All Comments on 'Keeping up with the Neighbors Ch. 03'

by Billyglide

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

5 even so short, f**k the neighbors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He loved it so much

He moved out the next day and divorced the stupid cunt. God awful writing. Do morons like this exist even in fiction?

BillyglideBillyglideabout 8 years agoAuthor
No way annon.

I love her so much. She is no stupid cunt. She gets what she craves sexually. I found out I love doing it. You must not be getting any to have such an attitude. Thanks for continuing to read my submissions. Hope you get luck soon.

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeabout 8 years ago

hot story Billyglide! more men should try this out, it is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would have busted his chops anyway for posting the video.

Omega ManOmega Manover 7 years ago
Ass kicking

Even IF Billy enjoys this activity; Jeff deserves a good old fashioned ass kicking for posting the video without permission. There is NO excuse for what Jeff posted online; the bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let him eat them

All the wives who have husbands that will not eat them after they fuck them should fuck Bill and then let him show them what they have been missing.

falcon29falcon29over 4 years ago
I do it

I started doing it one night. My wife didn't believe it, but she got so turned on she oozed some more juice, which just added to the cocktail. I loved it.

Then I went down on her when she was on her period after we made love. That was the first time she actually screamed when she came. If you ever really have sex, Billy, you should try that.

But nobody has a tongue long enough to reach her G-spot. That was when I stopped reading your fantasy story.

BillyglideBillyglideover 4 years agoAuthor
Well Falcon you don't know my gf

I absolutely can find my gf's G spot with my tongue. Maybe her's is closer to the opening than most but it feels spongy and she orgasms wildly and squirts from working it with my fingers or tongue. By the way have have actually been having sex for many years now. Have a great Holiday Season and maybe think about your cynicism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun story. Like wife's attitude about video posted on the internet. Believe posting on internet might be illegal now. Jeff deserves a comeuppance; maybe Nancy should invite Marcy over to sample what she has been missing with Bill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous