All Comments on 'A Golden Moment'

by Littlemissblair

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
peefanpeefanabout 20 years ago
that was super.

one of me fave. golden stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Steamy as hell

Thanks for the hot story, I'll check your other writings, feeling like they to will be well written, good work....

sklavin4usklavin4uover 19 years ago
delicious

They are so lucky to recieve such a tasty treet.

bawdi1bawdi1about 19 years ago
Sooooooo Horny

Mmmmmmm I'm rock hard reading this, what a fantastic golden shower story, god I want both of these women to piss over me at the same time then I will lick them clean!!

bawdi1bawdi1about 19 years ago
Sooooooo Horny

Mmmmmmm I'm rock hard reading this, what a fantastic golden shower story, god I want both of these women to piss over me at the same time then I will lick them clean!!

dfaddendfaddenabout 19 years ago
I love it

Love your golden shower stories. Is this the only place you post them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
watersport

do you wet your underwear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

This is new for me. I was introduced by a stranger and have been wanting more since. I know how Amber feels. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Golden Wine for Strangers

I LOVE stories about women who share the Golden Wine of Love. I believe that it is the passion drink of Lesbians. It is the introduction of Female Love knowing that it is from another Female Fountain of Youth. . .May they share their Golden Love with the men that THIRST for their Goodness. . . .

ErotiscribeErotiscribeover 18 years ago
something different!

Very unusual and absolutely HOT! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS SITE.

THERE ARE MANY VERY GOOD TALES ON LITEROTICA. THIS IS NEAR THE TOP OF THE LIST. A BELIEVABLE FANTASY IS HARD TO FIND. ASK THE AUTHOR TO WRITE ANOTHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Golden nector

I love womans piss. I have tried it all. It's great

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

HOT i would love to find a woman who would give me a hot drink of piss

Lady_ShelbyLady_Shelbyover 17 years ago
Lucky Girl

I have to admit, my lover and I share the 'golden wine', and its the most hot thing we do. But to get a vial of that beautiful fluid from a total stranger? I'd soak my panties too.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Wow...

this is one of the HOTTEST...stories that I've read in a while. Completely different to what I normally read so I am excited and will read more. Thanks.

photon100photon100over 14 years ago
That was disgusting...

I loved it... please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!!

I'm just exploring your other stories... my 5th cum to your writing! Cheers (glug!) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a golden moment

what a truely remarkable story, made me come in my pants. does things like this really happen?

peebudypeebudyabout 13 years ago
caution

great story but drinking stale piss can make you very very sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fountain of Pleasure

Great story and writing! Had me hard the whole way thru. My wife lets me drink her piss all the time and that of the lady next door. The two of them get together for sex and they let me watch until the end and then I clean them out and get my reward - Drinking their piss. I love the taste and the aroma of warm piss. I started off by pissing in my own mouth and that also continues. I also love to piss in my pants and feel the warmth it brings.

hotman_45hotman_45about 13 years ago
This was fantastic!

Loved the story and now am going to read more of your "pissy" little stores - Thanks so much...more please.

gingles6969gingles6969almost 12 years ago
You so nasty

I Luv a pissy pussy. I could taste it as I squirted.

johnk1960johnk1960almost 12 years ago
loved it

Love a bit of piss play. I'd wait till my girlfriend's in the shower then sneak in and lick her cunt and beg her to piss on me. She'd happily do it demanding I squeeze out a cum as she directs her jet over my cock and balls! Then I'd rim her as she masterbated to orgasm. Hot as fuck!

jayhiljayhilover 11 years ago

Love this story! Would love to see it continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

I'm a ardent piss lover. My wife uses me as her piss deposit place any time she goes. I allow her to fuck other guys with the understanding that both must piss on me and in my mouth.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 11 years ago
Please more

I love the taste also sometimes my wife would let herself go and pee in my mouth when I was sucking her pussy, but not nearly often enough. I loved to go down again on her after we fucked so I could also taste my cum within her juices. She even a couple of times would fuck her friend at work and come home and make like she was just horny and wanted sex, but I knew when I put my mouth on her that she had just fucked her friend. I so loved to eat her then, I would get to fuck and eat her again.

emmajoyemmajoyalmost 11 years ago
Your story made me so hot!

My lover Melanie, and I have been playing with golden showers for some time now, and I always get extremely turned on. Your story did that for me - thanks!

InnocentThaiInnocentThaiover 10 years ago
Another winner

Another of your best stories - the first one I read and I have been hooked ever since

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 10 years ago
Love it.

I would occasionally get some pee from my wife when I went down on her, I am not sure which one of us liked it the most. Sometimes though it was so bitter I could not swallow it so I let it run out, my pillow still has an odor of it to this day and we have been divorced now for 12 to 13 years.

suckermansuckermanover 8 years ago
hot piss wonderful story

just dirty enough would love to know what happened next

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Kinky fun

A wonderfully kinky story...

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amber? Really?

Too funny. Oh yeah, hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next

Yes I agreea next/follow up would be just as hot.

Well done.

drew4u4fun

peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
omg!

so fucking hot. the anonymity and depravity was delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
on her clit

True story details available on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. 52 year old college instructor in Helena Montana on 3rd marriage. She is serial cheater. While involved in two affairs decides to coerce one of her students into having sex. Demands he slap her butt and call her a whore while riding him to multiple orgasms. Begins seeking more degrading sex. Asks him to lick her ass, he refuses, SHE LICKS HIS INSTEAD. TELLS HIM WHEN SHE IS THROUGH WITH HIM HE WILL NO LONGER BE EXCITED BY 'NORMAL' SEX. REQUESTS HE GIVE HER FACIAL WHILE TELLING HER TO 'TAKE THAT BITCH. THEN REPEATEDLY CALLS HIM INTO BATHROOM OF LOVE NEST APARTMENT SHE RENTED WHILE SHE IS ON TOILET. SHE SPREADS HERSELF, POINTS TO CLIT AND BEGS HIM TO URINATE ON IT.

HE IS DISGUSTED BY HER REQUEST, TELLS HER. WITHIN MONTH STARTS TO END AFFAIR...STARTS ANOTHER AFFAIR AND BEGINS CAMPAIGN TO RUIN STUDENT'S REPUTATION, MARRIAGE AND FINANCIAL SITUATION

Lughs and tells him she enjoys going out of her way to be intentionally cruel and hateful towards him. Says she doesn't care about destruction she causes in other's lives

Friend of his finds out about her actions, informs college administration. She is not rehired. Sets up Facebook to alert others about her narcissistic ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

I loved it! What an awakening! Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story.

Made me so wet I peed myself and climaxed. I really need to taste someone else pee. My GF Brit says she has a shy bladder, so I'm left to pee on myself in the tub. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail. Please please hit me up

aglexaglexover 4 years ago

That story made me thirsty for some golden piss from a young pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First pee story I've read

MsBlair , you are a FREAK , I LUV U ( or lust U ). First pee story I've read & liked rather. You're just a nasty lil somebody , I see I'm going to have so much fun here Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank-You!... It's Brilliant,,, Yes!

Hallo Littlemissblair!

As you know I'm a lesbian and I've always loved drinking women's piss, any age 18 to 80, any size fat or thin and all nationalities!

Now I would love to give you 10-Stars and 10-Wet Golden Orgasms, but that isn't Lit's way! :-( So 5-Stars it is!!

Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The HOTTEST story I have EVER read!

Numbnuts2023Numbnuts2023about 1 year ago

That was totally amazing

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Mmmn that was hot af!!!!! I’ve never done it but I welcome it totally to experience similar!!! Mmm that for sharing xx

Cactus99Cactus9910 months ago

reminds me of my Xgf, sadly we split , i cant find another girl like this ....... truly a hot sexy story Littlemissblair, will you continue this ???

GayKatGayKat8 months ago

Brilliant, Hot and Sexy,,,Yes!

*

Hallo Littlemissblair!

*

As you know a little over a year ago, you were recommended to Queen Jackie and I, while she was still working in Europe... so this will be her first opportunity to read "A Golden Moment"!

*

Thank-You, 😏 10-Stars and 10-Piss Drinking Orgasms, Yummy 😉..

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish this would happen to me!

Peeking77Peeking776 months ago

Ahh I love the feel of warm piss running across my face and down my chest over my hard cock.

As I cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous