All Comments on 'Neighbor'

by KinkNaWink

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 8 years ago
Holy smokes

Damn, that was fire! 🔥

You get ALL the stars

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Steamy!

A sure 5, no doubt! Great anticipation and description of the "neighbor," although it was short on describing her. I realize no names were given (likely to further the anonymity/rush of the sex), but I hope this becomes a multi-chapter experience, where we learn his and her name, what they really do and more about their lives.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 8 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Another chapter with these two!! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really erotic and intense story. Very sexy set up, and great attention to details, as well as characterization. My favorite part was: "His equally warm body against mine sent shivers down my spine; causing my body to arch uncontrollably against the brick. He used his soft and moist lips to kiss the newly exposed parts of my skin. He etched bite marks from my neck to collarbone slowly down to my 4th rib and beyond. He slid his big rugged yet defiantly soft hands underneath my sports bar and placed two fingers around my nipples as he took the other out and into his mouth. My hands flew to the back of his neck and pulling a fist full of curls as I moaned out."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. I will definitely read your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous