All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 20'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
TibxoTibxoabout 8 years ago
You are a brilliant writer

Just a quick comment.

I love your writing stories, especially how graphic you sex scenes are. You should write other stories..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved it though it was somewhat short. I was wondering how long it was going to take before he fucked his mom's ass. Can't wait for chapter 21.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Time to resolve the pregnancy thing

Its drawing out way too much. Good story but might be almost time to wrap it up. Burn out bright rather than fade away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Time to resolve the pregnancy thing

Agreed. Feeling the fade out meself.

Never cared for anal so I guess pregnancy's out, no?

Fine. Just finish it...get it done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK now that she has given him her ass an he has unlaoded all of his cum in it,

it's now time for them to act like real lovers. No more worrying about cumming in her pussy. She should want that, and she should want him to fill her all the time. She should now take the role of leader and make Bobby her boy toy and make him cum as much as he can. She should be the one now to really want it and desire his cock more and more and want his cum inside her more and more. One more chapter whee she tells him to fill her up over and over again. Fuck the scary idea of knocking her up. She should tell him she wants and needs his big young cock to pump as much cum into her as he can produce. She should be come the Dom now and take her son as often as he can get it up!

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Like it, but...

I'm not looking forward to the . Upcoming orgy. Likely the other guy will be fucking mom. The son is basically prostituting his mom, if that's the situation. I find that that type of situation ruins a story for me. Hope ,I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lost me

Still doing short stories with a forever wait for the next one. Now the orgy is going to ruin it bc he had his Mom. Thought it would branch out and they would finish the fall into love and she would just get pregnant. Hate waiting and then being done reading in 5 minutes

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 8 years ago
^__^

Good chapter. Let's see how everything else unfolds. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No mom/son story is complete without a deliciously knocked up Mom!

No mom/son story is complete without a deliciously knocked up Mom!

That is the entire point of the 19 years old son fucking his mom.

He wants to usurp his dad's right's and send his seed deep in to his mother's womb.

Nothing like the mother's belly expanding with her son's child growing in it and her breasts engorged with milk swelling by the day.

Without that it is really not a mom/son incest story!

Anonymously yours

Letmein

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
a late comment

ansdguy i agree with u but u should tell the writer the same thing when the son of this story fucking other women . i know the mother insists her son to fuck other women . but its up to writer he made her do that . and writer i like ur writing skill . the only thing i am complaining is the boy fucking other women . and if the mom get another one or two cock at the upcoming orgy i think that will be good they will be equal .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Orgy

Don't leave much feedback other than the stars. I think you would ruin a great story by adding the orgy, as some others have said! Her, not wanting sex and then to want it and now with others even its a BJ, kills the story. Prego's or not, I like the way your going with that! Hope what I'm looking forward to is not what I don't want to read.

Me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Send them back home

I Loved the story until they came to the resort. Please skip the orgy. Time for them to head back home. Mom needs to get on the pill, as I'm not a fan of preggo stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Best series on Literotica. What I would love to see is her relenting on the creampies, then somehow having the birth control Bobby bought being a placebo/fake pills. Would be a awesome surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
21

Dear DS,

You did really good effort but this is heading in the wrong direction.

If you want us to go in the orgy - do so and this is totally your idea - but it's due that they should be heading home again. Maybe mom realises when they arrive home after the orgy that she is some days over and doesn't get her period why she gets a pregnancy test which will be positive etc etc...

This would be a nice ending when the son learns that he has planted his seed where he was coming from...

But this ought to be enough then.

You did a great story but bring it to an end and start something new.

We readers only get more excited and try too much to influence (as I did) but this ought not to be the case for a writer which I understand is entiring.

Cheers!

hornacekhornacekabout 8 years ago
a step down

I've been liking this story, but the addition of extra people has been bringing certain chapters down, and that was very evident in this chapter. When Nathan was introduced my interest was reduced to zero. The idea of the mother and son engaging in an orgy where he and Nathan compete in getting sucked off is so far from the original intent of this story in the first chapter, where a son injured his hands and wanted to have sex with his mom, that it's hard to recognize where the story is now.

I'd be happy if they immediately left the resort for an emergency reason, went home, and continued their relationship from there.

I understand that one of the easiest ways to have a new type of sexual encounter in subsequent chapters is to add new people to the couple, (and this is on chapter 20) but at this point the idea of an orgy in the next chapter does not make me interested in reading the next chapter. I still will, but only hoping that the orgy does not happen and the story gets back to the two main characters.

jadeneajadeneaabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for yet another exciting chapter.

I disagree with some of the comments here urging against adding additional characters. This doesn't have to be one of those mom-son sexfest stories. Additional characters, if done tastefully, can add a new degree of excitement. Another Literotica author, "rgjohn" has done that and that story arc has been in the top lists for years.

Dick_Spanker,

Thank you for sharing your works. Please continue the story for your own enjoyment and in a manner that YOU see fit. Don't let the comments here discourage you. The other comments urging for more chapters serve to demonstrate the popularity of your stories. Please don't view them as stressing you out to write more and quick.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
End of the road

Guys (and girls?) I've given it some thought and I'm not really sure I see much point in carrying on with this story. No one seems very interested in the ideas I have for introducing new characters and since Bobby and Alison have crossed every frontier sexually, there isn't a lot more to add. Incest stories are primarily about the thrill of transgressing taboo boundaries and there is inevitably a law of diminishing returns with them, the early chapters of MHH had a genuine excitement to them that I don't think is there anymore, B & A are becoming too much like BF and GF. In hindsight I probably should have wound things up a few chapters ago so other than a few loose ends like the photographer in ch 14 I think the life has gone out of this. I have a few other ideas kicking around which I'll hopefully get time to start on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No concluding chapter?

Awwwww man! Couldn't you have just one more chapter to wrap things up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

I agree! Don't just stop! I want to see Alison accept that she is no longer "in charge" and I want Bobby to step up to the fact he is in love with Alison. Everybody (on and off the island) has seen that Bobby and Alison are in love ---- everybody but Bobby and Alison! She should just admit she has found her soul mate and consent to reclaim her role as the Mom by bearing Bobby's children. That would resolve the ongoing struggle with Bobby and Alison and give the story a proper ending. Well, I also would like to know what is up with that secret camera too. But the main thing is .... let's have just one more chapter to end the story. We have come (no pun intended) this far with you. Let's end this one properly and start another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Just tuned in to see if there was any updates for a new installment and was shocked to see the story might be over. Well, I kind of agree that the story has sort of run its course as far as breaking all the sexual frontiers. I am looking forward to a new story but I would really like to see a happy ending for Bobby and Alison. Maybe Alison could get a job at the nurse's station at Club Baccus and acknowledge her relationship with Bobby. Then, they can live and love happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My two cents...

I would strongly suggest one wrap up chapter where Allison fully gives in to her love/lust for Bobby, where Bobby is able to convince her to do anything (three-some, DP?) because she loves him and loves his huge cock. They leave their vacation no longer as mother and son but as Bobby and Allison, a couple in love, and she's fine with it.

I do agree that the buildup and excitement has gone out of the story, but I've read every chapter the day it's come out and loved every minute of the ride--so thank you for that. But I do think a wrap-up would tie a nice bow on what has been a fantastic series, leaving it hanging where it is would be a shame for future readers who become engrossed in the series and want the story to have a 'happy ending', in more ways than one :)

Regardless, thanks for the time and effort you've put into a wonderful series, the first I've ever followed on this site and one I'll surely go back to time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please write a last chapter! Just to show how much Bobby is able to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic Story but Needs an Ending

First of all, great job, DS! This story is one of the best I have ever read. It's a well worn plot but with your characters and descriptions it has been a journey well worth taking. And, I, for one, am still interested in who or what is spying on Alison and Bobby. (Is it Dr. Williams?) Will it prevent Alison and Bobby from going home? But, yeah, it's not the central conflict in the story. The conflict is in Alison's reluctance but her growing desire for Bobby and his need to grow up and mature. Maybe Alison should confess that she loves Bobby like a man and a husband and he will mature and take charge like the new man he is. I don't know. You are the writer, DS, so you know the characters better than anyone. Maybe everyone gets run over by a truck ....I just want a final chapter I guess. I'll be first in line for a new story though. I hope it's as great as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finale

With the orgy happing. Allison must let bobby fuck her knowing for sure she will be knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously? You wont write a final chapter?

How to turn your series from one of the best to one of the worst in one easy step: do just that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Maybe you can write a last chapter where Alison confess her desire for Bobby, to prevent him from wanting to have the orgy. Instead they will try to find out how long he can stay hard, and how much he can cum, by only the two of them together. Only to find out the stimulating effects of such an exhausting day on Bobby's needs and cum production the morning after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dick_Spanker, Where Are U?

Where are you, Dick_Spanker? Are we going to have a grand finale or are we just going to forget about this and move on to the next thing? When (or if) will we see a new chapter or a new story? What are your thoughts on all of this? Your fans want to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Orgy story please!!!

Alison should so get together with Nathan. It will allow Bobby to see how passionate his woman can really be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not finishing?

1 star if so. People should give it 1 based on that alone on principle.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat asshole annony. Did you all know this guy is a fag!? He sucks and swallows!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So, is that it?

No word on a final chapter? Will there be a new story? What's going on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

Please keep this going. Best series on the site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It WAS the best series on site before it evidently dropped dead in its tracks. It's been well over a month and .... nothing. I think it's over.

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1almost 8 years ago
More

Please keep it going love it best one yet

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 21

Ok guys I've been giving this some thought and I do agree it

is frustrating when a story stops dead in it's tracks. I'd considered

writing an epilogue to show where they end up but that seems

a little too glib. So I'll carry on with the original plot line,

if you don't want to read about other characters then feel free to skip these

and re-read Bobby and Alison's earlier adventures. I'll hopefully have the time to

get some more chapters uploaded a little more regularly now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DS response

Hi DS...thank you for all the content, and thinking about the readers as you go. I do agree with others that this needs to be concluded, but it sounds like you're taking it in a different direction than many of us would like to see it go in.

We're on the incest category for a reason...better or worse we get our rocks off reading about mom-son, dad-daughter type stories. The chapters that gave you the worst feedback were, for example, the one at the NYC clinic and some of the later ones. The flat-out best chapters were AT HOME, when it was Bobby and Allison as mother and son, crossing boundaries alone. Please, please, bring it home, conclude it where it belongs: with mother and son realizing their love. It's basically done, and you've done incredible work crafting the story for us, but the conclusion--in my eyes--isn't mother and son becoming swingers together, it's them loving each other. One more chapter bringing it home, Allison accepting Bobby as her lover! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Love this story. Don't listen to people saying you're getting off track. Love the size contest and travel chapters. I think it's great that it's more than just incest and also about Bobbys big cock, admiration, etc. keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome to hear DS

Thanks. Continuiing with them experimenting is fine by me as long as their love is central to it, theres a touch of guilt and she ends up knocked up in the end. But youve already shown a masterful talent for character development. Looking foeward to 21!

akiromeakiromealmost 8 years ago
You could go back to that side story ...

Hi, this story was one of my all time favorites. Was?? It's because that this has gone to far in the wrong direction. I think that almost everyone has lost interest in A B relationship because there isn't much to say anymore. Crescendo,for me, was when he accidentally kind of fucked her on the balcony of the hotel. Story was awesome but now it's becoming ,let's say, not that good, certainly not as good as some early chapters or the chapter that i have mentioned. You can save this if you connect current development to the chapter where A is groped by that old guy. You can put him in the orgy,hi comes sees A sucking of her own son and just walks out of the apartment. She see him while she suck B and she is horrified but she can't do nothing but wait. When she come back home old guy offers her a job and she accepts the offer. And there you have another playground for Alison to make a tone of chapters about reluctance and denial,silent unspoken erotic wars and moving of boundaries between her and the old horny fuck,groping and her smart ironic remarks to him and stuff like that. That side story development would be great. It wouldn't be incest story but it would be fantastic reluctance story and reluctance is one of the strongest sides in your writing. What ever you do i'm grateful for this (up to the point) fantastic story. Long live DS :)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really like this story and I also really like the way it's going. Thank you a lot for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where are we going with this?

First of all, I'm kind of late to the party on this. I started the story at a midpoint and then went back and read all the chapters in order. That is some amazing stuff. And the fact that there are more comments on this page than there are chapters in the story is kind of amazing too! People (and I am including myself) are really caught up in these characters. I mean, it's a stroke story, folks, but I think we are all wanting to know what happens next. Only Dick_Spanker knows for sure.

But, I guess I'll throw in my two cents. Dick_Spanker complained that Bobby and Alison were becoming more boyfriend and girlfriend than mother and son. And, that is sort of true. But, it's also true that the story started turning that way when they left home and headed for the resort. I still want this to remain an incest story. Maybe, they should go home and decide to head for some sort of counseling to deal with Bobby's increasing sexual needs and Alison's reluctance to submit fully to her son. The counselor could persuade Bobby and Alison that for them, incest is the perfect solution. They could dedicate their lives to fucking. We would applaud as soon as we could use both hands and then we could all enjoy the beginning of a brand new story.

Like I said, only Dick_Spanker knows for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do your thing

Man I've enjoyed the whole story even tho there are non incest elements. Write your story and don't worry about the peanut gallery. You've written 20 great chapters continue the story as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another 5 stars

While we patiently await the next chapter of this great story could anyone suggest authors or stories with a similar theme?

Mom-son believable stories with reluctance/regret from the mother?

Some authors I've found on here that post these type of stories are:

Anal_king, Sam Jason, fictitious, heyall and susanjillparker.

Could anyone please recommend some more? It is hard to find these type of stories on here nowadays.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DS, I love you !

Dearest DS please upload the 21st chapter, dont make us wait any more, I know you wrtten it in your mind AND on papper itself but you are sadistic and loves tourchering , teasing us sooo much to content yourself! !! Please dear we have waited enough, please we love your writting but itsfrustating sometime to wait sooo long, ieven get angry on you sometimes , I think that you don't care as much we do. But its good to hear from you, even that excites us and makes the story more dynamic .Please talk soon and long messages AND quite FREQUENTLY! !!!!

I LOVE YOU , DS!!

inreaderinreaderalmost 8 years ago
21

Any news on 21 chapter?

Tkl421Tkl421almost 8 years ago

This series is thrilling. I'm dying for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
21

Come on man. You made your point and the argument is laid by so please come up with 21.

You got us all waiting for quite some time and it would be great to get one more...

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
21 is on the way...

I'm not trying to be horrible or upset anyone with the delay over this, life has simply got in the way as it does sometimes. 21 is about 50% finished, it will feature the battle of the cocks that many of you don't want to read but hey... I've got to keep some fun for myself in all this. The good news is Ch 22 will be back to concentrating on Bobby and Alison, but expect some bad news for Alison that will rock her world.. :-) DS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

DS, keep writing it for yourself. If anybody else doesn't like it, too bad, let them write their own. You obviously have a large fan following here, so you're doing plenty right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Any eta?

Cmon man

ScottishndowdScottishndowdalmost 8 years ago
Keep it up! ;-)

Dick - the story is great, man. Write whatever you like, whenever.

It's yours.

Personally, I'm ready for 21 asap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Over 3 months for 2 pages?

I know life happens but thats a bit much

corkscrewjohnnycorkscrewjohnnyalmost 8 years ago
Stories

Hey DS, take your time and do what you gotta do. Dont worry about any of these stupid negative comments. All your fans will be appreciative when it comes out. We all love your work and would hate to see your quality work suffer because you feel rushed. Have a good one .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf

3 fcking months!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chpt21 in comments

After having pounded his mother's ass Bobby felt herculean. To erupt inside her ass hole was so hot. Both mother and son fell asleep, Bobby's dick still lodged in Alison's butt hole.....

Bobby woke up surprisingly soft. He got up and found a note from his mother saying she had gone out to buy a surprise for him and that she would be back by 11.30am. Bobby locked over at the clock. It was 10am. He decided to shower, shave, including his cock, and then ordered room service.

Bobby still had 30 mins until his mother returned. He decided to take a nap. All the sex and arousal was taking it's toll. Bobby shuffled in his sleep feeling warm and wet down below. He stirred and then slowly woke up coming to his senses. "Oh Bobby! Mmmmm" purred Alison. He looked straight down to see his mother sucking his dick. His balls bgan to firm up and his dick lurched feeling a rush of excitement. "Mmmmooomm" moaned Bobby as he began thrusting up and down pumping his shaft down his mother's mouth. The same mouth that used to read him bed time stories and kiss his cuts and scrapes as a kid was now servicing his cock like a hungry cum slut.

Someone else keep writing now lol. We can make a game of it while we wait for DS to continue this epic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Done with this

Its obviously abandoned. Sorry ds. Good series but way too long now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

A long drawn out story,but well worth the read.I can't wait for further episodes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous