All Comments on 'Backyard Neighbors...'

by ChatLuvver64

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Crap because

the 'Reader' was NOT there and did NOT take part.

Therefore the entire story has not a vestige of believability!!

ChatLuvver64ChatLuvver64about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input...

Hey, Anon! You would be my very first ever comment on Literotica! Thanks for taking the time to read my story...I'm sorry you weren't thrilled. I do write a lot of my stuff in the first person, going for a "POV" you-are-there kind of effect. Very sorry if that didn't come across. I also often write to an unspecified "you" who is the woman (or the main woman) in the story. I find writing this kind of content passively in the 3rd person to be less intense and not as exciting. I notice you posted the same exact comment on another of my submissions. I'm guessing you aren't going to like very much of my stuff. But thanks again for reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Didn't get beyond ..

I didn't get beyond the first line.

Like the first poster, I can't put myself into a story.

ChatLuvver64ChatLuvver64about 8 years agoAuthor
Interesting...

Literature is like ice cream: everybody has their favorite flavor. You know what you like. I just was not expecting this reaction/criticism to my stuff. The first-person narrator has a long tradition in storytelling. American classics like "Catcher in the Rye" or "The Great Gatsby" both jump to mind. Every event, feeling and character you experience in "Catcher" is filtered through the jaded and depressed eyes of Holden Caulfield. You ARE Holden in those pages. So, based on your comment, your perfect "Catcher" would be told by a third person observer reporting on the actions of a certain disillusioned teenager in the late 1950s? Like I say...interesting. Thanks for reading and thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes and no....

It can be difficult to read a story written in first person style. I however can relate, because my new neighbor's are a couple in their mid twenties and she sunbathes by her pool almost every day. It started with typical bathing suits, but each week progressed to smaller and smaller ones. She has now taken to slipping off her top as she lays there reading. I have even spied her slipping a hand down and brushing it over her pussy on the outside of her bottoms.she knows I work from home and has ever said hello over the fence when I eat lunch on my deck. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I couldn't read this as though it was myself. It was a great, captivating story once you got past the whole 'y/n here' thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous