All Comments on 'What Kate Did Ch. 05'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Would have preferred voting until the end

A null rating, such as NA, would be nice since this would allow comments without affecting the count, especially pieces such as this where you are commenting on only part of the whole.

Kate says, "It won't alter anything between us; you're the man I love." Unfortunately, those are often "famous last words," to used a cliched phrase. Whether (after all this) she still loves him or not, doing this will alter things between them. They can't be human and not be altered by these or, well, any events.

It's not dreck, but it's not the most fabulous, hottest thing I've ever read either. Most votes here seem to be polarized between those who hate it (and often can't stand the idea that anyone could find anything worthwhile about it) and those who love it (and often can't stand the idea of anyone finding any problems with it).

It's a story, and my mood about it is 50-50. Maybe when I read the ending I might have a more concrete opinion about it, but for now, since I must rate it, so be it.

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
still good...

but I think this one could've been combined with the inevitable next one. I can't imagine the next part will be able to have too much of a build up now. Well see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
To the first anon commentator

The 'rating' on these comments does not count to the story's score in any way.

To give an actual score you must use the 1 to 5 scale right at the end of the submission.

So you can freely rate anything you like here.

I tend to agree with your comments - it is unreasonable to have to vote on parts of a story. A story can have low points leading to a great finale.

As for feelings - it is hard to imagine a real life Joe agreeing to this crap. He should have made Kate make a definite decision by telling her he does not like her doing it, instead of wimping out. Does he think he is so worthless he will not find a faithful woman to love him - if so he is a sorry excuse for a human being.

But, if he has no love for her and likes the idea of other men fucking her as a slut, then that is okay for the story too.

But this silliness of "I love you" and fucking others does not ring at all true.

If that is your thing, that's OK, but don't call it 'love'. If you think that is love you have really missed out on something wonderful.

Also, how is it in one breath Joe is 'happy' for Kate to fuck on film because it is in public, then later he thinks it is alright for her to fuck Greg silly because it is in private? Boy is he (and the author?) screwed up!

AFTER saying all that I am still reading the series to see how the author finishes off all these inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Consistently good

A story line, 3 dimensional characters and believable dialog. We don't get much of that here. Certainly not great literature, but it is entertaining and I look forward to each piece. I also like the absence of graphic, blow-by-blow sex. That may change as the story progresses, but I hope not.

I don't see Joe as a wuss. If I were in his position, i.e. basically being forced by circumstances to accept his wife's decision, I would not want to be there. I would have stayed home and let her go. But then there wouldn't be much of a story, would there? The author set things up this way and he's doing a good job of it.

Eric

stonecratestonecrateabout 20 years ago
Believe it or Not! Watching your Wife

Some of you guys need to light'n up a little. Belive it or not there are a number of men that are in love with thier wives, but yet, get very turned on by watching them fuck or suck another man. Some of the harshest critics have mentioned inconsistant feelings from the husband in the story. Well, I happen to think that rings true.

Think about it, if you are a man that does love his wife and you discover watching her actually sucking another man off,you would likely be jealous and maybe even hurt a little. But what if you also discover that it is one of the most intensly stimulating things you have ever seen and that it gives you a profound hard on? Don't you think that would cause some conflict? More than a few mixed emotions? Here is the woman you love, sucking another man, and part of you is upset but another part is turned on? Part of you wishes it never happened or that you didn't see it and another part of you knows you have never witnessed anything so exciting and sexual?

To see more about how this would work you should read Octavian's story called "A modern Love Story" it is the best I have ever read, in capturing those mixed emotions and deals with the realistict pitfalls of exploring something that can be upsetting, but a turn on at the same time and frought with potential danger because it involves another man in your most private life.

What could be more intense than watching the woman you love fucking another man and watching him give her pleasure and knowing that she in turn is giving another man sexual pleasure. For some people, intensity, and psychological pain, mixed with risk and danger are a great sexual cocktail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
kate s view

hi like this type of story .although i would find kate discriptoin of her night with greg quiet a turn on,wheather she enjoyed another mans cock and if she still feels she can love her husband as much now that shes having other cocks.also i feel some of the other reviewers need to lighten up its only a story.keep it coming and lets hear kate view more often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Stoncrate

I understand that some men do find incredibly erotic watching their wives share intimacies with men other than themselves. But not me!

To me it is incredibly erotic that my wife share with me that which she would share with no one else...herself. For both of us it is an incredible committment to each other and to our marriage. To see her share herself physically with someone else would diminish the depth of that committment.

I don't need nor want the "exhilaration" of danger, risk or psychological/emotional pain. To me these are simply artificial stimulants to get the 'plumbing' to work. I'm not saying a husband can't play mind games or even roleplay with his wife. But those are just fantasies...and fantasies are best left to be just what they are: fantasies. A friend of mine once told me that "when you go to bed with your wife, you can be with any woman in the world."

Stonecrate, this is not a condemnation, admonition, etc. What works for you works for you. Just wanted to share with you how it is for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

Octavian, you hit all the right nerves. I'd like to see this one go longer than A Modern Love Story.

Keep up the good work!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Yeah

he's definitely got sissy cuck written all over him along with the author and any other male who likes this story. If the author can save this pile of steaming cow dung he deserves recognition as one of the best authors on here

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Schwarz said it

Better than I could have. My thoughts exactly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“…The throes of overwhelming sexual passion.”

My wife and I found this to be the most exciting chapter yet, in this already great storyline! We appreciated that the shoot was professionally managed. And that Kate’s on-screen partner, Tom, was actually a nice guy. That enabled Kate to surrender herself to the sexual experience, on a deeper emotional level too, which led to a great shoot.

Of course, I always get a hard on when I see my wife being pleasured by other men. Joe, after all is a man first, and a husband second. It was great porn, and his dick acknowledged that his wife had porn talent! Kate is a natural! And, as such, Joe has got to be wondering if his wife might want to become a full-time porn actress after this first film.

One paragraph, in this story, will likely be important in the future of Joe and Kate’s marriage: “Her face, filling the screen as it did, said it all. You only had to look at her expression to see someone in the throes of overwhelming sexual passion.”

As Kate “went beyond acting” and simply enjoyed the new sexual sensations, it will likely transform her into a new and different woman. Her morality, and sexual needs, will be changed…this is no longer about her sister Jamie’s health bills! This will soon be about Kate’s newfound sexual needs! This will also require an adjustment on husband Joe’s part.

Great chapter!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Simply, HOT HOT HOT. nothing else to say.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Whew ! I think I was as nervous as her husband. I found myself holding my breath while she was being touched in the first scene. Incredibly well written and realistic. 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous