All Comments on 'A Girl Chooses a Coach Ch. 04'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More, Please!!

Not ready for tis story line to end. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next ?

Where's the next part of this series? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
from the old one

Welcome Return

Most of the writing by Indians in this forum is unreadable, tasteless and the writing itself is in my view an offense to the reader

Misterwho is "arguably" the finest writer of Indian stories in this forum. i know little about other similar fora. His story lines have been good. His understanding of the nuances of both the north and south Indian social mores, speech patterns, behavioral norms (and aberrations) is extraordinary. All of which he conveys deftly and sensitively in his inimitable way. As a youngster and later as a public servant I have lived in many regions of India, with friends drawn from all over India. I am multilingual and have passed for a local, whether in the North or the South. I find it fascinating to observe a kindred soul at least in this respect.

In any event good to see that Misterwho is back. I am sure a number of discerning readers will join me in extending a warm welcome to him

Old men tend to be repetitive . Above is a repeat of what I wrote four years back. Misterwho goes on from success to success adding to the pleasure of grateful readers .

I may add "Eee katha nalla rasamaanu ketto? iniyum venum, Aniya!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrific!

Agree with what Anonymous had to say. Misterwho is an excellent writer of erotica. More power to him/her. Please do continue this story or any other story. But please do continue.

misterwhomisterwhoalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To The Old One!

When I read your comment I did think I had read that before!

That you are widely traveled and familiar with India in its entirety is seen in your comments and use of local language.

Nothing motivates an author more than positive comments from fans! Thanks, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
from the old one

Thank you. That i have travelled widely in India and abroad is matter of circumstances often beyond my control.As for my still somewhat linguistic skills that too was mainly because of my work and frequent visits to some places.

If there is one thing which gave me great pleasure it was the ability to read and comprehend the mappila dialect used by O V Vijayan in his Khasakkinte Itihasam which you can be downloaded in pdf form. Vijayan found this difficult to believe until I spoke to him over five minutes in the dialect which I had learnt at Malappuram. Something which I treasured.

in any event thanks once again for giving me and the other readers much joy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anon

Next part please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

misterwho, please continue to write..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous