All Comments on 'Surrounded Ch. 04'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

multiple orgasm right here

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonabout 8 years ago
One word

Damn. The back-and-forth between the innocent wife and the goddess Aisha is worthy of a Netflix original series. Maybe try your hand at Hollywood.

A little artistic license, it seems, though - how the hell do these pregnant women stay so damn horny? My wife has barely touched me since we found out.

ParadiseTakenParadiseTakenabout 8 years ago
Perfect

Best writer on this site, and always proving the adage "good writing leaves them wanting more!" I definitely would like to read about how things went with the flower lady and how things end up going with the mother. If I might make a suggestion with respect to the mother - we've seen now how Matt has gone from faithful husband to depraved lust, and how he's trying to achieve "balance." I think the next installment should have him corrupting the mother and losing that balance. Seems like the natural arc of the story.

Keep writing - would gladly chip in if you had a Patreon.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Only time to partially peruse but ....

Loving it all so far. The Greek chrous of shameless, irresistible sluts talking smack while he performs half hearted marital relations. So bad. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

Once again you deliver with another fantastic story. I love all your stories and I really can't wait to read what you write next. I do hope you continue this story though as it just keeps getting better with the more women you involve and your tie in with Church on State was great. Keep up the great work!

DjeterDjeterabout 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter

You are the best writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please make it more interesting

I hate seeing a door mat and poor amanda is exactly that without knowing i hope that in some part of this story it shows amanda starting a physical and emotional affair woth another man and matt finding out. Make the story back fire on him. Also hope she gets pregnant with the other guys baby aswell because you can tell matt really loves his wife and doesnt want to leave her but also enjoys having his 3 whores on the side. I want to see how he will react when or if he finds out that he isnt the only man in amandas life physically or emotionally

AlnameAlnameabout 8 years ago

Been looking forward to the Aisha chapter since the start of the story. Got to say, it lived up to expectations. Really hoping he takes up Mel's offer. Don't think you have done an Asian main girl before.

Nice to seed the nods to your other stories. I like the shared universe you're building.

sataniclovesatanicloveabout 8 years ago
I loved it!

I really liked it alot.just as good as your other stories,the only complaint I had was I would have liked to see things go a bit farther with Mel.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Finally finished !

Not feeling Aisha. The non-stop hoodrat vernacular was like pin steadily jabbing at the libido. The author has a clear vision and I respect that. Gritty, grimy sex with smack talking, grasping lush woman trumps any variant of carnal relations with those freaking size zero , mealy mouthed , politically correct skinny human clothes hangers. Amen.

But the other sluts knew how to lay back, pretend to play it cool and yet entice the narrator closer and closer until all pretenses were dropped and its 'ho time'.

Loved the interior monologues of both narrator and Amanda. The supporting characters in terms of promising women who haven't been tapped yet was rife with potential was very strong. 5 star story in terms of when Aisha was wasn't in scene.

Other then her , the story totally rocked.

I'm down with sweet chocolate but make mine Pam Grier with that dusky, serpentine allure. Those Black Chyna types can keep on , keeping on. Someone's buying into what their selling. But not me. Not ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Loved the new story! Mr.RandyWatson, as for your comment, every woman is different & every pregnancy is different. When I was pregnant with my first, I was so horny I'd call my husband home from work on a daily basis. But with my second I didn't want him anywhere near me (much to his disappointment). Maybe it's hormones or something. Don't take it personally, nothing you did or didn't do. Just remind yourself that you get a gorgeous, healthy baby when it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally

Yes! I lov this series. I hope you'll continue this. You're one of my fav. author here. Thanks man.

peekycheekypeekycheekyabout 8 years ago
So hot.

By far you're my favorite Literotica author. You've nailed this cheating genre down, and I'm not sure I've ever made it to the end of one of your stories without finding an orgasm first. This one lasted me two orgasms. I love the build up of reluctance, trying to abstain only to give into sweet, mind adding bliss.

I'm so thankful for your new contribution to your list of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope you can keep this going.

Every time when I see an update for TheTalkMan I am never disappointed, am glad you could write again and hope you can continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good but could be better

Your stories are by far the best on this site. But lately I am missing the evil, the humiliazion and the confrontation of mistress and wife.

Pls keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
brilliant

Your writing is fabulous, I really love your stories

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Yayyy

I am big tittle and great ass chick. Fortunately or unfortunately I bagged my stud early in life and he has been mine ever since. If not I defo would have done what the bitches in your stories do and stolen the hunk husband of some mousy female. Your stories are super. Please keep writing.

I want to know if Matt fucks his mother in law.

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Soft

Why are all your males so weak?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 5?!

Part 5?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope for part 5

I really like this series and hope u do another part of it I´d like to see he gets not only his MIL, but some more Women even if they are just on off things for him but he tells them that. Maybe like the yo9ung interim in his Workplace or some other hot Woman that spices things up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Katie and Michelle

At the end of Part 4, I was half-expecting to see Katie and Michelle pretending to be a Lez couple ... The two nymphos seem to get along rather well and for Matt it would allow him to pay only for one house and to have more excuses to see them and his kids... you know: "Amanda, those poor fatherless children need a father figure..." It will also allow Michelle to join family events, such as the thanksgiving dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jimmy

Really hope your next story is part 5 of this series. I think this is your only unfinished project if I'm not mistaken. Then again, you could continue with the underground story of the Evil Witches vs the Church; either way really hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is there going to be a chapter five?

When should we expect the next chapter in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

Brilliant,unputdownable eroticism!!!

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 6 years ago
This Can't be the end!!

I loved this series but it's surely Not the end right?! We need to find out what happens when the babies are born & the wife can't NEVER figure this out right?!! Or catch them or.......SOMETHING.......!! She's a lawyer for goodness sakes!!!! Are they not supposed to be good at finding the deceit in cases? PLEASE finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel

Part 5??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well I liked it with the best friend and perhaps the sister. But the mother no way. They're just way old to be fucking their daughter's husbands. No matter how they take care of themselves they will still be old and tits gets sagged. Hardly a thing to fantasise about but I understand its a thing for some people. And 3 sluts are too many to handle for a permanent basis. The impossibility of the situation kind of destroy the illusion

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 5 years ago
What..

else can one ask for but more please. There is not enough reverse interracial stories like this one. Maybe a couple more calmer scenes where characters could enjoy each others company, kiss and discuss things other than cheating/sex. What do those dominant woman do when not having sex? When was the last time he has taken one of the other girls on a date, went to the gym with them or even taken a vacation in an exotic place where no one would know them?

How about a sci-fi story?

- For example about a female terminator sent back in time to corrupt a resistance memeber instead of killing him.

- A Dredd adaptation where a rookie Judge is turned crocked by a female gang leader.

Something dystopian?

- A Mad Max world, but with male population been in the minority.

Fantasy.

- With one of the female villains going after the prince charming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surrounded ch 05

So are we ever going to get a continuation where Matthew slams his fat cock in his mother in law and wife finds out

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 2 years ago

Come on it's been years when are you going to release the next ch?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7914 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES