All Comments on 'What Kate Did Ch. 06'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
HOW SICK

I just cannot believe she could be such a slut and he could be such a whimp! Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another win for Big Cocks!!

Still enjoying the story - not at all surprised at her obvious enjoyment of fucking outside her marriage! Octavian is a good storyteller and has left open many options for future chapters. I'm keeping my conclusions to myself to see how like-minded I am to the author. Must admit I liked the ending to Chapter 6. The sight of Kate's open dripping cunt is a wonderful mind-picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
keep it coming

why do people read these type of stories if they dont like them.i think its excellant and could go in many directions.i would like to see kate go on a evening out with one of the guys with her husband watching and get that jealosy and horny feeling.i would add one more comment can you make the chapters a little longer they are to short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
How is it going to end

Poor Kate's pussy ends up battered and stretched (as ever) but how does this thing end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep it coming

Not bad if a bit of a short installment. Definately interested to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Give Joe some balls

and at least make it worth reading the rest.

Well written but a WIMP story still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It's all over

I think the husband should realise his marriage is over, she's a slut for other men and though she is suppose to be doing the porn film for her sister, she doesn't have to screw everybody else while off the set. She is doing this to screw over her husband and that's not right. You as the writer will probibly make him a total wimp but I do hope you give him a bit of dignity when he leaves her.

I will continue to read the story just to see how you handle this. I just can't understand why the men in these stories are always so weak.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
I sort of agree

With the anons below.

Why weak wimpy men? Maybe that is all the authors know? Maybe that is the author's fetish?

Whatever, it is totally unattractive and a real turn off in a story that has good descriptions and is well written.

It IS about time Joe got some balls as suggested below, even if it is just to leave her.

She is not one bit interested in him, nor probably her sister either. This is just an excuse for a fuck fest at her supposed husband's expense.

I too will follow at a distance to see how the ending is handled.

But my vote, going on the author's story so far is a continuing wimpy male embarrassing those readers with any true human feelings.

Shame really - could be better with a bit of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wussies

I go alone with the majority of these folks, why gutless, weenie husbands?? My neck of the woods, folks get a serious ass stomping for getting caught fucking another man's wife. She don't make out so good either if she gets caught. Lets have a little realism.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Ugly, cruel, exhilarating, magnificent, squalid. Again, fuck of a thing to be on the outside looking in.

Can't imagine a guy from a normal marriage surviving that. Especially with a porn grade wife and the bad variety of porn stars around. Wow great tension.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why bitch

It's just his usual cheating whore and wimp husband story. You read it, deal with it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
As to

how to read this shit if you hate it, skim, skim, skim the sex parts. As to why, why do you watch a train wreck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Set the Hook!

Great chapter! You set us readers up with an exquisitely, erotic porn shoot wherein wife Kate thoroughly enjoyed sex with her big-cocked porn star. Then, at the end, you brilliantly “set the hook” as we were confronted with the reality of Joe and Kate’s marital relationship. OMG! That was great story telling.

My wife particularly enjoyed the following statement from this chapter, “Frank zoomed in and got another inspired shot. Tom’s prick, looking disproportionately large, loomed over her upturned face. It looked for all the world as if she were paying homage to it.”

When my wife takes big cock, she just unconsciously puts herself in positions where she is practically worshiping it. When confronted with such a well-endowed, virile, and skillful lover her femininity automatically yields to his masculinity. And it deeply changes her; especially in the way she thereafter interacts with my more limited masculinity.

I loved the significance of the following statement, “Kate looked at him and smiled and then, whilst continuing to smile at him she just spread her legs and brazenly offered herself. It was such a simple gesture in itself, but so symbolic.” Wow, that is hot!

When my wife smiles invitingly and offers her womanhood, to one of her lovers, she really is giving them so, so much more than just her pussy! Part of her married soul and married heart is also shared with them; it’s inevitable in the sexual act.

Also, it was notable that Kate dragged Tom’s large, cum dripping cock over her cum splattered face “…spreading his tribute everywhere.” My wife likes to have that kind of “makeup” applied to her face, and then have me remove it with my tongue!

Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous