All Comments on 'Bikini Beach Ch. 01'

by AngelaSaxon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One star

Sexual assault is not sexy.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the pussy dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 π–π‡πŽπ‘π„ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
wait what the

I thought girls had a sixth sense that worked know matter what. Here's hoping she bitch slaps the cum from their sacks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lit needs more ENF

This is great, I wish Lit had more like this. Here's hoping they embarrass her all vacation long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

These guys would get fucking arrested irl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disgusting

Not only do these kids take advantage of a woman when she is passed out, but then they throw her clothes and room key into the ocean.

Please stop writing, you're challenged.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

AngelaSaxon: "Also I think I hate dom-sub shit more than I hate fascism."

Also AngelaSaxon: Writes stories full violent sexual assault and blatant rape

Angela... do you actually know what "dom-sub shit" is? And why do you "hate it more than fascism" when BDSM is less horrible against people than fascism and sexual assault?

I have nothing against people reading fictional fantasies about rape, but if you're going to do that, maybe don't kinkshame BDSM and claim it's worse than authoritarian dictatorship in your eyes? Throwing stones in glass houses is a thing. Especially when you're kinkshaming something far more healthier and consensual to do in the bedroom than what you're writing about. Because if someone wanted to do what you're writing about in the bedroom, well... Sex is like boxing. If both people aren't consenting to it, one of them is committing a crime.

Again, write erotica about rape fetish fantasies all you want. Nothing wrong with a kink. Just maybe don't open yourself up to kinkshaming by kinkshaming something far less controversial than what you're into and writing about? Comes across very hypocritical and pretty ignorant, since it implies you don't actually know what "dom-sub shit" is and then put no thought into what you're writing when you somehow think it's better than something you state is worse than authoritarian dictators. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful

This gal was so lucky these guys were there to look out for her. The wildlife near that shoreline is quite deadly, if your lucky enough the animals aren't in heat. Plus I understand the lady is card carrying humanitarian, that horrid bikini she was wearing was made in one of those southeast Asian child sweatshops. The only right thing to do was destroy it and give it a burial at sea. I was confused as to why the tossed her key. It would have made more sense for them to use it later. After they helped out as room service to made sure got her proper dose of sleep aide mixed in with her food and drink. Then they could have tucked her in nice and sweet in all her holes. Oh well, you can only expect so much of Good Samaritans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC!!

Zaos1Zaos1over 1 year ago

I love all your 3 stories, they are amazing !!!!

I am cooking something similar in my profile, I invite you to take a look and tell me what do you think πŸ˜€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelaSaxon@AngelaSaxon
123 Followers
As a teenager I saw a bunch of sex comedies with 'ENF' scenes. The people with me were laughing and so was I, but I was also excited, and wanted more. If I am in the chatroom I am there for ENF roleplay chat. Also I think I hate dom-sub shit more than I hate fascism.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES