All Comments on 'Journey of a Submissive'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Top notch

In a long list of great submissive stories this is one of your best ever. Would love to hear more about Sarah. She seems an Intriguing mistress. Although it seems she is also a pet to someone herself. Dying to know who. Oh by the way. To save time let me mention the last turning out contest story. While I really like the series I agree with one of the commenters. I don't think you've ever had a black mom dominate her daughter. If not that story maybe another one. Would love to see a black milf seduce her innocent daughter to her pet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tedious

Thought it would never end.

Then it did.

What a relief.

LadyCharlyLadyCharlyalmost 8 years ago
Good Pet

I know its typical to use orgasm withdrawl to intensify the later release of the submissive,, but that always made me loose interest. I came harder with each cum I was forced to have. So keep your mind open to using both tactics.. lovely pet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
On and on and on and on

Geez! Get an editor and reduce this by more than half. You once were a good writer. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Monotonous

The orgasm denial thing repeats again and again. Mistress of mistress stuff gets old in time. You've wrote enough of lesbian encounters, go for some virgin area (Pun not inteded). Though you write so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One Of The Best Story.... Need New Update......

Its One of the Best Hot Erotic Story of yours... Cant wait for next part.... Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wide-eyed

thrilling......

the disappointing part? the end! would have loved a few more pages ;)

So, thank you, a delightful start to my day, cant wait to read more of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Poor Pet Lily

Such a lovely and well-told story but there's one thing that prevents me from fully identifying with Pet Lily and wanting her fate to be mine as her Mistress has not been kind enough to have had her circumcised and infibulated.

Devious_SixxDevious_Sixxover 5 years ago
Loved It!

What an amazing talent, loved reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was a good story but had some problems

It was going really well until the instruction to wear nipple clamps all day - ?? That’s utterly ridiculous, it would permanently damage her nipples. Please do your research.

Ultimately she wasn’t a submissive, she was a slave with no limits or safeguards.

My preference is submission not slavery, the thought of being completely objectified 24/7 just doesn’t do anything except make me feel nauseous.

The thing that completely freaked me out was the comments left by Anon of 05/15/16

WTAF!?! there is NOTHING remotely sexy about female circumcision or infibulation, it’s monstrous. (IMHO!)

MarieKNMarieKNalmost 5 years ago
Hot sexy FUN

I love stories where the characters ENJOY themselves. After all, kinky sex is an art form and should be pleasurable or why bother? This is a fabulous story. Thank you.

LaucaubinLaucaubinover 2 years ago

Thanks. A very, very good story. Loved it completely

MishaNoirMishaNoirover 2 years ago

So much anticipation, great descriptions. This made me very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a hot and horny story of mistress and lesbian slave i love them all the storys on silkstockingslover.thank you.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

292. A lot of submissive sex, but I have trouble with the concept of sex slavery particularly giving up one’s life and being happy doing it, especially pregnancy.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

292. Somehow I neglected to post my comment. I really liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Any chance you bring this story line to another chapter some day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50241 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...