All Comments on 'Private, Don't Look Ch. 08'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love love love it. . Would love to try this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Way to ruin this story by adding joe to the mix. I was hoping this would have ended quickly but if joe is going to be an on going thing then im done with what started out as a great tale about three people NOT four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nope

second guy ruined it, I'm out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 or 4

isn't 3 a prime number and lucky one? Seems that 75% of us prefer the 3-some, but I need to continue reading past #7.

Will Joe let it slip to another buddy and then there is 5? HOPE NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dorn it! You just killed a somewhat perfectly balanced relationship. And just had to pour Lust and "californication" in the mix.. That's sad.. well, that's it for me.. bb.

Otherwise nice written..

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Once you added another male to the mix you killed it for me, you, like a lot of authors here you got too greedy and went the step most of us hate. You guys never get it.

You went from 5/5 to 1/5 literally overnight.

Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
1095 Followers
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES