All Comments on 'Captive Audience'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Awesome story. Can't wait for more chapters !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO hands bound?

But not behind him? Which means he simply stands up and beats and kicks them senseless. And of course he's going to press charges. They'll all be given the morning after pill before going to jail. And the thought that a drunken man, scared from waking up a captive would have a hard on was simply ludicrous. Given the amount of adrenaline running through his system the little blue pill would have had no effect on him. Poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idiotic

His wife had to have him raped to get him to agree to having sex and threatened with her hot friends whenever he wants? Agreed with other anon. Drivel.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Awesome?

Awesomely bad.

misterspaghettimisterspaghettialmost 8 years ago
Absolutely painful to read

God the dialogue was really bad. Way too many inflections

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 8 years agoAuthor
This from someone who doesn't know the difference between dominant.....

and dominate. Yeah, enough said. Too many inflections? Really? What the hell kind of complaint is that? Talk about obscure and petty issues! No accounting for taste, I guess. I think that what really bothers that reader, if he were honest, is that the fem dom was temporary instead of permanent. Am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously?

As a French, I'm deeply offended that you imply that incest is OK in my country. It is a CRIME and you'd be jailed for it if it involved minors, as is suggested here! We are very tolerant for most things sexual BETWEEN CONSENTING ADULTS but we draw the line at incest. It is just utterly disgusting. By the way, we also hate pedophilia and rape. Just a warning for your next chapters (won't bother reading them anyway).

Besides that your story line is just moronic and your writing terrible. Don't drop the day job!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 7 years agoAuthor
Subjective views on my story aside.....

.....I in no way implied minors or underage sex. That being said, I also did not imply that all French people were okay with incest. This is one French family. If you don't like incest stories, don't read them! Otherwise, Mr./Mrs. Anonymous, keep jacking or jilling, but don't pretend that you really hate incest when you get off to it!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 7 years agoAuthor
By the way, Eva Green....

.....who is half-French, didn't get offended by the incest in the Dreamers. Just saying. Incest can happen anywhere in the world.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

He should refuse! She should have asked him.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Somewhat hot but somewhat effed up, the fiance seems like she's seriously got some issues and not least of which is being party to the dude getting raped to make up for her cheating which she apparently had no problem with anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I wish my hubby would be willing to share like that. He hands a rather small endowment. When heh chums it slowly oozes out a tiny amount. Any sex other than missionary position is, to him, dirty sex When I tried to go down on him,he wouldn't let me. He screamed at me for days that he didn't want a SLUT for a wife. (I didn't know there was a man alive that didn't want a eager blow job. Girls, please (before putting on that ring) give him several trail runs sexually). Unfortunately I didn't. I'm now married, unfortunately, to a wham bam 60second man that leaves me "always" sexually frustrated and sexually unsatisfied. I am always left with wanting more, needing more. Orpheum 69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing style is good. But yet another story where the guy follows his dick. If the rape wasn't bad enough she fucks her father?? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then he had them arrested and held on rape charges. The DNA, the ligature marks on his wrists and ankles and the cloth fibers in his mouth helped convict them and send her to prison for years. The baby was given up for adoption and the wedding was called off. You never figure there will be consequences in ANY of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous