All Comments on 'Technically We're Estranged Ch. 09'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry....

I loved your story up till now. I knew this is where you were heading with your ending but I'm still disappointed you included Bella in the relationship. Sorry but loved up till now.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed but...

Wish there had been a longer wrap up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was hoping for more

Unfortunately I am quite disappointed by the conclusion, no the engagement part for that was awesome. The pacing was too rushed like you just wanted to end and forget it, there is a lot left out and the whole preparation for this moment seems lost. The inclusion of Bella would (and should) be left for some later time as some kind of a treat, now their future marriage just feels cheap and with lot less love than expected.

For this I can't give you more than a 3* but at least they are finally happy together.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
Awesome, hot & nasty

that is awesome, hot & nasty, I just loved it, & the best part is that u included Bella at the end, made it even better for me, u even got me barred up (Aussie slang for hard on), now I really need to read the next chapter the wedding. rated it A++

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I wish rounds 1, 2, and 3 could have been written up though. As for the complainers, they seem to forget that ultimately this is porn we're reading. Realistic endings have about as much place here as graphic sex in a children's book. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was It Intentional?

"I do not know when my next release will be,"

Maybe you don't, but I suspect quite a few of your readers know when their last was.

An excellent story from a vary accomplished author. I consider myself to be fairly articulate, but I know I will never, ever, be able to reach this standard.

Jealous, but very appreciative.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
A Fitting Finale

Very nicely done BtB. I'm glad you chose to include Bella. I wish the story had gone maybe a page longer to really allow them to come together as a couple more even sans sex. Though, given their history I guess they really didnt need it. Bella seems to like a bit of dom/sub play, so that could make for an interesting sequel. This is especially true since the mob boss hinted at wanting Bella for himself, maybe a good bit of drama. Thank you for the entertainment. I enjoyed this series more than your other works, though they were good too.

-J

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 8 years ago
5 stars

Feet?

Hot and juicy. Bang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Less interesting

You should have left Bella out of the story, or at least not gotten her involved like this. Not sexy, just cheapened the love story, their love. Made it less interesting I thought. Made the characters less interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW wow oh WOW!!!

This has been fucking fantastic. Man I can't wait for your next series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trio ruined the love story

Yeah, it was hot, but as others have mentioned - adding Bella cheapened the love angle.

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 8 years ago
Disagree with Anonymous...

...about Bella's menage ruining the story. Pretty obvious things have been leading up to her inclusion - she's been there every step of the way - and I can even see a setup for a comedy of errors where she has to pretend to be Stephan's new bride when family comes to town.

Good conclusion, BTB, enjoyed it muchly. =D

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 8 years ago
Bella Vs Mel

i agree with some of the comments. while Bella was used as a sexual hook in the story she should not have been in a three way with the other two main characters. it totally ruined the love story vibe I was getting from this and other chapters. in truth, I ended up skipping the end of this story because it was such a let down. But all in all, a great set of stories. its sad you ended it so soon.

ghostfire319ghostfire319almost 8 years ago
WOW

Wow, what to say? It has been great to finally get to the end of TWE. At the same time, it's a little bittersweet, kind of like the song says, "we hate to see her go but love to watch her leave". I hate that the series has ended, but am I ever glad that i have gotten to read it all, to the very end. I am glad that your life has slowed down enough that you were able to finally finish it. I just can't wait for the next one!!! Thanks a million for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Feet?

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I was looking forward to the three of them eventually getting together ever since the scene where Bella blew Stephan while he watched his cousin and her friend get it on cam. Exactly the ending I was hoping for!

Also, very well written series. I enjoyed your writing style and the descriptions you used. Can't wait to see more from you!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
OK, a couple of chapters back I was worried...

I wasn't sure how you'd wrap this up into a "Happily Ever After" without being totally stupid/unbelievable... And you know what...?

You nailed it...

Amazing...

Of course, NOW I have to get my head around the idea of this whip smart, brave and powerful woman who is addicted to some guy's cock... And well, OK, and probably the rest of him too... (Referring of course to Bella)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 8 years ago
U rock!

Thanks 4 all the hard work that u poured into this! It was an awesome, fun, sexy and even romanic ride. I would change nothing, I look forward to seeing whats next

tim4tim4almost 8 years ago
Feet? Feet.

God I fucking loved it. Thanks for a quick, sexy and fun journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

This story was Fucking amazing I think I came to it more than once .

I would love to read more when and if you write it .

The best story ever .Bj xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A short, intense, rapid-fire roller coaster!

I Love your ability to weave multiple elements, continuously through each installment. Sadly, the ending wasn't the high note I fantasized it would be, but damned hot nonetheless! That said, I'm still on Team FOF; awaiting the next episode with bated breath! Thanks for the great work!

Q

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 7 years ago
Most Excellent!

I gave it 5 stars, but that was only because 10 wasn't an option. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, and I do look forward to seeing what you will write next. Many thanks for a good read!

TeflerTeflerover 7 years ago
What a great story!

A well deserved 5 stars. Really fun, sexy characters, and you had me rooting for all of them! I was glad they got their threesome, and it all worked out in the end.

My only minor quibble, and it's tiny, is that first cousins can legally marry in Australia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad to see it end , you have an awesome writing style!

Thanks so much for this really interesting story. I loved every bit of it from beginning to end,, one of the best series I have read.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Loved it

These characters and the progression of their relationships was something to behold. I look forward to seeing these characters again in a new series about their life after marriage. Thank you for sharing!

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Wow !

That was just great !

Slow build up, but what a great climax in the end - pun intended !

It was enough when you finally got Mel and Stephan together, but adding Bella into the mix as well was genius.

I'm only sorry it had to end, but we'll worth 5 Stars.

Just a brilliant story from start to finish !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!!

I read all nine parts of the story in a single sitting. This is th first story where I ever did that. Wonderful! Great! What an ending!

Hope we'll be treated to some more of Mel, Bella and Stephan in the future, though. 5 Stars for all stories.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 7 years ago
Wow

Another great story from BreaktheBar, but what else would the story be???

If its not a great story, it wouldn't have been published

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
WOW

GREAT FINISH! Good story, smooth voyeurism, hot scenes and relationship. This is great stuff. You'll forgive me for hating you a little for being such a good writer :-p

The only things I would have done differently would probly not have been as universally enjoyed... I'm an extreme sentimentalist and would have slowed the story down :-(

Keep going! Eagerly awaiting more of FoF if it's come. :-D

junren65junren65about 7 years ago
Superb

An incredible story which really did it for me. You are a damned good storyteller.

mercurio562014mercurio562014about 7 years ago
Such great writing

Such a great story. There was a chance that the story would go awry when Mel came to Australia, but the twist with Bella at the end was a master stroke.

I so look forward to reading your other work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Amazing storytelling and an amazing story loved it.

Best one I've ever read! Wow is not good enough.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 7 years ago
SO FUCKING HOTTTT

we usually don't read stories that have chapters but hell, this one left us wanting more. Great from the first word in chapter one till the end.

Icarus93Icarus93over 6 years ago
Perfect

Thank you BreakTheBar, this is truly one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Absolutely stunning from start to end !

Literally have spent this morning reading all the chapters back to back

Well done ! Was hoping for a happy ending but that surpassed my imagination !

Well done again !

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 5 years ago
Was This Intentional?

"I do not know when my next release will be,"

You might not, but I would be prepared to wager that a few of your readers know when their last one was.

I haven't commented on any of the previous chapters, but have given each 5*'s, and all were well deserved.

Thank you for an incredible read.

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Amazing Story!

I loved this series! So well written and So Fucking Hot!, Would love to read more about these 3.

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 5 years ago
Wow

That was your best by far ... I’m sad it’s over !! And the crowd goes wild!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the triad

Screw the haters, I loved this triad that you developed! I want more from these characters, though you seem to have stopped writing. Give me more!!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
aw cum on.

Mel should have done a goodbye cam show with Bella and Stephan for her loyal followers. Go out with a bang. Loved the story though. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect!

Read this series straight through. I love your storytelling - descriptive and original. I am so glad the conclusion included Bella. The heart of this story is watching. Nothing more sexy than watching your lover give and receive pleasure. It was a happy ending for all. This woman adored it.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Loved it !

This is the second time I've read this, but it was just as good as the first.

Just a shame I can't vote for it a second time as well.

Rapier

TSACINTSACINover 3 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for a great story. I really enjoy your writing. I notice that you have not posted any new stories in quite a while. I hope you will begin posting again as you are one of the good ones. Thanks!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Loved the story but I wasn’t too thrilled with ending. I thought an epilogue was needed at least.

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 3 years ago

I have the most incredible and beautiful cousin that I have lusted for since our teens. That's why this story was so wonderfully erotic for me. I see that there was a message from the author that he is still around. I hope he finally finishes the other series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GOOOOOOOD One

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a terrific story teller. I enjoyed this tale almost as much as FoF ;) Please write for us some more!

AcoustimacAcoustimacalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved the development of the story. All three main characters were fun to follow. Must enough suspense and the sex was fantastic. Hope you continue this series...

MagictimesMagictimesover 2 years ago

Fabulous story and great development. Keep up the good work. The series got me off numerous times.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Wonderful series. 5 stars throughout!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic series. Would be great to have a follow-up or at least an epilog. TY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First, quite a few homophones & the word for your female affianced is your fiancée.

The word if it’s a male is fiancé.

I’m amazed that so many people haven’t learned that.

This was a true 5 star story &I enjoyed it immensely.

I didn’t really care for the last chapter, but I realize I’m a bigger fan of exclusivity than most.

Thank you for the time & effort you put into this.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very good novelette with a great ending.

One thing I notice in many stories is the lack of knowledge about the words fiancé and fianceé.

A man is a fiancé while a female is a fiancée..

Not too hard.

Fun story too.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Totes Hawt un Zexxi series!

11/10 Longboards!!!!!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Well written and fun to read.

DirtySexySamDirtySexySamalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Your best by far in my view. I have read most of them. Will finish the rest now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, hope you can add to it

ByronBWByronBWover 1 year ago

Enjoyed from first paragraph to the last paragraph. Great series. Great ending. Everyone is going to get what he/she wants!

Byron B

ByronBWByronBWover 1 year ago

I wanted to add, as well, that this series was edited as well or better than anything else I have read on Literotica. Many other authors don’t have a great editor or don’t care enough to find one unfortunately.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent series. I hope they continue on together! Thank you!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

I know you said you are going to do a non-incest reboot of this story and that this story is done, but can we get a epilogue to read Stephan, Melissa and Bella getting married, Bella told that Stephan and Melissa are cousins, if they tell their family that they are getting married and their reaction, and their life afterwards.

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Wow

Or like to see more of this series. Love to see you put these three together. Thru this story you can see he loves them both.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

Awesome story, perfect ending. Loved that homage to the legendary FootsieTooToe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. So often on Literotica the descriptions of sex go overboard or are repetitive and boring. Not in this story. One point though: it is legal for 1st cousins to marry in Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Enjoyed it immensely.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Was going to make a comment, but won’t l enjoyed the story and the characters too much.

You know that in Australia marrying a 1st Cousin is legal???

It isn’t considered incest. They changed the law quite some time ago in all states.

Scores 5/5

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop11 months ago

Loved this , it would be great for a catch - up with them .

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

This is the second or third time I've read this and it's still as good as the first time.

.

Although I'm still hoping you make good on your final point to write more about their adventures.

.

Please give it some serious thought - and then just do it !

.

You write a brilliant story and this theme is too good for you not to continue with it !

.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I did not expect to finish this story by laughing. Nicely done, great story overall, A+ for the funny finish.

JodailyJodaily5 months ago

Excellent as always... Typos were very distracting. Fun read.

luminous1066luminous10665 months ago

This was a fabulous fucking story series! Thank you so much for these characters and this great culmination!

JSA69JSA695 months ago

So nice. Love and lust make such a heady mix. Thanks for writing this, and thanks for sharing it.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett4 months ago

Good story, didn't much care for the ending. Personally I would have preferred either an ending where Bella is completely left out of it and Stephan just lets her down gently, or an additional chapter's worth of content developing it into a full throuple situation. This sort of half measure where Bella is allowed to blow him but has to beg Mel's permission to do more than that with him is too weird for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I lost track of it after Dec 2015 and just found this again. So damn good. Thank you so much for finishing it, loved it.

MrJinMrJin3 months ago

This is one of my favorite series. One I come back to over and over. I remember waiting to read when they were first being written. Also I love all the rest of your series. I'm just about to fully dive into Font after teasing for a while!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wish you would come back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My only complaint is that it’s over. 5/5 stars.

I really loved how much time was given to the relationships not just the sex. It really helped take the sex to the next level since we had that extra layer of character and care. While I was sad they didn’t start boning the moment they got back to Australia I really liked seeing them do normal stuff together. It makes the rest of it more special.

I’m also extra happy about Bella. Considering how DTF she was in earlier chapters and how much she got off on both parties…. Honestly this ending feels right and I’m happy for all of them.

I think that’s the biggest sign of success here honestly. I’m left feeling happy for having read this. Thanks for writing and thank you for sharing!

StevenJayStevenJayabout 1 month ago

A really great story that was well written

Aussie1951Aussie195125 days ago
Second time read

You can marry your cousins in most states in the US. But unfortunately not in Texas it a criminal offence. They had no problem marrying in Australia especially he being an Australian citizen. By law in all states, You can marry your first or second cousins even your aunts, the only restriction is you can’t marry your mother or grandmother..

toycar69toycar699 days ago

I really enjoyed this. I did notice some parallels between this and OFGirls, but I love that story too

KnightofmindKnightofmind5 days ago

Outstanding finish to an outstanding tale! Thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8069 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES