All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Desperate Asian'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
the story

this was pretty good, but a teacher should not try having sex with her students unless the student is not in her class, and also a mother should not seduce and turn their daughters into there pet's either but the story was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
turning

good story perhaps the teacher could have licked jus cunt as well. my panties soaked at the thought of this sex well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I have loved your stories for a long time, this one is no exception. I'm hoping that you continue this series soon, nonetheless whatever you choose to write next I'm sure I'll enjoy it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good idea

Love the idea how you have taken your normal lesbian seduction and made it a co test. Judging by your other stories though, you shouldn't let yourself win because you're a sub yourself. You as the winning dom wouldn't be believable. This chappter in particular with Crystal caught my attention. As far as I remember you've never done a story where a black mom seduces her daughter. Or vice versa. Though I have always wondered how Janet's daughter was taught. Thanks for the read. Keep em coming. Monthly would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Variation"/Alternative "ending":

It "would" have been HOTTER IF she had used a strap-on on her and

"plowed"-her-"field"!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

The Japanese hierarchy was not surprising, yet still interesting to read and how it was compared to the rise of blacks from slavery to one being the President of the United States is poetic. It's brilliant how Crystal used Japanese female submissive culture and their desire to excell to turn Jun, to doing something foreign to her - pleasing a woman sexually. That's what I love about you silkstockings, your stories seem to be "researched" and peppered with truths. Thanks for the read (tho this is not a favored one). Happy writing

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago

I loved the story. Only complaint would be that Jun wasn't wearing a skirt and over the knee opaque stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a racist story

This is such a racist and downright bigoted story. It's no better than the racist "race play" pictures on tumblr.

The author not only has portrayed all Asian men as misogynistic, but also All asian woman as submissive sluts to be used by men. This is such a racist stereotype, it's literally along the lines of calling all blacks violent or all muslims terrorists.

Did you know most Asian households are run by women? Or Asia has twice the amount of female CEOs than female CEOs in white countries, even when adjusted for population?

As for the "obidience" thing, it's more like listening to elders, it's not jumping off a bridge if told to do so.

People like this author is why stereotypes of bigotry and hatred get perpetuated throughout time.

People like this author is why white losers who get rejected by all the white women in their own countries head straight for asia hoping to rape a young Asian female.

0/10, racism shouldn't be on this website.

asianToyasianToyover 6 years ago
Hey Anonymous - Chill

Firstly, most of what you are saying is true, but irrelevant. Stereotypes are like pearls, there is a grain of truth that is overlain with layer upon layer of gloss so that in the end we have something vague and usually inaccurate. Japan has cultural artifacts that are sexist - nothing remotely comparable to the barbarism of Islam, but it's not Sweden (where one wonders if there are any men left at all).

Secondly, the author needs a foil and submissive Asian girls are popular (I mean, what else explains my story's scores?).

Thirdly, this is not your college campus. If you are offended by the free speech of others, even offensive speech, real or imagined, then go somewhere else. Or, better yet, write the ultimate PC smut story that gets us all off without resorting to objectifying, inequality of any kind and full on, permission based sex.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not..l

Not as good as the first three..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Applause

I’m loving this so much!! Not many writers will put black women in high regard, it’s always so stereotypical and takes away from the fun. I love this story!!

LC29LC29over 3 years ago
Well Done!

This is a great story. I love shy, submissive Asian girls like Jun. Mmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun !!

Really enjoying this series. Nobody gets hurt and the sex is interesting.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

581. Taking advantage of circumstances and the opportunity is a great story line. Of course we all know how the story will turn out-it is just the fun of getting there that draws us to your wicked tales. This series has the potential to be a terrific contest in pussy pleasing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50475 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...