All Comments on 'Exploitable Lust Pt. 03'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Go fo r it....

Can't wait for her daughter to get involved

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185almost 8 years ago
A sub and a dom.

Even though it would seem that a Dom has full control over his sub, there must also be an understanding that he will rarely if ever put her in a position of danger. J must also realize he risks his job and future if this affair becomes public knowledge. This may just be fiction and certainly anything happens in fiction with no consequences that anyone ever pays for. Overall a pretty good story but with still too many grammatical errors and omitted words to get a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
don't stop now

He needs to dump his load of baby batter into her womb and get what she wants, then Jerome leaves her with a swelling belly to fuck up that beautiful body with a 10 lb baby, where all white cum dumps want to be

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Love the game

Great story, I can't wait for next chapter. xoxoxo Annette

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Disappointing.

If she felt even a shred of love for her family, there would be some show of emotion but there's nothing. It's like she's single except for a father and daughter she lives with. If she feels absolutely nothing for them, why not get a divorce? Why stay married?

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 8 years ago
Did you mean to write that?

"Though I know it isn't the right thing to do, I also know that I would be able to live with myself if I didn't continue." Didn't your mean, "I wouldn't be able"? That kind of confuses the ending, don't you think? And sorry can't give this a very high score with an ending of "For Now."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Black Men and White Women

The image of black men and white women in most of the stories that appear on this site are ridiculous. Even fantasy, especially if it is anchored in day-to-day reality, needs a degree of plausibility to achieve eroticism. Most of these stories are just about degraded characters, black, white, female and male, engaging in degrading acts. Yes, of course, I don't have to read the story so I don't need to be told the obvious. My feedback is not personal. I don't know the author and I'm not making any judgment about the person's values or character. I just think this story is sort of silly.

handaJizzhandaJizzalmost 8 years ago

Have him cum in her pussy already. Im getting sick of waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong cathegory

should be in "loving" wifes-

and she's a cheating cunt!

hope she gets found out

and kicked out.

MrCuffeeMrCuffeealmost 8 years ago
More please

Hope you keep this story going. It is going well.

PaperdartPaperdartalmost 8 years ago
Competition

I notice that Jerome features in these stories and also in the Lesson Plan series of stories. Jerome has two women, Wendy and Miss Bell, trying to get his attention. It would be interesting to see Jerome set up some kind of competition between them. I fancy the idea of a Slut of the Day contest where Wendy and Miss Bell both post slutty photos to Jerome's web page and whoever posts the sluttiest photo gets a visit from Jerome that day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting

Waiting on next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More parts, make it a big series

awesome really interesting don't end, continue more parts, involving her daughter, her husband, school, public degradation's etc..............

Your writing is simply superb, waiting for next part.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Great writing

Very hot, but after reading 3 parts,.. he behaves unlike most bulls. A good bull would fuck her to exhaustion when the opportunity arrises. Leaving her hungry would make her think of replacing him with a bull that satisfies. Leaving her wanting should be spice, not common events.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, love the degradation of this clueless white slut. Slowly, but surely, Jerome will bring her down into the gutter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous