All Comments on 'Afternoon with Her Friend'

by SusansStories

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
nickjd_uknickjd_ukabout 20 years ago
Nice story

But please tell me was that a fantasy, or has your wish come true!

nickjd_uknickjd_ukabout 20 years ago
Nice story

But please tell me was that a fantasy, or has your wish come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Fun

I really liked your story. It reminded me of what recently happened between my best friend and I.

I do hope you continue to write more for us to enjoy and I hope someday it does come true for you. Thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wish you and I were the stars of this story

Susan, your goodddddddddddddddddd.

Yes

Wonder if hubby will question the stain on the computer chair?

Better yet, will share the story with a special girl friend and hopefully can have my first time.

luv,

Jacki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!

Oh my, what a hot, erotic story!! What makes it even more thrilling is your picture in your bio, next to your girlfriend...GOD, you two are gorgeous!! What I wouldn't do to watch you two go at like in your story!! Keep up the great writing and good luck in getting into your friend's panties...

steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ooooweeeee

I loved this story.. as i read it i wiggled in my seat..Love to see more of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
oh susan!!!!!

you're a wet-dream cum true!!!!

CA_RynoCA_Rynoabout 20 years ago
YUM!

I am not sure which is more erotic, your story or your picture. A triangle is the most "stable" of all shapes, you know, just in case you want to complete your fun with a man. I am here / there / anywhere ... for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful Story

Lovely story, and you are as beautiful as the character in the story. I hope you and your lovely friend get together - that would be sweet.

Lovely girl, lovely story

bearleebearleeabout 20 years ago
Very Nice

Don't get into this category often-excellent as far as the writing and of course, after looking at the bio-the sense of realism just added to it-nice job on your first story-keep it up! :)

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Fabulous!

I don't know about the story but your picture deserves a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The picture is nice.

The picture is nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

Best friends become lovers, very hot. great writing and buildup. keep up the writing, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sooo erotic

The picture and the story together are a hot combination. My panties are soaked after imagining doing these things. I hope I can experience this with my best friend some day! I'm really looking forward to the next story.

Luv Lottie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!1

Susan, your story was wonderful. It started my morning with a bang. You and your friend are beautiful and I know it added to my sexual arousal picturing you two together. Please continue your writing as you have so much talent. I hope your fantasy of being with her becomes a reality.

kisses dawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
And I'm a straight guy

I usually don't care for lesbian sex stories and pass them by. For some reason I read this one and it was great. My balls are boiling.

KWGKWGabout 20 years ago
Here's what you do...

tell that friend of yours to click on to your Lit.com page. She'll see the picture, read the comments you wrote below it, read the story itself, then all you have to do is wait. She'll come over to your place, jump your bones, and you'll write about it for us. That way EVERYBODY WINS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great.

Could use a little editing, but a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Wow. I Loved this story. I keep imagining my wife and her best friend together. Loved the pic too.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Hot

Incredible story, I loved it!!

topgyrlstopgyrlsabout 20 years ago
wonderful story, better photo

You lucky girl!! I would love to have a friend like that. I hope your dream of being with her comes true!! And I hope we will have more stories from you.

Nanayo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You are spectacular!

I'd love to see the pics of you & Terri develop along with your relationship, but reading about it will be just as hot.

jjsharshawjjsharshawabout 20 years ago
Real

Your story was very real in terms of the possibility of it happening naturally. Great story. I encourage you to write more! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot story

this was such a hot story. I am so hot after thinking about it. I hope you and terri become more than friends and I hope to read about it. i cant wait to read more of your sexy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awsome

susan , you are really hot i wish you were here for me to fuck right now! not to mention a hot story. i really want to fuck you!

sweet_illusionsweet_illusionover 19 years ago
you and terri

the picture of you and terri is gorgeous. ^^ you two are so photogenic and you two look absolutely lovely together.

and i loved the story, it was so natural and realistic, the dialouge wasn't rushed... the story was damned hot.

(i think you should take the plunge and tell her darlin. ^^ i had a girlfriend of mine who i was crushing on for over a year before i told her how i felt about her. we've been going out a little over three months, so my advice, go for it hun! :P)

batmankidddbatmankidddabout 13 years ago
WOWWWW! Ohh Myy Fuckkingg Godddd!

That Was A Luckk Girl Youu Shoulddd Doo That Too Meee(; Stickkk Thatt Toungeee Upp Myy Pussyyy! Niceee Storyy! Butt Whutt Happennnns Next ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So fuckin hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Short but hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous