All Comments on 'Seduced By Mum & Her Stockings'

by Ian Sinclair

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Perfect!

Great story! Nice subtle build-up and very believable, which is the sign of a good erotic story for me. High heels were a nice touch too - would love to see a similiar story with leather boots as well!

ziruziruabout 20 years ago
Loved It

Absolutely loved your story and hope their will be a sequal with that threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow, great erotic story.....

This story has it all for me.

Erotic and sexy lingerie, high heels, illicit sex, teasing foreplay. Can't wait ti see if Michelle will join in with her Mom, Yvonne to give us all a thrill. Would just love all this to happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a wonderfully erotic story.

I am a 54 year old mother and have harboured illicit thoughts of this nature for some years now. This story really brought my fantasy as a vivid picture in my mind. I loved it. I often wear lingerie and heels as described - I wish I could get my own son to read this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very erotic

I think most men have had a fantasy of making love to their mother.Too bad it is such a taboo in our society.What more love can a mother and son share then making love.I really don't consider it fucking.I consider it natural true love.

ErosnessErosnessalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

From a panty man who has ALWAYS harboured feelings of sex with his mom that was a GREAT story. I have worn panties since the first time I touched my mother's panties and then the panties of both my sisters. Many nights I laid in bed wearing my mothers panties with other pairs covering my mattress dreaming of the day that I could have sex with her. THANKS for reigniting those fantasies for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good!

this story is truly well done and i appluade you, lookin' forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved the story

very erotic indeed the same thing happened to me my mother and i continued making love and sleeping together until she sadly died aged seventy one i was fifty three and havent found anyone to replace dear old mum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
motherfucking brings out the best

This is a fine story by an excellent author. Maybe as great as the story are the comments and their implications. Not just to this tale of motherfucking, but to many others as well. A guy fucking his own mother is so fucken hot it brings out the latent urges in very many guys and their moms. If only a mother and her son could be totally honest with each other, with no fear. Then the boy could tell his mother that he gets hard when he around her (of course she's aware of what's going on in her boy's pants), and his mom could confide that her twat oozes when she spies her son's hard dick. Heck, the two have the closest relationship possible--they're mother and son! Why shouldn't she open up her motherly cunt to her boy, and why shouldn't he just shove his stiff prick up between his mother's legs, where it fucken belongs? The son has got to unload his hot young balls and the best place for him to cream is up his own birth canal--his mother's sweet slick cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story and great comments!

This is a fine story of a proud young motherfucker and his happily son-fucked mother. It's the most natural kind of sex there is--a boy whose hot young balls never quit, who's got to unload them 2, 3 times a day, and a mother who loves her boy to pieces and whose cunt drips when she sees her big strong son's fat prick jumping around in his pants. My heart goes out to the mother from a few years back, who wrote "What a wonderfully erotic story." Like all moms she loves her boy's young manly virility, she's enthralled by the fresh young dick her son's got swinging between his legs and all that potent semen waiting in his young balls. Ma'am, I truly hope that your boy's been shoving his stiff cock--none NEARLY as stiff--up your motherly twat every chance he gets! I hope he's been giving you the best gift any son can give his mother--endless cuntfuls of his rich creamy semen, from his loaded balls right up his own birth canal, your own twat, ma'am! Believe me, it's every boy's dream, and the best gift any mother can give her boy is to open her cunt real wide--and keep it open!--for her son's big hard prick!

DianaCarterDianaCarteralmost 11 years ago
faaaaanfastic story

wonderful how you threaded both moments of the two characters, and how he came to mother that next time....all you need is to have Michelle join them....go for it!!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Very, very nice.

My first read of yours, and I was impressed, delighted, and horny. Good grammar with just 2 or 3 wrong or misplaced words. Very sexy story. Looking forward to reading you again.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 7 years ago
Thanks!

Hello Ian, Thanks for a great read,

Don't worry, Michelle got the sleep

she needed while you and Mum got

what you needed and So wanted.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 5 years ago
Seduced by Mom & Her Stockings

I have always loved women who wore garter belts or garter girdles and sheer full fashioned nylon stockings with dark heels and seams. Havana or Manhattan heels were always my favorites. So trim and sexy looking on great legs. I wondered what was holding her stockings up and if she was wearing Directoire Knickers or briefs and if so, what color they were.

My mother was an alcoholic. Drunk every day by eleven AM or so. A case of beer a day almost everyday. I never knew how my father was ale to afford it, but he did. She had to piss constantly from the alcohol and frequently wore no panties so she didn't piss them.

I actually could have fucked her several times but never did.

Your story is good. Perhaps a sequel will have a piss scene or two in it.

Mac

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 3 years ago
Like this a lot

Omg . I hope you have another chapter or 5 in you still lol. It was very steamy keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It happened to me

From a young age, l had lusted after mother and often wore a pair of her silky french knickers and tan fully fashioned stockings to bed. The image of her being dressed in her underwear soon had me spunking copiously on many occasions.

Shortly after my 18th birthday, we went to a New Year's Eve party. Mum was dressed in an off the shoulder green organza dress, tan seamed stockings, long gold evening gloves and matching strappy high heeled sandals. Deep red lipstick and an overpowering perfume complimented her outfit. I was in seventh heaven escorting my mother to this do. Needless to say, we had a very enjoyable evening. Mother had quite a lot to drink and danced with several admiring men. One even said to me that he wanted to shag my mother.

By the early hours of New Year's Day, it was time to go home. I had purposely stayed sober as l was contemplating losing my virginity to mother if the mood was right. By the time we got back home in the taxi, mother was fast asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. The taxi driver helped me walk mother into the house and lay her down on her bed. I paid him and he left.

I looked at mother. She was unconscious laying on her back across the bed with her legs draped over the edge. By now my prick was as stiff as an iron rod. I dropped my trousers, pushed her legs apart and pushed the skirt of her dress up to her waist. I rubbed the crotch of her knickers and soon she was leaking from her cunt. I leaned over her, pushed the crotch of her knickers aside and plunged my rampant prick into her sopping cunt. I slid into her with ease. I placed my arms under hers and gripped her shoulders as I began to fuck her. After a few strokes, my spunk started to rush up inside my prick. I couldn't have stopped even if l had wanted to. My spunk exploded into her cunt as l rammed my prick deep inside her. I kissed her full on her lips.

Five minutes later, l was stiff again. I plunged my rampant prick into her sopping cunt and began fucking her again. Her cunt muscles began gripping my prick and she started moving with my thrusts. She spoke, "Oh, that's lovely. I haven't been fucked for ages. Fill mummy with your cum. Oh yes, push it right in and give me an orgasm. Oh mash my clit! Give me a baby! " That sent me over the edge and l shot a big load deep inside her.

Mother was 49 when this happened and we became lovers for the next 25 years. I didn't need or want anyone else. Incestuous love is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You obviously have a close family older member called yvonne. Which is it mum or mum in law

ffusmcseams1967ffusmcseams1967about 2 years ago

I have read and reread this erotic tale several times. I keep coming back to it, because it has the ring of truth and sweet memories. No, I never ever played out any similar scenes with my own mom, but I had plenty of fantasies about the two of us in some really magic special moments. I naturally feel into the pit of boyish curiosity about my mom's lingerie and stockings at a very young age. Years and years before sexual maturity or exposure to the internet. I thought I was the only freak in the world who wanted to try on mom's lipstick and nylons. Mom caught me and gave me holy hell for it. I think I frightened mom by being such a young freak. Maybe, I woke something in her too, but it was only a fantasy that never got a chance to play out in real life. My dear sweet devoted wife brought my kinky dreams to life. I miss her so much. Loved your tale and enjoyed it over and over again. Thanks for a wanking good time. Keep creating forbidden stories. You do it so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous