All Comments on 'Have Faith'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

Stupid and a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dead wives and "deacons" tell no lies, just another cuck tale of the mentally ill

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring and stupid.

I had faith that this wouldnt be total crap...I was wrong.

user110user110about 8 years ago
somebody call 911!

we need some pun police up in here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

1* must be eviltwins other half. Bth sickos posted today.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The beginning was promising, but...

The beginning was promising, describing a couple that could belong to a comic book, then showed up another comic character (the deacon), but soon all the comic ingredients were lost and this become a boring and long description of no more comic persons, but like this was inside a asylum for mentally disable people!!! And become a bad and tasteless work with no meaning...A promising beginning turned into a garbage heap...What a waste!!!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twistedly delightful

I love the intertwining of religious guilt with dirty cuckolding sex. So filthy and delightful. I came in my pants reading it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What the hell?

Did the looney bin turn it's patients loose in the computer room last night? Three nut bags in a row.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
muslim

good story, next time make the cuck a fucking muslim: I dare you!!! chop, chop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
and then kill the fucking

muslin!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got to be the dumbest premise ever.

And the writing and dialogue were just terrible. Nothing fun or entertaining here.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sick and wrong

Sick? yes. Wrong? yes. Fun? no way in hell. 1*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to help offset the asshole of LIT' 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to help offset the asshole of LIT' 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Psycho

BS FROM THE GET GO STOP WRITING THIS CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Number One

This is without a doubt THE NUMBER ONE WORST CUCKOLDING STORY I have ever read. Nothing else comes close.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 8 years ago
"I Crave Comments"

You say you crave comments. Then this. Faith loves humiliating Christian. Wow. Here come the comments.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 8 years ago
Sigh...it's always fun until the hurting starts or someone dies

Stories like this one always focus on the here and now because the future for 99% of such relationships is one of hurting and pain, either emotional or physical or both. Then there are the ones where someone goes too far and someone dies. I know many people see this kind of story as a fun fantasy, but sometimes people forget that some fantasies should stay fantasies and never intrude on the real world. Curse me for being the BTB asshole that I am, but I've seen first hand how letting a fantasy become real can lead to destroyed lives. And it's my inability to totally separate real life from the story that keeps me limited in which stories appeal to me.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@kjohns2001 Well said

very well said

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Pile of crap!

Couldn't even begin to finish it. Beyond stupid!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Only 4 stars

because, quite honestly, this was not well written at all. So many mistakes! But I know there are those that would like to experience what Christian did! They get off on the humiliation and the abusive behavior of Faith. I will not and cannot condemn that. To each his own!

How many readers understood the hypocrisy lampooned here. "Christian", "Faith", "the deacon", how these supposedly religious characters are exposed as hypocrites! I thought that was delightful. However, most of the commenters missed that and exposed their own ignorance and prejudice in their comments. Their comments make clear to me why that bigoted hate monger from New York has won so many delegates to the convention! I cry for the future of our country!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
no love here

humiliation, degradation, water sports, domination,.

the acts depicted belong in Fetish and BDSM.

want a comment?

have the courtesy to post the true nature of a story in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I could not finish this.

There is no love here, only humiliation and degradation.

Why the fuck are these two together?

She's a bitch and he's a wimpy dumb-ass.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2* and 4*

Finally someone gets it. It's a spoof, or as Legsfeettoes put it, a lampoon on religion. It's not supposed to be a true story. How could anyone try to relate this crap to real life. God forbid someone got turned on by this, and then hates this story because of what turned them on. Oh wait, think that might be the point of the story.

I give it 2 stars for writing, and 4 stars for cleverness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

to offset the Asshole of Lit vastiesmith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not good

Sorry, but even as a "lampoon" it is lame.

If you really want to denegrate religion, why don't you just come out and do it? It gets pretty tiring when "nonbelievers" who hide behind their desire for communism take to libeling those who see something more in life than the "commoner without conscience".

Use your gift of storytelling to tell something worthwhile, rather than this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Here's a better story

You eat a bullet. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is bad comedy worse prose and....

....yet another crappy cuck story. You don't get points for originality, this farce has been done. You don't get points for quality writing as its so full of issues I prefer to let you stew in your own juice. And you don't get points for storytelling, because you don't make any character like able or relatable.

The poor cuck is so bound up in his obedience, we can only wonder why he isn't already dead by suicide. And wifey is so arrogant and overbearing her adultery with the overtly and stupidly stereotypical bull "deacon" is a let down.

Nope, total crap....100% worthless. I should have stopped, but like many train wrecks, once begun, it was impossible to turn away in sorrow and horror.

But I won't darken your doorway again.

No thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

You did preface the story with a warning lol! Nice dirty story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it.

I love the way you wove the cuckolding, humiliation and toilet duties into the story. hope yu have other stories to follow.

legerdemerlegerdemeralmost 8 years ago
Well done

I was curious and intrigued by the discussion on the AH thread. Well done story, great build-up and suspense, love the pun in the title! LW tales are not my cup of tea, but the premise and the execution were great. And the comments are a trip on their own - beyond bizarre that people will keep reading something they hate, then punish the author for it. Takes all kinds...

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Bollocks.

Fucking rubbish the biggest load of bollocks for a long time. No more please.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Pissed Me Off!

WTF?! 3 really fucked up people populate this disgusting display of total disrespect!

First,Wimpy the Cuck needs to take some measure of revenge. On the deacon's next visit he drugs his drink

.The rev passes out while Wimpy is bindfolding his wife with the scarf. He tells her the deacon has a sexy surprise for her and to open her mouth wide. Wimpy guides the deacon's cock into her mouth,piece by bloody piece and forces her to swallow. He pisses in her mouth so she can wash it down.

Wimpy crams a stick of dynamite up her ass,lights the fuse and leaves the room.

Following the loud explosion,he re-enters the room to see what's left of his degrading,disrespectful wife splattered all over the room. He proceeds to take a loaded glock,shove it deep in his mouth,and end this fucking story,once and for all.

Sorry but no sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Insane author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real brain sick perverted people can write such a crap!!!

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

No this story sucked piss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
May I please fuck you butchered children while you suck my shit

thank you very much, I know you like it so fantasyxy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
someone's bad dream HUH

not good but I have to smile at this one like a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've read some sick stories,

but this one beats them all. Especially the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ugh

Beyond sick.

Vomit inducing.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 6 years ago
pathetic

Dumb story, pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
undor!

Be kellene tiltani az ilyen és ehhez hasonló írásokat ,ami keresztényi védjegy alatt iródott! Undorító!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fan

A fan of your writing usually, but not of this particular story. Pretty damn bad in all areas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Vivid, Dirty Fun

I enjoyed that story, gotta say. Christian's mental reactions had a level of believability and the whole thing was just wacky enough to be fun.

I also like it when characters figure out what works for them, and it's not what they were expecting.

(First time on this site, wondering why so many of the commentators sound totally nuts. Is there some type of self-loathing/lashing-out dynamic going on?)

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 5 years ago
OH BOY

Christian is gonna need therapy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
gutless

Why can't you sick fucks pick on Muslims? Why pervert the Christian heritage with you vile "stories"? And what real man would put up with this shit?

Too much, and too over the top, hatred for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yo a sick fuck

Yo drivel is worse than yo liking farted cum from latrine walls, mon

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
The number of comments says more than the number of stars

... about the popularity of this story. Mixing conservative Christianity with cuckold sex is bound to stir up a lot of controversy. It makes people feel conflicted. It brings out the worst in some. A crowd of anonymous haters against a few good people writing a critique of the story on its own merit.

My thoughts on the story: It is all good if this kink and cuckold fetish helps a couple to discover new pleasure in sex. Kudos to a man who learns that it is better to lick pussy than to expect a blow job. As Jesus would say: Giving is better than receiving.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Totally fucking sick story

If that's fucking church you can fucking keep it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ez egy undorító irás!!!

Ennél jobb írásokat is lehetne ,mint egy sz@r felszarvazott nulla értékűt!

Ez nálam egy csillag,de valójában nulla!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Quite disgusting, since you made hubby a pathetic cuck.

dob092095dob092095about 2 years ago

A cuck story? Put a camera in the room and sue that church. And toss the wife out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now I get it, asshole writers deliver stories to other asholes, and the commenters follow like the ducks and assholes they are.

liqueurliqueur8 months ago

Very fun story.

As always, the anony-mouses come out in swarms to express their scorn. Because they're ashamed of having cum while they read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
312 Followers
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...