All Comments on '10th Anniversary Ch. 03'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horrible

not even worthy of a comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horrible; no man acts like this

The wife's is now pig who'll believe anything some guy she gets a crush on will say: she'll buy any line from some some pretty boy trying to get some, and give him everything on their 10th Anniversary no less. And then she tries to turn it on hubbie.

What kind of unfeeling wife says this to her husband on their 10th while displaying some punk"s cream pie: "Then for the first time in your life do something about it." For the first time? What does she think he was at least trying to do the last 10 years? And since she doesn't get it tell her to see if superboy's going to stay true to her and pay her bills for the next 10. Psycho bitch.

WTF? And does this guy have leprosy he can't find another girl to spend some time with on HIS anniversary? Some 2 bit street walking knee callused blow job hooker would give him more respect for his is time than this POS does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"My question," she started as she saw me look her over. "At this very moment do you find your wife beautiful and desirable?"

I just nodded NO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really? You're suggesting he's to blame because he didn't stop her?

He shouldn't have to.

I wouldn't treat my worst enemy like that and you have the balls to say she loves him? What's next? Telling a rape victim it was her fault? That the pedophile who molests a child is innocent because it was the child's fault?

You're a fucking idiot. No guy with even an ounce of self respect would accept being disrespected like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good god, hubby is one stupid cuck...

Is this hubby insane?

"So I was going to fuck her and get the rest of the story later."

What rest of the story is there? She's a slut, a size queen, little 5 incher just won't do it any more. She certainly had no self control. No respect for Mr. 5 inch. Nor any love for him as if her love mattered at all.

The second she had a another guy's cock in her mouth he should have left telling her he'd file for divorce... What a fucking slut. ...

And the only thing a slut is good for is fucking like a whore.

""My question," she started as she saw me look her over. "At this very moment do you find your wife beautiful and desirable?"

Yeah, about as desirable as a cheap $20 whore... And frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

I walked over to the 22 year old blond that was meeting me. I'd met her the night before. She had a thing for older men. Daddy complex. And she was made to please. I wasn't leaving the resort just changing rooms. I spent the rest of the week banging her. We did emerge from the room for brief periods. I made sure my soon to be ex-wife saw us. It's a good thing I had that prenup and had a video of Tommy fuck the old bitch. Happy Anniversary dear!

Seriously this is one of the stupidest stories I've read here and that is no east feat.

jayrel47jayrel47about 8 years ago

Must admit it is well written and there's definitely conflict. Hopefully the husband makes her work a lot harder to get back in his graces, then just one root and all is forgiven. After all nothing wrong with him getting an angry/revenge root before going back on the attack again. It would be nice to see a husband/partner stick to their guns for once, even make her suffer a little bit to make her realize what she might have lost, because at the moment she is saying it's more than sex, and to be honest she really didn't give him much of a choice to say no and isn't to remorseful. Look forward to next installment and hopefully a husband with a back bone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Best zero you ever wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

wow, you make uk and xl look like BTB fanatics

this is the largest pile of puke in quite a while

may you never ever write another word

bonnie must be having multiple orgasms from this steaming pile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh dear

you are a very good writer,i enjoyed this because it is well written, a shame the content is poor, feeble cucks are not my cup of tea. but well done anyway.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
I'm Done

"Oh my god," she said quietly as she looked back up at me. "What have I done?" – You’re only NOW realizing that?!

"You've broken my heart," came my response. "And I don't know if it can be fixed. “ – You don’t “know” if it can be fixed? BEFORE you hate her? As soon as she left the hot tub, if not when she gave him the blow job, you should hared her!

So, she can’t leave Tommy because it’s his last night, but she can leave her HUSBAND on their ANNIVERSARY?! After giving Tommy a blow job in front of him?! Never mind that if she’s THAT hung up on Tommy, he’s going to school in their town!

I could only skim the rest, but a few other spots jump out at me:

His even PARTIALLY blaming himself!

His getting hard!

What looks like her intent to continue cuckolding him, possibly even having Tommy's baby!

And I saw no mention of what happened after he saw them eating with his friends. She didn't come back to their room, so she went to Tommy's with his roommates! I'm willing to bet they made her airtight!

Why in the hell did he even give her a CHANCE? There should be no question that they are THROUGH, and he should get out his phone and have her repeat the statement that she took full ownership of the situation.

And having Tommy suddenly be so much more than a drunken frat boy with a big dick, as if that makes her staying with him on their ANNIVERSARY trip somehow more justifiable.

Please just end this!

Have him dutifully eat her out (we know he can't fuck because she's too stretched out!), then go home and be their good little cuck boy, eating Tommy's cream pies.

Then after she weans Tommy's baby, he can raise it when she flies off to be with Tommy.

THE END!

P.S. For her 50th birthday present, Tommy dumps her for another, younger hot wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick

You are one fucked up piece of shit to have this wimp ass guy in your thoughts. He should have beat the hell out of the punk and walked out of her life from the get go. If there is any more of this I'm sure the punk is going to show up at the house and have her in the marital bed. If another installment hope hubby grows a pair and pulls out a glock!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
he is a very weak

Wow his wife just fuck some stud for almost 3 days on their 10th Anniversary and he just gives in and fucks her. I don't think so.. Your a good writer but come on.. Good story until the end of this chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bunch of crap

Yo

u must think all married guys are wimpy any guy with half a brain would have walked out and left her all by herself and let her face her friends and family and her parents to know what kind of slut she is. Next time you

write a story about real life and the consequences. So you give the woman back the control and make the husband a wimpy piece of shit. She falls in love with Tommy and her husbands fucks her used filthy pussy. Glad this is just a story. Probably will not read any more of your stories because you think all men are wimps and no consequences for the woman.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Sicker than the previous parts...

Sicker than the previous parts...1st - Noe he was the one to blame for her being a whore...2nd - In what world would a young student boy fucking older women all around would be so caring? If she was his first woman, maybe, but she was one of many...The first one, that taught him everything I could believe it, but she was one more cheating whore to be fucked...3rd - He should have be gone as soon as she cheated and showed no respect in the jacuzzi...It took him 3 days to decide to leave...4th - "he was somehow happy his wife had experienced something like this...?", Really? 5th - After all the disrespect and cheating he was going to have sloppy seconds? maybe get a serious STD for himself too...A weak man like this one deserves all the humiliation his wife gives to him...A man that can't understand that his wife will never respect him, and with no respect there is no way his wife can love him...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RUN AWAY.....

Run away from her! Start running as fast as you can and do not stop..... do not turn around.... run, run, RUN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really good story!!

gave you a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
RUN!! That's what the asshole of LIT's wife did to him

She couldn't stand his ugly old 2 inch cock!! She fucked the fleet and let hi eat her out~! 5 for effort an content

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago

A good and well written (final?) chapter but personally I was somewhat disappointed. I was eagerly anticipated much more sex between Jill and tommy. I do hope for more stories involving this couple.

Novasteve0Novasteve0about 8 years ago
Really?!

He wimped out! I was with this until she took him to bed (with his 5" dick). If I was writing this, he would have wished her a sardonic "Happy Anniversary, Dear. Here's my wedding ring." he would have then walked out to the sound of her wailing. But then, that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not much

Not much of a man/husband and a whore of a wife. I gave you 1* just for having the courage to write the story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
None of this makes any sense

I haven't understood this plot since Chapter One. I keep reading, though, thinking that eventually it will begin to make sense. Three chapters in, it makes less sense than ever.

So the wife spent several days having sex with this random stranger, without any conversation or consultation with the husband beforehand, during their anniversary no less...and its hubby's fault that he didn't stop it? Huh?

wylie236wylie236about 8 years ago
Wow

Such a collection of worthless human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The author must be a teenager

There isn't a realistic adult character in the story.

And this story is more evidence that all cuck fantasies are actually repressed gay fantasies.

user110user110about 8 years ago
i never could understand masochists

i cant help but believe that getting aroused from being rejected is a mental illness. some sort of self loathing, probably a cruel, domineering mother at the root of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
damn monkeytail

You need to yank your tail off. 1*

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Liked this one, esp the last page

but the guy is still a loser, dont blame the wife for straying from such a weak person.

Like a car wreck on the side of the road, I am interested in seeing how you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well-Written

I like the fact that you have explored the emotions of the characters. It's a shame that so many of the commenters are so rigid in their thinking, judging peopleas they do by simplistic stereotypes and preconceived notions of people's emotional psychology. I'm guessing that many of the commenters here have been divorced or had broken relationships, and are convinced they had no culpability in the outcome. Such self-righteousness is responsible for a lot of what's wrong with the world. Too bad understanding and forgiveness are so out of fashion these days.

Anyway, I hope there will be more installments in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now...Total Loser

I knew he would justify her conduct! He isn't just a wuss and a cuck, he lacks any manhood whatsoever...no wonder she easily cheated.

We knew she would blame him and that he would accept it but the author missed two things...

1) When he returned with the drinks both his wife and new lover had their bottoms off and apparently she had already tasted him so...what's to stop!

2) If he stopped her, he would always know she sucked his cock, willingly, and then would wonder for a lifetime if she was occasionally cheating!

Finally, she is so callous, disrespectful and demeaning to him that any belief that he really had a good and faithful wife was absolute BS and this fool continues to justify his existence?

If there is one more chapter, I really hope he totally has his way with her, waits until she is in the shower and then leaves...permanently, with a short note for her...'Thought I was happily married to an honest and faithful wife BUT, I've decided it is time for me to go and find her...signed...A Real man looking for a real woman!

Somehow, I just know this author has a low self esteem and we are all hoping he is really a man with self respect? She has NO Respect for him and is now only playing with his low self esteem to keep her home and daughter in food and lodging...she is not a Hot Wife, she is a SLUT, 'Pure & Simple'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How could this poor excuse for a man get a hardon?

There isn't a sane man alive that would keep that hose bag.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 8 years ago
Just bad.

As in no decent story.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
It's the size of the dick stupid. 5* story.

I love to read about husbands watching and enjoying it as their wives are being fucked by one or more men with big dicks. I especially like for the husband to be involved in the fucking. I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter but no cream pies or dick sucking by the husband please...I have a weak stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another idiotic cuckold

So he lets his cheating slut wife, whose cunt is full of every disease known to man, seduce him and make him forget that she's nothing more than a cheating slut? And she claims she's going to own her cheating to all their family and friends? That has to be the dumbest story - EVER! Just plain badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Humiliation fetish. So weird, so weak.

You worked this cuckold story really hard, trying to make his temerity and weakness at least understandable, if not forgivable. She wants her husband back for only one reason, she can't keep her bull. So she will settle for him, for now, until Tommy, or his replacement bull, can be setup. And why not, she has a legally designated husband, but there is no man in her life, and she now knows there never has been. And since she's an unethical selfish whore she doesn't really care what the husband unit wants, anymore. But she does care that he stay available, for the comfortable standard of living he provides, and occasional sympathy fuck she will allow him. Until a truly available bull comes along who can also replace the current husband's role as provider. This current husband is her fill in, until she can find a real man to take over and give the rest of her life excitement and thrills, with an equal or superior standard of living. The perfect self-centered unprincipled whore.

Adultery is not the problem, it is a symptom. He is a weak feckless drone, and he deserves what all timid submissive people deserve, whatever is left over.

And that can work just fine. He simply needs to meet a woman who is not out for what she can get from a man, but what she can give. He needs to meet a true woman of ethics and morals who will remain faithful, not because she is undesirable or has no opportunities, but because her self-respect and sense of personal honor outweighs any temptation to lower herself to what she knows any woman can have with any man.

Fucking Tommy was not an accomplishment, but an act of moral suicide. He now lives with a woman who is dead inside, and the rot will soon fill his nostrils and make his whole future with her stink. We should not be surprised if he is too weak to bury this mistake of a marriage and move on to seek a real relationship with a truly loving woman. He will never know what he's missing. But she does, now. She won't be missing it for very long, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simple answer.

At least for anyone who can think. Our hero here is so concerned about openness and honesty, yet he keeps to himself his real feelings while trying to manipulate the situation.

So, here is the simple answer. Explain to her.

"Yes, you CAN if you must, I won't stop you. Of course I will NOT be here when you get back. And, your boyfriend? The result WILL be tragic So, here is your fucking hall pass."

Then, do exactly what you say you will do.

Problem is solved.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
I wish you would continue...

with her explanation, then follow them home, where Tommy is attending school. But in reality, he should have continued out the door with his roller suitcase and told her the lawyer would be serving her divorce papers when she got home. "Stay and enjoy yourself the rest of the reserved time. Maybe you can find some other college kid to fill your needy pussy."

Really, what part of the wedding vows, "...forsaking all others..." do you not understand?

5 *'s again, and favorite author status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not possible

No way would he accept her being dirty. I don't see any way a man,(father), would allow to be disrespected in that manner on 10 anniversary. Especially since the trip was to reestablish their marriage and sexual relationship. She strips in front of him with another man cum still on her and she has the markers from lover on tits. No way a true husband - stands and accepts her offer.

Sorry - this is dream land!!! Wish for proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACCETY WACC

DON'T TALK BACK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He has no balls

The first time you can recover after she walked out that is the time to cut bait. Leave her, you know now that she has a taste she is gone... Feel sorry for him life will suck since me now has zero zero zero

O power

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh puke!

Why are all these fucking loses posting this garbage on this category. Why- because the fucking moderators are loses as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let me get this straight .

He does not get involved with the two of them fucking goes get drunk . She spends all night out fucking Tommy . She doesn't even bother calling him .Comes back in the morning as he is leaving. She tells her story how sensitive Tommy is and he wants to get her pregnant. Then because he has a hard on she takes her panties off with come all over her by now really horrible smelling pussy and the husband forgives her .On their anniversary he gets no lists.. Then decides to fuck her stinking used cunt. All is forgiven and now he is a culk .A lot of unbelievable shot we are supposed to believe. Sorry don't buy the story.

On another note I have an 8 inch sick and shared my wife on several occasions . She left me for a guy with an average size cock Don't want to hear that shit about the size of a dick because it sure didn't matter to my x who is happily married with 3 kids. The sob she married has never shared her since the we're married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dork

u dorked this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sounds like the majority of comments made are that they hated the ending

If it does have another chapter I won't read it because it is unblievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really

Just because he has a five inch penis, what right does it give her to be that abusive to him. She's going to do it again. Now he's getting pity sex. His caring marriage is over.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 8 years ago
WTF

I'd fuck her to but she'd be history.... Because, she's going to do it against to get that feeling of cheating back again....And, the dick should have stopped it in the fucking hot tub...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rubbish

You can see from the comments left, although you appear to have a certain writting style, you will be remembered for this story with appalling characters, and unbelievable attitude, so you Rubbished you own reputation presenting this crap,,, you could do better, sounds about right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
where they get these female men.

why not hold the cock of her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"The more she talked the more I realized some of my failings as her husband. "

That's where I knew this was really going off the rails. It's his fault. Bullshit.

<P>

You only added to this by laying out every reason why he should leave with little or nothing of any real worth for him to stay, to over look how badly she had been shitting on him, so, of course, you went contrary to everything you set up and had him stay.

<P>

Bullshit to the nth power.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
"The more she talked the more I realized some of my failings as her husband. "

The last Anonymous comment summed up so many of the earlier 50 comments.

No man in a Loving Wives story is ever permitted to consider the possibility that he could possibly have contributed to his wife's desire to wander or that he has been anything less than a perfect husband. If he does consider that possibility, he is definitely a wimp -- a poor excuse for a man.

In my world, he is far more a man than the characters in most LW stories who rush to divorce and revenge as the first response. They are the weak men. They are men who place no value on marriage and who fail to work through problems.

While I don't consider the writing in this story to have been perfect, I thought it was worth four stars for the way it explored the first-person character's emotional responses to his wife's behaviour and her recounting of her liaisons.

L

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
It sounds two different songs to me.

One is the absolute lack of respect for their marriage or her husband. The other is that he never entered into the spirit of things and deserved what happened, but at this point it is too late and he should not have responded to her challenge at the end and proceeded with the divorce since he would never be able to live with her again.

valhallianvalhallianabout 8 years ago
Seriously

Comments about stereotypes and society not being forgiving. That's bullshit especially when you and your wife are celebrating 10 married years together. And your wife disses you for a bigger, younger cock than you for three days. Then you fuck her with marks and crusty cum on her body. Not to mention she is shaved clean and you say nothing about how it happened.I would have the husband stick his worthless penis inside her cheating cunt and then vomit in her face. Then I would have him dress and leave her for good. But before he left I would take her rings from her and pawn them back home. This guy needs to grow some serious balls, If this was me I would find me the sexiest ebony goddess and fuck her in front of the cheating slut. By the way probably had a gang bang with Tommy and friends that night in his room. This story is nightmare cuckold fantasy and is just plain sad plot and unreal actions from a heterosexual male. Kind makes me ask if the kid or kids are really his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Crap

Just crap

DragonTamer129DragonTamer129about 8 years ago
BTB

She didn't cross the line she destroyed it. And so he should BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Luedon

I am not here to denigrate your viewpoint, but I disagree with you on the “weak men” comment.

You clearly are on the side of the open marriage/cuckold crowd. Not judging, but the morally rigid or “pride filled” males that dominate the BTB stories are not the ones you admire. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But let’s analyze your words here:

“They are men who place no value on marriage and who fail to work through problems.”

The standard marriage is based upon trust, love and fidelity. If you have jointly chosen to add others to that, then all to the good when the wife steps out. But if it was not a joint decision, then it is the wife’s behavior that is the problem in the marriage. She clearly does not place sufficient value on the marriage.

If there are problems (and her wanting to step out means that something if off…), then it is incumbent on her to “work through problems” with her spouse before involving some outsider in their marriage.

You do make a decent point when you say that most men that contemplate not just leaving the marriage are seen as wimps here. But the “desire to wander” or fact that he might be a “less than perfect husband” does not justify cheating. Talk the issues out with the husband and if he does not respond, get out of the marriage. THEN go have all the hot monkey sex you want, with whomever you want.

Not all marriages end when one of the partners cheats, but in almost all of them the innocent party is hurt, angry and betrayed. The natural response to that is to get some of their sense of self back, to be active rather than passive. Revenge and divorce is typically an outcome of that point of view. It is even logical, since their spouse has shown disregard for them as a partner and for the marriage as a whole. What is there to save, given what has been demonstrated?

So, the men you find lacking in these stories are simply following suit – showing just how much they each value what they have when they take their unilateral action. They tend not to have been given the opportunity to work through the small problems and are handed a major one that few men will see as surmountable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HORRIBLE SHIT

Written by a sissy faggot. More pollution in the cesspool called LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10th Anniversary

This vacation was one to reconnect with one another and to celebrate their tenth anniversary. Not quite sure but I would have been focused on that reconnecting and spending quality time with my better half and enjoying not being interrupted by the rug rats. That said this was a well written story and shows that you need to communicate with each other to let each other know what you want or don't. Once again loved the story and thanks for writing and sharing it was a fun read.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: "You clearly are on the side of the open marriage/cuckold crowd."

Thanks Anonymous for saying that you aren't here to denigrate my viewpoint. Neither am I here to denigrate yours. I'm not "on the side of" anybody, if that means promoting a particular lifestyle. I'm happy for anybody to live the life they choose so long as nobody gets hurt.

The problem with "so long as nobody gets hurt" is that some people choose to feel hurt where others may not. My comments are aimed at showing that some people do question that choice. Some don't feel hurt where others do.

Monkeytail's story seems to me to be an example of a husband feeling natural hurt but maybe deciding to not be.

L

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
luedon is the leading proponent of the open marriage

after you've destroyed what you had with deceit and total selfishness is the quest for self fulfillment, what's left but "open marriage" and richard back claptrap. Empty marriage is far closer to the mark.

Deceit, betrayal, and manipulation. pathological narcissism all wrapped in phony platitudes and the pseudo spiritual nonsense of the late sixties and seventies.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Sorry Foolscap

You are wrong. I am not a proponent of open marriage or any other sort of marriage. I am a proponent of tolerance and understanding.

If a partner to a marriage has sex outside the marriage, it doesn't have to be the disaster depicted in most of the stories published in the Loving Wives category.

People make decisions. They can decide that an extra-marital affair is good, bad or indifferent to the marital relationship.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, if you don't respect yourself no one else will either.

Does he get to fuck around or is he too pitiful to get another woman, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

Always with the larger asshole lover and below average hubby that cant give her an orgasim with his dick... too cliche. To easily back to bed, she mind fucked him on the anniversary, not an easy recovery as youve written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
kind of a stupid story

blame the husband? wrong... when he did try to do something the wife made the excuse she was mad. Hubby should have left period. you should have had him follow through. the way it is written any time she finds a young sweet talking big dick she is going to give hubby the time out.

little value here

jayrel47jayrel47about 8 years ago
WOW!!!

Wow. You've stirred up the hornet nest with this chapter. One day, over 60 comments. Well done. Don't take too much to heart, a lot of stories, in fact most stories don't get that much feed back. Like I said, well written, would have liked to see husband stand up a little more before letting her back in. but that's just me and I'm not the author. Look forward to future postings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good writing but not believable

Your technical skills are good, but the characters make no sense. Try writing about real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: "The more she talked the more I realized some of my failings as her husband. " by luedon

"...I thought it was worth four stars for the way it explored the first-person character's emotional responses to his wife's behaviour and her recounting of her liaisons."

<P>

The problem with this is that it is really a summation of the inherent problems with this story. The whole point of first person is to know the character's thoughts and feelings. The problem is when those thoughts and feelings where leading in one direction, only to be negated by actions that are completely contrary to those thoughts and feelings.

<P>

Yes, we know his emotional responses, and they were leading to one direction and one direction only -- him leaving. So, as I noted, what happened was "you went contrary to everything you set up and had him stay." That was the ONLY logical reaction to her actions and story, especially based on his emotional responses.

<P>

If a writer is going to violate EVERYTHING they laid out via first person, there is a simple solution: don't write in first person. This was amateurish and just bad writing.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 8 years ago
This is Less of a Story, Rather Just Random Thoughts

The characters and situations are too ridiculous to take seriously; even the most reserved husband would KILL her.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Yet again luedon does not address deceit and betrayal

And I believe that you do not advocate any kind of marriage. I do find, however, the tolerance comment to be less than forthright. But that's me.

What is painfully obvious is that you refuse to address the very essential elements of unilateral extramarital affairs- the dishonesty and selfishness, which you don't bother to rationalize... you pretend that they are not there.

There is no integrity in that but from what I have gotten from your comments, integrity is not high on your list of priorities.

I am glad that your relationship works for you but I sure as hell wouldn't want to do business with either of you.

Be well. Have a happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
luedon has no self respect

its easy to see luedon that you don't have any self respect (either of you) if you would condone cheating. you don't care if your spouse or partner disrespects you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A BUCKET FULL OF VOMIT TO

monkeytail & luedon da ho

more power to australian men, they know how to handle their bitches

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

good story and that why I come her to read and masturbate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It looked as though that he was gonna get his self respect back and still hope he viciously fucks her get the rest of the story about how he and his friends all fucked her. Then he kisses her head and tells her how he always loved her and still might love her but he can't be married to a dirty cheating pig so have a good life fucking whoever you want now. He leaves her there alone as he drive to find a divorce attorney to file . HE MUST DUMP HER , PLEASE GIVE HIS MANHOOD BACK. He should also go and find the guys as they leave and tell them no hard feelings and that he fucked your mother and the rest of them talk behind your back. Just a parting gift to fuck up his life a little.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 8 years ago
Loser

Man is this guy a loser to the 10th power, ditch the cunt and start over!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
omfg

His cock is a half an inch shorter than average. (REAL average, not Penthouse Letters average)

It is not enough below average to be considered pathetically short.

Just an excuse to show disrespect to her husband.

That she would do this on a special trip for the anniversary of their marriage shows that it is doomed.

Slowly circling the drain.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Need A Change. .

This last chapter fir me was better than previous 2 in thst the husband showed some self respect.

I know for all the cucks thst read this it is a fantasy come true to see their middle age wife get a good rogering from some young big cock stud.

Problem is this story plot and theme is not unique as there are way too many cuck stories on this site. I do hope for a change that this story is going to have a good twist, the husband is not a cuck, wife gives husband another woman FFM 3sum or something to make up for the humiliation and pain she caused to her husband, even though he was some what weak to start with.

One thing to bear in these stories. The young stud has got free pussy, he has not paid for her not clothed her , not looked after her when she was ill, not been there through her depression, menopause, pregnancy, her parents being ill, paying for a home etc. Will the wife run off with a stud who can not support her, house her , provide for. What happens when she gets to retirement age and he is still a fit, healthy young man !

For me this chapter did go some way to explain the husbands emotional state. However she could have clean her self up in the shower with her husband at the end of the chapter. As a ritual of washing away the old wife and they start of a new one with her husband as his personal slut. She should give him things she has never done with her lover like rimming husband, anal etc.

Please lets not have another wimp cuckold husband story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not good

Sorry, but the minute she showed marks and cum in her it would be over. Done and leave before you get ensnared in the cuck relationship she wants. Divorce her dont stay leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet sour and everything in between

this presentation could be a case study thanks 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lol

The story made the husband look like the bad guy at the end. How funny. I enjoyed the series until this one. It was good but this ending was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lame

if her was a real man he would have walked right on out of her miserable life.

That would have been a FAR BETTER ending

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 8 years ago
You can´t really blame her for her betrayal...

...it is obvious that her husband is an idiot and her lover´s prognosis seemed correct. Many women would take the opportunity to find out how a man would react if he actually had both balls and wouldn´t get off on sloppy thirds...Lame story indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not sure

I see that everybody is hating this chapter. You may into this type of relationship but it did not fit into the other chapters. I don't think you will but I hope you give an alternative ending that would be the husband leaving her

This ending does not fit into the cuck mold not even close

SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
There's No Question That You Write Well

But it's like getting your favorite meal served on a dirty garbage can lid, with a side of dog shit and a tall glass of piss to wash it down.

allsop72allsop72about 8 years ago
The worst effort of

So bad . Pls evaluate write or not. Past performances only worth-3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So, competitive response leads to fucking the self-declared whore? NO, NO, NO!!!...

....he is either the biggest pussy on record, or dumb as a sack of rocks.

She just spent three days fucking at least one other man, with who knows what cooties on his gear, microbes in his system....no one, NO ONE in his right mind is touching that again in this lifetime.

This started out somewhat interesting, but in two chapters has devolved into one of the sorriest literary textual collapses of culture in my experience.

Look, your characters are not rational people, they don't interact in rational ways, they are both boobs in their own right, but she chose out of the marriage, for whatever reason.....abrogated her trustworthiness, loyalty, honor and respect for all of it in one moment. That he didn't "rescue" her was irrelevant. It was not on him to interfere, once she made her choice. It was on her to not ever make that choice, putting him in that position.

I will grant he should have been far more outspoken and forceful, but faced with that blatant a betrayal, I'm not sure why he stayed at all. With what she's said during the two discussions since, suggests she was on her way to something like this anyway. She'd abandoned the marriage some time ago, at least in her heart and mind. So now, given an opportune moment, she puts paid to her wishes and betrays everything.

Going to bed with her now is stupid, dangerous and irresponsible, as well as self-destructive.

She made herself ugly to him with her wanton disregard for "the love of her life". They are a joke and this story is in the toilet.

Too bad you write so well.....but the fault in your writing, is that you don't write about people like any I've ever encountered. They are both seriously abnormal.

Boo-hoo, another waste of ones and zeros......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
-1

I'm not sure why I read this fiction in the first place. For a wife to become a nympho so quickly after 10 years, and break every wedding vow makes no sense. They were there to reconnect, and this was not the way. The husband should have taken action at the hot tub, what man wouldn't? Both characters have flaws only an author can create. Final comment - this marriage is over, she is full of disease by now. But old Tom has her cell number, he'll help her. Divorce court here we come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sheesh!

This bullshit by her is absolutely insane, and he's not much better. Just go your separate ways, the games over here, DAMN.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 8 years ago
Not bad.

I don't know if the author plans more chapters, but I think this story has more potential than the usual ones of this type, depending on where he might take it. At this point, it could become the same, tired cuckold tale, or it could move in the direction of a hotwife lifestyle or open marriage. Then too, it could end as is on a positive note while being a cautionary tale when a couple is shocked into realizing before it's too late what can happen in a marriage when they take each other for granted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

This is a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously???

You have this guy, supposedly a man, watch his wife get willingly seduced, tolerates her infidelity, allows her to blame him, admits she liked it and obviously has no respect for hubby or her marriage vows...seriously?

If you had led us to believe he might be submissive or a latent cuck in the beginning then this story would have been enjoyable; however, you made him out to be a man, a good husband and intolerant of sexual insolence so...BS to your ending...

Major disappointment..she's an easy slut, a cheat and talks down to him because she knows he is a weak excuse of a man? This is not a hot wife, he is not a cuck, she is a blatant cheat!

How about redeeming yourself and doing one more chapter where he gets out of this relationship, you don't have to BTB but just get him and the kids out of her life...let's see what you do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Give this author a break.

This is really well written. Whether you like this type of story or not, the dialogue between the husband and wife is great. He's weak, and she's somewhat reprehensible by her actions, betrayal, and selfishness, but I assume that is what the author wanted to portray. If so, he did it wonderfully. If and where he takes it from here is his choice, not the reader's. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's the reader's choice. If you don't like the content of the story, write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written

but not realistic. The wife is a whore. The husband a cuckold.I am sure that happens often. The unrealistic part is that the wife claims that her seducer is a "nice" guy. News flash: Nice guys don't intentionally ruin a woman's life just to get their rocks off. So the story is not realistic.

The above really does not detract from the story as we are not looking for realism on this site anyway. 4 stars from me and 5 stars from the cucks out there since it was in fact a well written story. Nobody but a cuck would take this piece of garbage of a wife back.

anon.1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the 1 I'm sure the asshole of LIT gave this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written...

...but the author is clearly a fag. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well whore of Lit bonnietaylor

now you can be sure. Gave it a one. Men that don't have balls are called willing cuckolds.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Boys who don't put their name on here and go by annony

are old ugly sad lonely fag with ED!! 5 for an offset to the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

in honor of the asshole of LIT, dear annony the old ugly sad lonely fag with ED!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

in honor of the asshole of LIT, dear annony the old ugly sad lonely fag with ED!! Hey annony!! Look at my photo !! Do I look like your old fat BF!!?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

in honor of the asshole of LIT, dear annony the old ugly sad lonely fag with ED!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dumb Ass Story....WUS

Gawg, give the guy a set of BALLS!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
752 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES