All Comments on 'Topped from the Bottom Ch. 06'

by cutebabysadie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This has been a great story.

Great hot sex scenes. Fabulous discreptions. HOT HOT HOT. The only thing that didn't quite do it for me was the humongous implants. That just made him into a freak. In the entire series the only thing I would change is that letter "J" to a letter "C" and the word "huge" to the word "full," but that's me. I could see all of that happening to me.

Thanks for the story. Keep more coming.

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars

Great series of flipping some traditional Dom/ Alpha stereotypes. Well worth the read if you like good erotic humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh man! You started great in the first chapter but it turned out a bit too ridiculous a story...(for more than the jock deserved the lesson!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed the series

I enjoyed the series. Very hot, love the details

Claudia69Claudia69about 5 years ago
Great Sexy Series

This whole series of stories were very well written and very sexy..I really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get him back?

When will Todd get back at Mark and Sam? It’s fun and all to see a cocky sexy jock get humiliated but it gets to a point where it’s a bit over the top. Maybe next chapter he can beat mark up or something idk. But yea please do an avenging thing on Mark and Sam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous