All Comments on 'My First Wonderfuck'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course hubby recognized that his wife was "loose"

And he earned his own Oscar that night as he finished fucking her (Or the "slut" as he now thought of her). The next day he was on line and ordering the phone taps. He took her mobile phone out of her purse that night and set it up to forward her phone calls and texts to his computer at work. He put a GPS locator in her car so he could always "see" where it was located. And then he went to see an attorney. Getting the bad news that everything would be split 50/50 regardless of her cheating he left the attorney's office with a new plan in mind. Continuing with his oscar winning performance around his wife, he started to prepare for his departure. He started a job search. He started selling of things from the house that he knew she wouldn't miss. His coin collection, his boat and he cleaned out the safety deposit box and sold all the bonds and certificates, happily paying the penalties to get the cash. Two months later he was ready. He had secured a new job and on one of his business trips (a fake - he used some of his vacation from his current job) he located a new apartment, signed the lease and collected some pieces of furniture. Then came his opportunity. His wife announced she was leaving for 5 days. He took her to the airport and watched her board the plane. On the way home he picked up a U-haul truck and a trailer for his car. Driving home, he took what he wanted from the house to finish furnishing his new apartment. The next day he went to the bank and took out the maximum amount of money he could on their home equity line of credit, closed out their savings account and left $500 in the checking account. At home, he cancelled all their joint credit cards and cancelled the cell phones. On their kitchen table he left his wedding ring and a note that told her since she was such a slut he had decided to leave her. If she wanted a divorce she could file for one using abandonment as he didn't have any plans of ever seeing or talking to her again. Her half of the assets were the house and her car. He stopped by work the next day and quit on the spot. Although he had to wait for awhile he was able to cash out his remaining vacation time and retirement plans. When she got home, she found him gone and although she tried, she didn't have enough money to hire a PI to try and find him as she had to use all her money to keep up the payments on the house and the rest of the bills. The realistic ending to a crummy story that wasn't well thought out at the end.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Your oscar ms.

A big first time for you. I hope to be apart of your next orgasim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
True or fantasy

Very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous