All Comments on 'Wife's First Nudist MMF'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HAPPY DAYSHAPPY DAYSalmost 20 years ago
this is really hot

I think this is the best story I read so far. Reminds me of my wife and myself severfal years ago. I love the looking into his eys while she gets fuck. There should be more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!!

Man oh Man! What a totally erotic story. Just loved it. My wife & I,though not swingers,Damn! have entertained going to a resort like in your story. Sure wish I could come home and write a story like this

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Hot!

This story made my cock soooo hard! I remember my last wife with a new friend at a nudist's resort.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Wife will look me in eyes as he pumps his load into her. I know I will have a great time when we get home. She will relive the night as we make love . I love watching her become completely satisfied .

qtowncpleqtowncpleover 3 years ago
Good story

Just the right amount of detail

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 1 year ago

luv nudist stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After my divorced I entered the work force and was fortunate to get hired by an acquaintance of my ex-husband who owned a real estate/development company. He was kind enough to put me on salary for six months until I could build a real estate clientele. One Sunday he wanted to show me a new housing development he had in the desert and a retreat he owned. After viewing the development in the morning, we drove a short distance to the retreat after lunch and pulled up in front of a long building that reminded me of a golf range. After exchanging pleasantries with the staff, my host told me I was at a naturist resort commonly referred to as a nudist camp which we were going to tour so he could do an inspection. And oh yes, he expected me to be attired like the guests. I was faced with keeping my job or my clothes? As I walked around totally nude he made sure he introduced me to everyone we encountered. While walking I notice a number of young attractive females at the resort. When I remarked about it, my boss said they actually were employed by him to attract business for the resort and service the guests. He thought I should consider joining other weekly salaried employees at his resort on weekends? I wasn't sure about it, but after two months I built up a clientele. Although it isn't real estate, my boss likes to tell my ex-husband he turned me into a whore in his nudist resort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To the young lady who wrote the snippet below: It is indeed difficult to recover from a divorce, and you are fortunate to find employment. I consider you to be a true "team player" after reading about your acceptance of a position servicing those at the resort. But do you think your ex-husband might have told your boss about your skills?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most real estate people I am acquainted with will do anything to make a sale. Working as a whore in a nudist resort seems like good training to start your career!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous