All Comments on 'Discovering My Exhibitionism'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was very good!

Welcome, new author, to Literotica, and thank you for this marvellous début piece! I hope you will write lots more and share it with us. Five stars from me.

twosocks44twosocks44almost 8 years ago
great story

great story, I will be looking for more chapters in the future.

Tom

PhilUup2PhilUup2almost 8 years ago
Great Story!!! 5 Stars!!

Please keep your adventures coming (cuming) our way!

erotikoserotikosover 7 years ago
Excellent work!

An excellent story, and full of hot sex to boot. Good job, well done.

eurowritereurowriterover 6 years ago
Sounds real to me

I loved this story because it captures the thin line between our uninhibited desires and our learned sense of repression. It was also a revealing insight into women's tendency to judge their body's lack of perfection more harshly than any man ever would. I think we all have an inner slut waiting to be unleashed. The only thing holding us back is lack of opportunity. Get me drunk and playing strip poker and I would probably do anything.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 6 years ago
Nice!

Well written as usual and completely realistic for young people that age!

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for chronology of the stories. It is beginning to make sense and order now for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some of it (with spoilers)

There are several parts of this that are undoubtedly very erotic, it comes across as incredibly realistic. I’ve read other chapters of this and finally found this as the start and still I can’t understand why she continues to see Mike he’s a manipulative shit.

Congratulations to the author your story is disturbingly realistic.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Love a good exhibitionist story. Will get to more of this series as I have time. 5/5

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Wow, a lot of firsts that she seemed to enjoy yet felt embarrassed about, ah alcohol what it leads to. Very good realistic introduction to exhibition story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi JB,

I really enjoyed this story and it reminded me of an 'accidental' exhibition event I witnessed in a theater! A young couple, in a dark corner at the back, were making out, but getting more and more worked up, very discreetly hidden under his jacket.

At first... but things got very exciting before they were done....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2403 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...