All Comments on 'The Poodle's Take On Anal Sex'

by frustratedpoodle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ladymerieladymerieabout 20 years ago
so true

Your comments real struck home with me and they really made me laugh, I just had to read it out to my partner. My partner and I have been together for 14 years. He tried anal sex early on in our relationship but I was totally discusted but just over a year ago we discovered we both wanted more from our sex life. He loves anal sex but doesn't expect it too often (every 2 or 3 month) but I when I'm really horny I love anal it makes me feel tike a slut and I love that. If I wasn't really horny I couldn't do it. I love it when he fucks me with 2 dildo's one in each whole. I even do it to myself and I love it. Thank you for your views, I really can compare with you, I wish it hadn't taken me so long to discover what a pleasure it is.

Ps I think I'll have me some anal tonight. It's been awhile.

once again Thank You xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It's like a sex lesson

It's great. Whenever anal sex is considered it means excitement, care, anitcipation and then the happiness at having done it.

Poodle keep up your good work.

Bow Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done!

What a humorous and fun take on the "you just gotta try this!" angle! I thoroughly enjoyed your story! I believe more people are interested in this type of sex than we realize.

Also - thank you for the kind mention of my own How-to version. What a delicious shock to open your winning story for March and find something about me!

Well done. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh wow!.. you're too good!

I laughed my ass off.. you were just too funny and candid in the way you expressed yourself.. well done! :)

AdamWashingtonAdamWashingtonabout 13 years ago
Women DO have a prostate

The author asserts "women do not have a prostate". Not quite correct.

Some sources you might want to check out:

* Natalie Angier: Woman, an Intimate Geography

* Tristan Taormino: The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women

* Deborah Sundahl: Female Ejaculation and the G-spot

Angier and Sundahl both compare and contrast the female prostate - better known as the g-spot - with the male prostate.

Taormino points out that for many women, anal stimulation can stimulate the g-spot or female prostate, and result in incredible orgasms for women. Sundahl includes brilliant anatomical drawings and spends several chapters detailing how to stimulate the g-spot through the vagina and through the anus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous