All Comments on '"What Does She See in Him?"'

by KuroshioX

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
IrvingParkeIrvingParkealmost 8 years ago
Continuation?

We definitely need more of these two!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 8 years ago
That

That was SO fucking hot. I loved it. Loved the characters, the build up and the way you described what they were feeling. I really cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

It would be a dream come true to live this and I've never thought of having a trans girl fuck my ass.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Incredible!

You nailed perfect butt sex...chapter two please!

RustyghRustyghalmost 8 years ago
Empathy

I only WISH I could truly empathize with him. If I ever found a TG who could do that for me I would give up on everything else. I think I just discovered I might be a bit of a bottom. I need chapter two: feed me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

More! More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Cool story! Really like that she seems like a girly girl but still a total top.

Think the guy went a bit quickly from not knowing to getting his ass pounded, but who knows how you'd react in that situation.

Damian_DirtyDamian_Dirtyalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2 PLEASE!

Wow. Just perfect! I haven't cum so hard like that in a long time! Please continue!

Manslut93Manslut93almost 8 years ago
wow

Probably can see why Wallis would be pissed, the basis for this thought is that see said "she loves buttfucking guys" so its a given that she has slept with a few boys in school. Laura's friends are probably like her, maybe why that girl tried to warn him. Certainly hope to see a 2rd chapter but i hope that Laura is with Andy because she loves him rather than wanting to add another notch to her bedpost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great read

Loved it, the writing style the depth of the characters (main and secondary) and the accuracy of anal. I myself am dating a trans girl and yeah I can attest to some of this stuff. Loved it and hope to see a second chapter.

droidah83droidah83almost 8 years ago
Great story

Would love to see some follow up

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 8 years ago
Hot and steamy

Very well told and so hot. I loved the progression and the character development. It led up to such a climax. Still wet.

xoxo, Di

ruwildruwildover 7 years ago
Great story!

I loved it. Certainly a story that got me all hot and bothered. I'm lookin forward to see where this goes next! Great job!

wants2tryit1xwants2tryit1xover 7 years ago

Most excellent start

allthatisfutaallthatisfutaover 6 years ago
Most Def, superb writing and super hot

I liked that.

xploring96xploring96about 6 years ago

I love getting fucked in the ass. This is a great description of what it feels like.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago
Kind of jarring.

I assume some things will be explained in future chapters, but having only read this one thus far I was a little thrown. I assumed they were together because he already knew she was a futa, but that obviously wasn't the case. So I'm still wondering how he ended up with the most popular girl in school. Granted, given the title of the story that is the million dollar question. But if he didn't know about her third leg then why does he have almost no reaction to finding out? I also didn't get her, "I'm one of the few" comment or why her dick had no veins. Seems like you set a story in an alt-reality, but left out all the world-building that usually goes with it.

Now all that being said, I still really liked the story. There isn't nearly enough of these kinds of stories. I just wished there had been a bit more exposition to flesh things out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please continue this story? Would really love a sequel or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not for me. Feel a bit sick.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
On three. One, two, three...

It was great this time, too!

There are some great CD/TS stories on Lit, and I gotta say this is one of the best.

Great storytelling. Love hearing what a character is thinking & feeling -oh, you nailed that. And they actually care for one another, so it's emotionally connecting, as well. All that ties together to make a great, sexy story.

I already know there are more chapters. More later. I hope you always find time to write -for Lit, or wherever. Talent like yours deserves to be shared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused

How did he go from straight to immediately wanting to suck dick and get sodomized? Oh right! Because this is yet another futa story where the girl has the biggest/best cock and never ever bottoms. But how is she not just a dude with tits at that point? Why do none of the guys in these futa stories ever actually want to penetrate a girl? Anyways it seems these stories are more like gay male fantasies than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Annoyed, but not at the Author

This was a fun, quick, and sexy story, which I enjoyed immensely. It was very well written, although it did seem like he was magically flipped from the doggy position to missionary, but maybe I just missed something.

However, now to the reason I felt the need to comment: the "confused" person below me. Clearly they lack an understanding of the nuances of gender, as well as sexual predilections, which don't necessarily have to go hand in hand. A girl can enjoy/prefer to be penetrated or do the penetrating, just as a guy can. And a straight guy having sex with a trans girl is still straight, no matter the kind of sex they happen to be engaging in.

Sorry, it just bugs me when people say sleeping with a trans girl/guy is gay. Seems more than a bit homophobic to me.

There, my short rant is done. Again, very fun story. I look forward to reading the next half! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Straight men don't like to be penetrated. Be has mad as you want to be about that. Also feel free to fling more buzzwords. It won't change the facts.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 3 years ago

"Straight men don't like to be penetrated."

Oh really? Explain that to all the straight men who do.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

I like these stories that have a brief setup, and then right to hot and heavy stuff. That’s why I read erotica in the first place.

In some of the comments, the question came up as to whether Andy, a straight teenager, would quickly agree to submission. But, let’s face it; folks who likes transgender/ cross dresser stories prefer it that way. Otherwise what’s the point of it?

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Good story

Love the build up in the high school. I can actually see it happening or should say I have seen it where miss popular starts hanging with not so popular the evil looks and comments come out

I would lime to see if it leads to a relationship or just a weekend fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmmmm man I would love to find a lady like this. I would like to experience sucking her cock and then having her take my virginity as she fucked my ass! Such a turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Correction for Anony "straight men don't like to be penetrated."

"Homophobes don't like to be penetrated." Or at least they say they don't.

No, I'm not gay, nor have I ever been pegged, butt...

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Great story, quality editing and your storytelling created a great image in few words. I think the shock was a little underplayed, and it would have had more emotional realism to have her work a little more to convince him and/or prime him.

As far as the comments about gay vs. straight, the story is skoliosexual/transfan.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Any story that references American Psycho [with white walls and classy, post-modern art and sculptures all over the place.

I could totally see Patrick Bateman (from American Psycho) having the exact same living room.] s excellent!

Ozgood13Ozgood13about 2 years ago

Well done and after reading this I will slip my anal plug in and jerk off.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I would love to meet a girl like Laura, really great story. Love the way you write.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Totally awesome story. Almost like the first time a t-girl topped me. Was AWESOME.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 2 years ago

This story was amazing. Other than the great sex, I REALLY enjoyed Andy’s inner monologue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For me, he agreed to bottom too quickly. It kills the realistic feeling. Straight teen would run away, not stayed and sucked and bottom. C'mon, bending does not happen like with a touch of ✨ magic wand.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Laura reminds me of a great girl from my youth that taught me so much about myself. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the whole story to build up everything and me looking for my first time at 59 I hope it happens soon I can't wait for it to happen to me

plasticman29plasticman29about 1 year ago

what a way to lose your virginity

smoothed273smoothed27311 months ago

💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋✌

robin48robin488 months ago

dating in the 21 st Century

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

I would love to have a fling with a teen femboi. Experience and explore our secrets and deep dark fantasy come to life. Might be start to a long drawn out saga. Needsomeloving1968@yahoo.com is waiting.

Yankee0717Yankee07173 months ago

That was incredible!! At 65 i doubt that will ever happen to me, but a guy can dream 🤫😁

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great. Made me extremely horny

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WOW!!!!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This story was fantastic! The sex scenes were hot, the premise was fun and that little bit of mystery was intoxicating…who is Laura and who are the “others” she briefly mentioned?

A must read! I’m ready for the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous