All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 212'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's great to see you adding more to this story! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes ! ! ! ! !

it is very good to see you back working on this story :-)

PrevertOnePrevertOnealmost 8 years ago
Darn!

Oh darn! I liked that guy :( That was a good character, rats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well that was tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad

Darvill was cool. Fortunately, I suspect Phil is just enough of a putz not to seem like a real threat.

cayoviolistcayoviolistalmost 8 years ago
Bring on More!

Thanks for the new chapter. I hope this means you have some more coming very soon. I love this series.

I'm looking forward to how they try to handle Phil. He may not seem like much of a threat, but his succubi seem to like him and they are very much a threat. If I remember correctly Phil's succubi are considerably more powerful than mere bedmistresses from the palace of infernal and iniquitous pleasures, which would make a confrontation very amusing to read, no matter that it would probably make Phil's life very difficult afterwards (as if it wasn't bad enough already!) Then again, Phil sliding by under the radar by seeming to be less than his succubi have been training him to be would be amusing, too.

Just please give the next part to me soon!

Thanks for your hard work.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 8 years ago
YES!!!!!

Yes, you are back at it. A good chapter also, though like the others, I was kinda fond of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fair enough.....

But geez, enough with people dying from screwing succubi! Can we have more happy endings that are....happy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please don't make us wait so long

I started to think you forgot this series. please return to publishing on a more steady frequency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well if that room doesn't have a way out even Phil is going to know something's up. And Verde definitely will if the smell of sex is heavy in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ah, geez, I really liked Darvill...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FINALLY

Great to see you back writing on this story, it's the best shit ever!

Please keep it going in a faster rate hehe ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pride

I thought darvills sin was pride

DmitryDmitryalmost 8 years ago
Shit,

shit,shit and shit. Holly SHIT. This was FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! Thank you master....it was worth the wait. T H A N K Y O U ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best

This is easily one of the best from Succubus Summoning 2. Great set up, liked the characters, and good pace. I like how the succubi were not good. I hate good demons, vampires, etc. I really like how he struggled tried to find away out. My only complaint with the story was the actual draining. It took a page and a half setup and only a sentence for the actual draining.

I hope this was a teaser for a story when Phil goes in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful chapter but I do disagree with one of the succubi

"Our master gave us two tasks. The first is to prod novice warlocks down the correct path. The second is to identify novice warlocks who might one day grow into threats to our master's position."

"Time to look for a new master," the other sitting succubus said with a malevolent smile. "One with the wisdom to hide their strength from those who'd see it as a threat."

Darvill's fatal mistake was not due to a lack of wisdom on his part, but rather, it was due to the false assumption that the master of the succubi was sane.

If Magus Stine wanted to kill novice warlocks who might one day become a threat to him, then the existence of the school itself is counter productive. If the master fears the pupil, then logically the master shouldn't be involved in the creation of pupils, but Magus does so anyway. He's crazy.

Lax7Lax7almost 8 years ago
Why are succubi so powerful even outside of sex?

It's as if the Circle of Lust is the most powerful Circle of the Seven. It's weird to me that the greed demon put up less of a fight than his master. I mean, is it that all of the succubi shown in the story just so happen to be elite? Or are succubi the most powerful race of demons in hell? One would think that in combat outside of sex, non-lust demons would have an advantage, but they still come off as rather helpless.

Don't get me wrong, I think that succubi should reign supreme within combat during sex, but surely in combat outside of sex other types of demons would outclass them at SOMETHING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back

Thanks for posting this next part, I've been looking forward to it for the last year and a half =). I'm kind of sad to see Darvill go, he was an interesting character even if he was a cocky idiot in the beginning. Can't wait to see what they try to do to Phil.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 05/02/16

re:

Wonderful chapter but I do disagree with one of the succubi

You need to think of him using the school like a spider uses its web.

Why go out hunting when you can get your prey to come to you?

warelliswarellisalmost 8 years ago
Vengeance!

Read the chapter and loved it. I do hope Phil finds some way to avenge Darvill here. Some means to get back at that bastard of a warlock that is their "teacher."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So glad to see your writing again, its been a good while since another chapter came out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Finally

Don't make us wait this long again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, my favorite story continues :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YAAAS

ITS BACK!!!

octabrainoctabrainalmost 8 years ago

Damn! This is the best series at Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is worse than GoT!

First the story is taking forever and second, everyone is dying or already dead. Every chapter has someone taking the long dirt nap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great stoty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well I like the story still, only problem is Darvill shouldn't have died. I mean he was the only peer Rowling could possibly have, was actually interesting etc etc.

But I can't say the story is bad until you are finished, I'll make my decision then XD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yay!!

So happy to see more of this series, it's one of my favorite things on literotica! Please keep up the good work :)

Mr_UnoMr_Unoalmost 8 years ago
Crapsack World

Great chapter as always, but I do have some thoughts. So basically in order to survive, the only thing you need is luck. Scratch that. The only thing you are allowed to have is luck. No skill, no smarts, no hard work and determination to survive. Not even a powerful non-lust demon. Nope. Only luck is allowed. Wow. What a crapsack world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neat

Dammit Hydra again with the cliffhangers, you're a bigger cocktease than your succubi I swear. Well it was nice to see this continued at last, been a while since I checked, I just hope to see you more often.

This chapter proved some theories from way back, besides the sexy times I also like your worldbuilding. Overall good job mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I must say, I adore this series. It is rare I find myself drawn into anything. It has the perfect blend of exotica, story, creativity, character creation and humor. Hopefully you will continue this soon. Your work is nothing short of amazing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to the anonymous with the comment about darville's death:

I agree with you in theory. But with darville's death it allows phil to once again focus on his succubi to teach and train him I. The world of magic. Any outside help ie darville, would take away from the path phil must take in order to unlock his hidden pottential and also leaves him pitted against stine and misc other hotties and or pleasures from the dimmensions of hell.

To HYDRA

excellent story. I hope that you will continue to use your exquisite creativity and story making in this series. I do long to know what Nyte found out about phil in the dark dungeon. And I hope I haven't predicted anything that would change your current story train love your work. Will check back later for not of this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES The series is back.

Kind of upset of Darville's ending since he had so much potential to develop as a character and ally to Phil but oh well. Great storytelling 5/5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
summoning 212

Cliff hanger ending. Makes me wonder if Phil will be able to survive the test on his own ir if Verde will ride to the rescue. I'm beginning to wonder if Verde is a bit more attached to Phil than she lets the others know and maybe too attached for her and Phil's own good. Excellent chapter in any event and lots of interesting lore about demonology in your universe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please more!!!

I've been checking back every few months for this, I'm quite glad you didnt let the series die. Keep making more they are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When does the next chapter appear?

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi25 days ago

This the best, fascinating and erotic horror story, I loved Astrapia's seductive way of sex, extremely sexy and irresistible, I wish you can continue with Succubus summoning 301 ❤️💜

I admite your work, you're the best writter

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi25 days ago

This is the best writing ✍️, best story, I wish the Succubus summoning 301, we are patiently waiting❤️💜💙🩵, you left us wondering if Astrapia will come to Phil with revenge, Astrapia is the most delicious Succubus with sinful pleasures, she managed to break Darvil's strong will

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi24 days ago

Greatest series, wish you can continue to Succubus summoning 301, like to see what happens to Astrapia, will she pursue Phil? Will Phil avenge Darvill's death? Best 👌 story in Literotica, M.E Hydra you're the best

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi17 days ago

My mind has concluded that the succubus that was riding Darvill to an earth shuttering orgasm is Seleucida, Astrapia was sitting down infront of Darvill, Paradisea was the one pleasuring Carniv the demon, Astrapia is the one who activated the circle magic by tapping her tail on the floor🩷🧡🖤💛 the Bedmistresses of Infernal and Iniquitous pleasures are seemed to be the best when it comes to sexual pleasures🩷💙🧡

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi11 days ago

Darvill had anti-sex wards cut in his arms, but Seleucida managed to break its magic by blowing a kiss to Darvill's face, then proceeded breaking Darvill's will with her hot tongue lapping at Darvill's cock. What Nÿte had said to Phil and Sepulcorax is what's happened to Darvill, Nÿte said "That's not an insurmountable obstacle to one with mastery of the arts of pleasure." Nÿte. Darvill was not a sex person, but that was not an insurmountable to Seleucida as she broke Darvill with ease and then devour his soul through sex pleasure🖤💛💜🩷🧡❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous