All Comments on 'Shakti: Wallflower'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Would be cool if she made her futa and you'd continue from that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Really loved this story and the pt1 of the new Brod series. Love stomach bulging from the size of the cock, especially from the viewpoint of the girl and all her sensations.

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments, anons!

Shakti may give a girl a dick, that's not a bad idea.

Second anon, thanks a lot! I've done the bulging and inflation from the other side so often. Thought it'd be fun to flip it! And I'm really glad you enjoyed the first chapter of Elasticity. I enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write more

Ey bruh you gotta write more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best literotica

I come here expexting the best type of porn (inflation, cum .....). And you always deliver on that ever single Damn time!!! You are what we need. I was reading some other authors work though and found an interesting topic.

A man has a wish to have a bigger dick, it is great for him but it never stops growing. After every orgasam he grows even more. Failing at not orgasaming he is helpless watching his 'packacge' grow and grow. Becoming a feat to live with and clean up after. Horniness always wins!

Anyways enough of that little rant. Me and the community thank you for your written service.

Ps. Do you know how much you get people off?

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anons!

Such kind words, anons! Thank you so much for commenting.

6/22 anon, yes, don't worry, there will be more Shakti, though in what form I'm not yet sure.

7/21 anon, that's really great to hear. It's gratifying to know that my continued writing and experimentation has reliably gotten you off! There are few things I like hearing more than that.

And I've seen that idea done before, though I haven't used it yet. However, I think a variation of it will appear in the next Brod.

PS: No please tell me about it some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder...

Do you ever think Shakti will come across a male that might be interested in catching... maybe a trap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy hell!

All I can say is "wow". By far a refreshing change to the stories I've been reading, which pale in comparison.

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anons!

I appreciate the kind comments. And I'm glad I managed to create something different! As far as traps, who knows. Sunderscape will have room for lots of random stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
<3

11/10 -Would Fap again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous