All Comments on 'The First Time with My Dad'

by Daddysonincest

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderalmost 8 years ago
Average

Your story is a typical run-of-the-mill one off. Not great, not terrible. Although incestual, you'll find that most readers would prefer that this submission be placed in the gay male hub. Just sayin'. Personally, I could care less where a story winds up…what really matters is the quality of the tale. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Needs more seduction. Other than that great story and it should be in the gay stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

For all the homophobic trolls, literotica states that incest trumps all other categories. If you don't like that, create your own sex story site.

Also, seeing that you're looking up incest stories, how the fuck are you actually on moral ground to get pissed about the gay theme of it??? Insecurity bro

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story babe, please continue. There is not enough father/son incest romance, especially where the son takes the mothers spot in his fathers bed, that is a very hot topic. I reported the two trolls their comments should be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Me and my dad

I was 21 and home for the Christmas break when dad insisted I go to lunch with him. As we got into his car to leave the resturant he turned to me and asked, "are you gay?" I was shocked and denied it. Dad said someone had given him a picture of me in the gay cruise park in our town walking into the woods wiwth a man. I told dad I was bi and not gay. He told me he was the only one who knew and it would remain that way, but for me to stay out of crusie parks. Then dad said, "I have know bi and gay men all my life and inspite of our conservaive religion, its a no issue with me. I am curious as to when you knew you were bi and hot it started. Sitting thein parking lot at the restaurant I began to talk and 2 hours later we left because we needed to go home and piss. Ove the next 2 year dad and I had a open dialogue about bi's, gay and he expressed curosity in my roll. the first time one of my bi joick buds came to the house he told me, "you dad is smoking hot, dude. I see where you get your good looks. I'd let you dad piss down my throat just to see his dick up close." From that moment on i began to see dad as a sexual man and being and over time my desire for sex grew to the point I asked to blow him. It took another year but he finally agreed. The instant dad's dick touched the back of myv mouth he cum filling my throat and it ran out my mouth. Dad said it was so intense he thought he was going to pass out.

jupitermanjupitermanalmost 8 years ago
I did it with my Dad also

I know where you are coming from. I was 18 when I had sex with my dad. Even though I had my first male to male sexual experience a few years earlier, the thought of doing it with dad never crossed my mine. One day my dad comes up to me and says to me that he heard that I was gay. I didn't deny it, so he took it as a yes. Him and I were the only ones at home at the time. He takes me into my bedroom, locks the door and tells me to get naked. He takes his clothes off also and I can see he has a hard on. "Get down on your knees, and give your daddy a blowjob", he says. The rest is history as the saying goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Busted badly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful story. Was it fictitious or true? Even if it was fictitious, I'm sure there are many of us who have fantasized about having gay sex with our dads! I know I sure did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous