All Comments on 'Malum Prohibitum'

by KierHardy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ReefBeachReefBeachabout 8 years ago
Elegant, sexy, risky

Very sexy story. I enjoyed the Rubensesque heroine & descriptions of her generous flanks. I loved the vocabulary & classical references (I do the same but I'd never dare do it to that extent). The frisson at the end was good.

But... I couldn't accept your treatment of Helen. It was too archaic: used by the man, not respected enough; & the "boys will be boys" idea puts the blame on the victim too easily. This may read oddly on an erotic site, but its a serious issue for me.

tomtom45tomtom45about 8 years ago

Oh, that I could write like him!

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 8 years ago
good

I didn't make it past page 3 on the web version. I got through her deflowering, which was what I was interested in. It was really good. You used some descriptions I hadn't heard before, and it got me aroused. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I did not expect referneces to Ulysses, the Illiad and Faustus on literotica, an odd, but very much welcomed surprise! The juxtaposition though, between the references to Greek mythology and eloquent descriptions and dialogue, with vulgarities of "dick" and "pussy" were amusing, and couldn't help but giggle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous