

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 2 years ago

I don't care what the others are saying about it being a crappy story! I enjoyed it and will read the next chapter as well. It sounds like you had a hard time writing this story as I would have cause I would be frigging myself to a orgasm while writing it if I had been the author! Hehehe I gave it 5 stars, my friend!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good story overall but some of the narrative was got over the top in its use of adjectives. 4*

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonover 1 year ago

I found it a tedious read. Could never get into the story.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

come ON people! Hasn't it always been titled chapter one?! Why would you slam this chapter for no sex? the story takes patience; Auntie has already seen him pulling his pud and putting it to his teenage sex bomb redhead; mom has already seen him going at himself like a gibbon in a zoo, for chrissake! PATIENCE! cuz this is shaping up to quite the barn burning sex and love fest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
1429 Followers
Hello everyone... I have several new projects in the works for this Spring. I'm working on chapter three of Lusty Lynn-Sexy Biker Nurse. Soon Auntie Maggie Chapter Three will be out, and yes per the request of fans, this winter I released Chapter Fifteen of Mom's Big Bed. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES