All Comments on 'Recipe for Disaster Pt. 03'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

Love this story, one of the best on the site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I could see this being adapted into a film

Its like a version of the scholar Indiana Jones crossed with knowledge of an Egyptian mystery school.

You have managed to write a work that is both highly entertaining and erotic. Good show.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 8 years ago
Another great one

You did it again love this story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it going

I am beginning to hope this story achieves immortality. I can't recall reading a story on this site that I got so wrapped up in after such a short period of time. Heed the warnings, do not end this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
intrigued and Confused

I was really hoping that the fourth part of this story would be on here because now it's migrated from one type of story through into another type of story and I am completely enthralled and have no idea where you were going to take the story next. Would really love to see another installment of this story maybe you could read back through it and consider a fourth Part.

A big fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This has the feel of...

... a classic point and click adventure game. Only with fucking hot sex going on. Puzzles to solve; people to interrogate; places to explore; items to use; such a fun time!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
I'm just sad there's only one part left.

On to read that one now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why am I reading this story? Because I'm horny, or it's just a real good story.

The story has got me hooked. The sex has got me hard. I need some releaf. I need to read part 4 and shoot my load. THANKS, GOOD STUFF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5753 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES