All Comments on 'Why Interracial is Fun'

by deborahsue

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 8 years ago

What a fantastic account. Well written by a woman that obviously has personal experience of interracial fucking, and is prepared to tell it how it is. A genuine cuckoldress, and proud of it. Well worth 5 Stars.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 8 years ago
Perfect!

Deborahsue, I believe you have hit the nail right on the head in your essay about interracial cuckolding. My wife is Japanese and I am a white guy with bigger than average equipment. I was her first and only for the first 11 years of our marriage but I finally convinced her to try other men telling her I would love to see her with her lover. Well, since that first time we have not stopped. My wife loves the variety of different men and loves for me to watch her with her lovers. Of course I love that too!! She has had men of all races as well but does actually prefer black men for two reasons. First she loves the skin color contrast and second for her, she has always been fascinated by black men as she thinks of them as exotic. Since we have been in this lifestyle, our marriage has gotten stronger and I fully agree with what you call the mind fuck concept of watching your wife with other men. If I could give your essay a ten I would!! Well written and well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bla bla bla...

You may argue as much as you like but it doesn't change the fact: you are a dumb sex-craved bitch with the bestial urge to mate with everything that has a cock and balls. You are sick and should be locked at a zoo.

And removing this comment also proves it's true.

heartsurgeheartsurgealmost 8 years ago
Another thoughtful contribution from one of the best

Deborahsue has just made another thoughtful contribution to Literotica.

She possesses what she and her hubby rightly define as one of the key determinants of sexuality: Intelligence, and the ability to express her/their erotic notions.

She proves once again that the brain is one of the most essential sexual accessories.

Thanks deborahsue, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As a Dr

I have some real problems with black on white and the black guy/white chick PC crap crammed down our throats daily on tv.

I've had many mulatto children as patients over the years. The vast majority have no clue who their dad is and are on the welfare programs - like 95%.

White women have a 12x more chance of dying at the handbof their black partner than a white one.

Black men sexually assault a white woman (white includes hispanic and oriental) over 15,000 times a year and the reverse is lessvthan once a yr on average.

White girls are not allowed these facts but are educated to the lie all races are the same and it has led to a life of misery for many. Many of those have been my patients also.

Now, let white women enjoy the benefits of all the modern conviences developed by white men and let them give their best to the blacks. Its a sure way to advance civilization.

If it feels good do it, and to hell with the millions of black women who cant find a decent husband.

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
OMG "As a Dr"

It is easier for me to believe that you are a doctor of mineralogy than to think you are a doctor of medicine. I am a nurse and know a medical doctor when I read one, and you are no doctor. Besides, your stats are seriously flawed, which makes me think that you just made them up. But by-all-means, post here where you got those stats.

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
here r ur stats

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
TO: here are your stats

Please tell me, who wrote the article Our Race Is Our Nation? Also, did you not notice how ALL of the "stats" were taken from the 1980's? Have you investigated the authors of the quoted material and have you looked at the stats as well?

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/htus02.txt

Shows while the crime rate between races rose dramatically in the 1980's they fell just as dramatically in the 90's and beyond. Fresh data is a good thing. Also, is it your intention to say that all black men will inevitably abuse you? Or will commit some crime or another? If so, then I truly pity you.

Either way, I reject the notion that I will be abused or assaulted by a black man because I am a white woman. I have, by far, received far more abuse here on Literotica (from my own race I might add) than I have from any of my lovers, whatever race they may be. And if you find the subject so distasteful then I am left to wonder what possesses you to want to read such trash?

Deborah Sue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I just want to know

what would you do if your husband asked to try some other pussy.

Not only you don't answer, you also delete the question. I think I know why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
white women

Have no compunction against fucking over their race. Most would be quite happy having a loving sucker provide for their worldly goods while giving their pussy to a big black who wouldnt or couldnt cover their expenses. Ex. The story above.

Modern liberal society is happy with having govt programs finance the lives of black and biracial kids while white men work to pay those bills. The prime concern being that the biracial union just didnt work out. This is also the situation whem a moslem abscouns with their US wifes kids.

Stangely the financing of biracial kids is not the same in other countries with blacks like the Domenican R or Brazil.

Km450rxKm450rxalmost 8 years ago
This idea seems erotic.

I always thought that the idea of my girlfriend getting felt up by another man was fun. I really don't see how watching my girlfriends genitals get railroaded by a large cock can hurt me. I guess the difficult thing would be getting my girlfriend and her lover to let me sit in. The room and watch them fuck. I get aroused by these cuckold stories wherein the wife enjoys the husband's sex as well. I guess this fantasy is more common than one would think

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Points

You have made some interesting good points. I am a white man married to a white woman who I love. Some of my friends are black and from what I've seen in locker rooms, your description of the myth of big black cocks is true. Some are smaller than mine and I am an "average" 6 inches.

I have had sex with a number of black women, married and single, and you are correct, it is exotic and erotic. In most of the cases it has been the female who initiated the "connection" for similar reasons that you have explained. In my case, most of those connections have been marvelous, primarily because of her great desire of something different and exotic. It is mental added to the physical and the both of us were very satisfied.

I must admit, the negative part is not sharing these adventures with my wife so a few years ago I stopped this as maturity set in and such things with married people is unhealthy. This part has little to do with skin color.

gxnngxnnover 7 years ago

very nice writing and very logical, it is the voice of my mind. You have make a good example of yourself. But technically a third-party may not be self-concisous when he is naked and being watched unless he is a professional, how do you handle such problem?

deborahsuedeborahsueover 7 years agoAuthor
To: gxnn

Thank you for you kind comments about my writings. As for your question about self-conscienceness, the answer may not be what you want to hear. Some people simply are not into voyeurism. It is like anything else really, some people are into different things and others are not.

Sometimes you can convince somebody to "try" something new and sometimes you can't. The best you can do in a situation like this is to reassure the party involved of what your desires may be and to see what they say in response to those desires.

As an example, before I ever get involved with another man I explain that my husband must be present for all encounters. I also explain that the reason for my insistence on this is for my protection and eroticism. I've only had a couple of men refuse after explaining my reasoning and that is okay with me.

I hope this adequately answers your question,

Deborah Sue

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 7 years ago
Very Realistic Portrait

An interesting, thoughtful, and cogent description of the interracial aspects of a cuckold couple. As a black man I have encountered a variety of white women who prefer to have extramarital sex with black men. Their reasons are many but the mental aspect of what they are doing is never far from the front of their minds. Invariably, I am also sought out for size reasons because size so often associated with sexual prowess and prowess can make a woman feel more of a woman. If she can satisfy a "big" man she can satisfy anyone. If she can attract a "big" man she can attract anyone. She's just feels more feminine when having sex with endowed guys.

One thing you don't mention that I've seen a lot is the "take charge" attitude many black men display toward white women. White women can feel anxious and uncertain, but also incredibly excited when meeting a black man, or meeting a new one for the first time. Often they let him set the pace and generally acquiesce when he wants her to do certain things. These may be things she has withheld from her husband. But when a black man wants it she feels liberated to try it. Because she feels she can't say "No" she's not really giving permission. Therefore what she does for her lover isn't a repudiation of her marriage. She's free to do those things she's heard and thought about but was reticent to try for fear of being thought a slut.

Anyway, an interesting read. Thanks, Blaine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justifications and moralizations can't change reality.

You and your husband do have a fetish, you are engaged in at best indulgence in an expression of mental issues through extremely unhealthy sexual behavior. At worst, you are actively engaged in an act of cognitive disodence to convince yourself you are not a horrible person. Your husband is acting out a deep inferiority complex and indulging it will only deepen it. Instead of reacting the way a person wit empathy and love would, telling him no and saying you would help him seek treatment, you indulged him. you act either out of disdain or selfishness, you exploit a mental illness to do so. On top of this, you decide to make it racial.

When you call this abusive relationship a marriage, you cheapen the institution. As a free person is a civilized society no one is going to stop you form doing this, but if you had even a hint of decency or empathy you would seek help on your own. Perhaps the reason you can lie to yourself about this so easily in an issue of of your own.

That you advocate this behavior as anything but what it is, emotional abuse, is sickening. If you have the slightest degree of decency in you Separate from your victim. He's so broken he is trapped in a marriage to women whose sexual behavior openly displays her averice for him. if you can't stop being cheap slit at least free your 'husband' So he can have a chance to find normal life and maybe even a women that isn't so vile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It looks like you will be getting Herpes and HPV!

25% of all male Americans between 14 and 44 years of age are carriers of Herpes and HPV. These STDs are turning into an epidemic I the USA. Having a significant number of lovers will result in getting these STDs.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 6 years ago
The last sentence is awesome

To think that you got horny and aroused to the point of orgasm while writing this thoughtful and intelligent article underlines the main point: interracial is fun, and it is all in the mind. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worst kind

You are the worst kind of whore. You attempt to justify your perverted lifestyle by saying you do it to make your marriage better. You have no racial prejudices, but you prefer black men. Size doesn't really matter, but you prefer big, hung,black men. You like intelligence, but you choose ignorant,black men willing to duck your slutty, married ass. I'm sure that they all respect you so much. As much as they respect you, I'm sure that they hold him in even higher esteem. They poor, pathetic, cuckolded white pussy, I won't call him a man. Do you think they laugh at him, ridicule to their colored friends? You don't care, as long as you get your big black dick. This is truly a loving marriage. You do belong in a zoo. You are no better than an animal. No, you are less than an animal. Even wild animals don't behave as you do, you slutty trash.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Very well said

I agree with pretty much all of the points, myths, you expressed. As a guy who fully acknowledges his feminine side I have found that black guys, generally to be sure, treat me the way I desire to be treated when we get together.

fin007fin007over 4 years ago
Naughty Ladies

enjoying, I'm thinking you so right

Many readers want the woman to ignore the pregnancy risk, she asks him to wear protection, condom too small or not available, makes him promise to pull out, after an orgasm, or during an orgasm, please don't pull out. She wants to be exclusive to him, her new amazing lover.

I have to read your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First wife

My first wife described being fucked by a man with a larger cock who also had incredible stomach muscles that when he came in her she could feel it shooting in pulses against the back wall of her pussy. I loved hearing that and how much she enjoyed it.

My preference is Latin or Asian women, more tanned. The amount of acceptance of interracial relationships really depends on what part of the country you live in. But it is better overall. To me there is nothing hotter,nastier,sexier then a Blackman having sex with a white woman. I think they must feel a pressure to perform and satisfy her better so as a husband it makes me see her as almost super sexed by her desire for black cocks. I love that the white women are pushed to do more for them and wonder if it is them being taboo that makes them more free to be the “slut” they have kept hidden. I have always loved sluts and submissive blackcock sluts are the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Married white women

There is nothing hotter than a married white woman that has problems saying no to a Blackman who can recognize her weakness. My fetish is knowing a Blackman is after my wife and that it’s only a matter of time till she weakens. It is exciting to think of him getting stronger as she weakens will he takes more liberties with her. The all important one when he ends up having a married white woman sucking his black cock and he cums in her mouth. After that they both know no matter what he’s going to fuck her, and more than once. Interracial is fun and I would never stop her.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I love your frank talking and have read your works several times. Your views on BBC is a fetish that works for some and not for others. My wife has cucked me from before we met to sometime in the future and I have always liked the fact and the idea. So far I've never heard her express an opinion on black cocks, sizewise or any other way. It may wind me up in MY mind but I don't see it in HERS! You and maybe your husband consider it an extra spice but size doesn't necessarily have a color.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I love you dispelling the myths. My ex and I occasionally liked it for the color contrast (very erotic).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

very interesting. the color difference is very erotic. And most white women think blk men have larger cocks sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborahsue@deborahsue
517 Followers
Female, age 57. I am a nurse by trade and have been married to my husband for 26 years. I enjoy writing non-fiction stories about my sex life and sharing those stories with friends who enjoy erotica.