All Comments on 'Sometimes I Wonder...'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I really enjoyed it👌

I wish they meet again in the future and finish..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lay, laid, lying

Good, generally well written story, but you really need to learn to use lay. laid lying etc correctly. You get it wrong nearly every time.

ameliapond123ameliapond123about 8 years ago
nice

this is a nice story, and realistic. very frustrating ending. It needs to be looked over for grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

So good! I'm not disappointed at all with your latest story. You are one of my favorite authors on this site. I could not care less about minor mistakes because the way you bring characters to life in such a limited amount of space is amazing. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I love it. The ending was bittersweet and gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good you r bck

Thnk you/

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
Really good!

It's a really good story, I wish the ending left it open for more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow... Impressive...

A coming of age story that sounds like it could have happened. Amazing for this site. All too often stories about first timers feature amazing acrobatics and sudden mastery. I could feel the uncertainty and sweetness of the usual first time fumbling with a few drinks and suddenly sprung situation. Even more, the wondering and avoidance after the fact felt so right.

Bravo to the author who is best known for bigger novel sized stories and serials for making a short, sharp fully formed gripping story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such A Sad End

But 5 stars!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

loverofFun, I am a lover of your stories and this one is no exception. Such vivid description of college parties and sexual explorations. Hell, I knew I was a lesbian but had to try a guy to see what the hype was about and if I was missing anything. Nope and it didn't sit well with my spirit, my essence. The only Wondering here is when is your next story coming out. Lol Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
picture this

In your bio it's nice to see a photo of what Missy kissed. Also longing for a description of the scent on her fingers when Missy had to pull herself away from your delta. If you felt you really had to let her leave that night, all right, yet thousands of people surely wish you hadn't. Please try to find her and see if you can take up where you left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot, sweet, sad

That was incredibly sexy. Pity they never ended up hooking up again. Still, that's how life is sometimes. And you always end up wondering what might have been...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great writing! So hot due to your descriptive writing. 5 starts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully Written, loved ,the slow moving arousing descriptions, your writing is superb, and such a turn on, I am so hoping you continue as you have the full and complete and exciting ability to write so wonderful, please keep it up, keep us aroused, share that delicious talent...fingers can taste so good!!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

The title gave it away that it would be bittersweet.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You tease. That was truly a "stop it; I love it" triumph.

A masterful piece of writing which I really didn't want to end. More......

Brer_OtticaBrer_Otticaabout 2 months ago

Sometimes, I wonder what else you might have written if this wasn’t your last posted story…eight years ago. I hope you are well and are merely being coy :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
1074 Followers
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun!